43%3% - 4
33%3% - 4
20%0% - 0
14%4% - 5
Total: 108
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
with all that 1.4 going on and the nerfing of this and that...i will give it a 6..compared to the 9s and 8s when it was first released
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6742|Germany
i got inet problems last week so i just played once with patch 1.4, i had the "CP_32" bug (on map overview in front of every controlpoint" and road to jalalabad was only tank laming... so i think 81
TriggerHappy|Matty
+1|6456|UK
i'd rate it a 1 now (harsh maybe), but simply because its no longer playable, its very much a different game to the copy of bf2 i bought around a year ago.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6625|The Netherlands
ccol thing has been removed 4 BUT a new map makes 2 xtra poiunts so 6
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6557|The real world
The_Jester
+52|6489|Italy
bf2: 6
SF: 9
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6448|United States
Funny how people give it a "1" yet there still here on the forums talking about the game.
Dont like the game then move on, quite simple.
-MIKI3.
+70|6642|The Netherlands

Teflon.DEP wrote:

Funny how people give it a "1" yet there still here on the forums talking about the game.
Dont like the game then move on, quite simple.
QFT!

I'll give it an 8 used to be 9...
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
i give it an 8
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
IIBuc_NastyII
+5|6440
EA might have stopped pronespamming, but they also stopped any form of using cover to your advantage. I'm no military person, but I'd assume soldiers like to hide behind things and pop up from behind them to shoot. Its the whole concept of a trench, or duck and cover. Now with 1.4 you cant for example hide behind a crate or a wall and pop up and shoot someone...a strategy I thrived on. Now you have to wait while your soldier does the stupid sprint motion for a second, and gets sniped in the head before you can pull the trigger.
They should have at least made it so the delay doesn't happen when you're not running...they further destroyed any advantage a good player has over a bad one.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

C for effort.

It's a pretty good game, but the things that hamper it include:

-constant gameplay changes

-constant bugs coming with each new feature

-bugs since release not being fixed

-MAJOR bugs like server crashing taking forever to fix but then not really being fixed

-EA rushing DICE and DICE not doing enough to meet EA's deadlines
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6531|Denmizzark!!
I give it an 8.. I must say that the inf only option made this a whole new experience for me.. I never had so much fun on karkand than the other day on a 64 player inf only karkand.. I saw a big red blob of enemys on the uav, went spec-op and booooooooom!!!!

Col.Vind[c4]enemy1
Col.Vind[c4]enemy2
Col.Vind[c4]enemy3
Col.Vind[c4]enemy4
Col.Vind[c4]enemy5
Col.Vind[c4]enemy6

That vet explosive badge sure was easy..
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

sgt.sonner wrote:

I give it an 8.. I must say that the inf only option made this a whole new experience for me.. I never had so much fun on karkand than the other day on a 64 player inf only karkand.. I saw a big red blob of enemys on the uav, went spec-op and booooooooom!!!!

Col.Vind[c4]enemy1
Col.Vind[c4]enemy2
Col.Vind[c4]enemy3
Col.Vind[c4]enemy4
Col.Vind[c4]enemy5
Col.Vind[c4]enemy6

That vet explosive badge sure was easy..
I could've gotten vet explosive or even expert this one round.. but I had the private glitch. Oh DICE, what bug WILL you guys not fix next?
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6624|Sea to globally-cooled sea

this is the most fun video game I've ever played, no exaggeration.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6527|Belgium

The_Jester wrote:

bf2: 6
SF: 9
exactly my thoughts
l41e
+677|6646

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6700
I still love it! God you guys! Go play Joint Operations if you want bordom! BF2 is still great! I love adapting to new gameplay changes and stuff, it gives me more ways to kill my enemy, but stops ways I can kill people. It's all part of the fun for me!

If you want repetitive battles go play Counter Strike: Source. Sure it's fun but it's just DUST DUST DUST DUST DUST and AK AK AK AK AK AK AK.

Am I alone on this?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6643|Ohio
why are you all complaining so much? i use the exact same tactics as before, and it still works. 8.
l41e
+677|6646

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Am I alone on this?
No. Count me in as a second one.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6700
Wooo! I might make a new topic I need to know how many people believe the same!

Did Darwin not teach us anything!!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
the game was a 10 up to 1.2, when 1.2 came out it went to 6, 1.3 it went to 4, and 1.4 it went down to 2, gg.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

8/10. I have no problems with the game at all. Its thoroughly enjoyable. I only rate it down because of DICE's poor coding in 1.3 and the bugs that appear occasionally (people make out that bugs appear every round of every game).
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

the game was a 10 up to 1.2, when 1.2 came out it went to 6, 1.3 it went to 4, and 1.4 it went down to 2, gg.
i actually agree with you.....
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6506
I gave it a 9.  I'm really enjoying it.

I wonder why people still hang around talking about the game, thinking about it, and of course playing it- when they say that EA sucks and EA "ruined the game" and all this stuff.   Even DURING the game, I see people saying "EA sucks - this game is unplayable now" and all this stupid crap.    Guess what folks - there are TONS of fps shooter games out there that let you jump even higher and faster than this game!  Why stay with this crappy game when EA IS NOT changing it back to the early days no matter how much you complain.
t0mhank5
+319|6710|Surge

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

edit: and eltorrente, since i prefer the older BF2 over the new and unimproved 1.4, that is why i play mainly on patch 1.12. (except to play special forces)

Last edited by t0mhank5 (2006-09-09 13:10:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard