superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

Varegg wrote:

I hope i`m in, still looks bad
I will keep my fingers crossed for you. 

@Alpha: I just realized that this will be a trans-dimensional game as the title reads:

@ Tuesday, Sunday Sept 17th...both tuesday and sunday the 17th of september:)
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

Quick question.

Is Givers supposed to be Gvers

Just back now after my month off of BF2 due to work and holiday.

Last edited by gvers (2006-09-11 01:09:34)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
yes. i would think so.

@ k30 i dont see any reason why you can not be SL for one of the younger squads, however, just a hint, the SL should be active on Teamspeak.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Ok fixed the title stuff

This is gonna be fun
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

gvers wrote:

Quick question.

Yes, are you in?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

I am in. Cant wait to do it for the decrepit old farts team!!!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
JahMan you are one of our main men! So i want to see lots of Blood and Sweat out of you!
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

superfly_cox wrote:

gvers wrote:

Quick question.

Yes, are you in?
Count me in subject to wife's agreement . I will confirm tomorrow.
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6578|Edinburgh
Dear All

Would love to be in on this, but will be in Kathmandu at the weekend so the ping would be astronomical if I could even get near a computer.

I hope to drop into the server at some point this week.

ATFB

Col64
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

gvers wrote:

Yes I also had to seek permission......... what are we men or down trodden bitches???
Giving them the vote was the first big mistake.................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

JahManRed wrote:

gvers wrote:

Yes I also had to seek permission......... what are we men or down trodden bitches???
Giving them the vote was the first big mistake.................
Girls always use the difficult words, men just do what they want....well sometimes
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Can ^*AlphA*^ Be our commander? We need a good Arty Whore
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

If your name is not in VIOLET on my original post then you have not confirmed your participation on sunday for our Young vs. Old Game.  Please send me a PM if you plan on participating!!!!
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

I'll try to be there, but if my connection decides to go apeshit again, I will have to leave (or I will get disconnected)
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

it's 7 vs 7 already, very nice!
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6722|Leipzig/Germany

superfly_cox wrote:

Eckzack wrote:

I just realized that the 19th is not in the coming week, it´s in 2 weeks (Yeah, I´m dumb )
So I´ll have time, cause in this week my work time is better...

BTW: Teh Oldies FTW!

|60|Cobalt wrote:

sounds like fun - can i participate too? - i'm 27 so i guess i would be in the old squad
I´d appreciate this. So we had a good (very, very good indeed) counterpart to Mr.S3nf in the young squad.
And another pwange-saxon...
holy shit.  57 k/d in a jet?  i'm sure there's quite a bit of wake island j10 whorage there but still...that is what i call a ringer:)  i'll leave it up to the admins whether or not we want to accept non-regulars into the game.  or mr. cobalt can join our server and TS this week and get to know our guys.
i will do so - can you give me the server-ip - the bf2s wiki server site does not open
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Cobalt, this is no longer open to non EU-regulars. If you would like to participate, then you must prove to us that you are wanting to play on the EU server on a regular basis, join us on Teamspeak, post on this section of the forum and not just play one game then disapear.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6757|Hanging onto the UAV
@Superhigh_mogs:

Are the maps 32 or 64 players?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

probably will be 32.  I don't see much chance of a 64 cause we won't have enough people.  but if we can get a 12 vs. 12 goin on a 32 player map i think that would be fine.  we already got 17 confirmations so we might even go higher than 12 vs. 12.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

I'll have to contact our provider to ask about unranked for the day and PW protection.

FYI, CameronPoe has asked if he could use the EU server on Saturday, 16th, for a similar event. Details can be found here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=43117&p=1

It will be a two stage event. For fairness, two rounds will be played on a US-based server, another two rounds on an EU-based server. Since this is a bf2s.com community event, I have agreed to let them have the server for a couple of hours, if our providers agrees. I also happen to be on the "filthy communist" team...

more importantly: Do we have a fixed time set up for Sunday 17th ? I'll not be at home between 4pm and 6:30pm on sunday...
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

B.Schuss wrote:

I'll have to contact our provider to ask about unranked for the day and PW protection.

FYI, CameronPoe has asked if he could use the EU server on Saturday, 16th, for a similar event. Details can be found here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=43117&p=1

It will be a two stage event. For fairness, two rounds will be played on a US-based server, another two rounds on an EU-based server. Since this is a bf2s.com community event, I have agreed to let them have the server for a couple of hours, if our providers agrees. I also happen to be on the "filthy communist" team...

more importantly: Do we have a fixed time set up for Sunday 17th ? I'll not be at home between 4pm and 6:30pm on sunday...
8:30 German time on Sunday!  If the ranked/unranked thing is a problem we can limit server size to fit just the guys that are playing.

so does this mean schuss is in for sunday?
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6722|Leipzig/Germany

theDude5B wrote:

Cobalt, this is no longer open to non EU-regulars. If you would like to participate, then you must prove to us that you are wanting to play on the EU server on a regular basis, join us on Teamspeak, post on this section of the forum and not just play one game then disapear.
thats ok but it does not answer my question....
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

|60|Cobalt wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

thats ok but it does not answer my question....
Server:
BF2s EU Server 84.244.130.169:16567

TS IP: 80.190.246.226:2458
PW: zocken
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Not sure if I can make it anymore, I've got a large assignment for school due the next day. I'll try to get it done early, but I can't say for sure, so don't wait for me if everyone is ready to go.

Would have PM'ed you, but that damn thing is so buggy I couldn't get it through.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

superfly_cox wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

8:30 German time on Sunday!  If the ranked/unranked thing is a problem we can limit server size to fit just the guys that are playing.

so does this mean schuss is in for sunday?
well , I am kinda undecided. My G/F is probably with me the whole Weekend, and I already have a basketball game to ref' at 4pm. I'll talk to her, but it's not certain.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard