0akleaves
+183|6615|Newcastle UK

General-Echo wrote:

Have you young guys been practicing your war face and war cry yet?

Cause you re are gonna need it.

We ve got the best sl available in bf2 and i dont think i have to mention his name as we all know who i m talking about.

I m probably gonna do what i do best. Snipe the hell out of you young guys. Btw if my second account Evil-Beh had more then a 1000 kills on the sniper rifle with the same accuracy as it has now, i would be ranked 1700 globally for sniper accuracy. Evil-Beh ftw.
Check out 99mm i was 9th best uk sniper and world wide was top 100 for accuracy
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

Jesus,stop kissing your own asses about your sniper skills.
This isn't the right thread for that,and frankly it's just cheesy.
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6607|Lancashire, UK
Help!   
What's happening?  where am I?   where are you lot (old) ?,  whats the info for this IRC channel ?

Whats best to drink to cure alcohol-related-dehydration?

Am I allowed to ask so many questions?

https://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:rItSabNFSYAHJM:https://www.bredstik.com/dial-a-spy/images/logo.gif

Last edited by The Last Black Winegum (2006-09-17 04:33:15)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

There is a final battle for the Earth
Your sat in front of your computer
There dying by the hand of the young
Nothing that i know of
Orange Juice
NO!!!1
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

Call To Arms for the Young Guys

For a long time you have been second class citizen.  You have been the young guys.  The guys that didn't matter.  The guys who "spammed" and "misbehaved" and did not know "teamwork".  For a long time you have been the black sheep of the BF2S EU server. 

Well those times are past!  NOW is your time.  NOW is your chance to show your worth.  NOW is the chance to earn RESPECT.

I have defected from my compatriots to lead you into battle.  I have endured the scorn of my friends and teammates.  I have done this for you Young Guys.  You will not let me down!

8:30PM German TIME (7:30 GMT) is the mother of all BATTLES.  Young vs. Old.  Enthusiasm vs. Grumpiness.  Vitality vs. Decrepitness.  US vs. Them.

Young Team...You will be there and you will give your heart and soul to win this

be on the server/TS one hour early for strategy and planning.

Superfly Cox

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-17 04:38:29)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

superfly_cox wrote:

For a long time you have been second class citizen.  You have been the young guys.  The guys that didn't matter.  The guys who "spammed" and "misbehaved" and did not know "teamwork".  For a long time you have been the black sheep of the BF2S EU server. 

Well those times are past!  NOW is your time.  NOW is your chance to show your worth.  NOW is the chance to earn RESPECT.

I have defected from my compatriots to lead you into battle.  I have endured the scorn of my friends and teammates.  I have done this for you Young Guys.  You will not let me down!

8:30PM German TIME (7:30 GMT) is the mother of all match.  Young vs. Old.  Enthusiasm vs. Grumpiness.  Vitality vs. Decrepitness.  US vs. Them.

Young Team...You will be there and you will give your heart and soul to win this

Superfly Cox
I'm... Touched...

I have to get my mic fixed, and I asure you, we will not let you down!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Hallvard
+262|6524|North Norway

omg, I really hope I'll be there all the time >.<
and I swear, if someone start downloading shit while I play, I will kill them
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

kmjnhb wrote:

omg, I really hope I'll be there all the time >.<
and I swear, if someone start downloading shit while I play, I will kill them
Use your knife.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Or your Wheelbarrow!
"Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted" "Oh god KMJ NOoooooOOooo" - Heard over Teamspeak

Is it me or is everyone siked up for this?

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-09-17 05:08:29)

The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6607|Lancashire, UK
Is the server for the game not running yet?

Just tried to connect to check my ping and to log the server in Favourites, but could not connect.

https://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:rItSabNFSYAHJM:https://www.bredstik.com/dial-a-spy/images/logo.gif

EDIT: its working now

Last edited by The Last Black Winegum (2006-09-17 06:08:01)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

superfly_cox wrote:

8:30PM German TIME (7:30 GMT) is the mother of all BATTLES.  Young vs. Old.  Enthusiasm vs. Grumpiness.  Vitality vs. Decrepitness.  US vs. Them.

Superfly Cox
Kissing up to the young guys is a vain attempt to hold onto your youth soup. Sorry to bring you back to earth, but you are thirty, you will soon begin to loose hair were you want it and gain hair were you don't want it!!! You are like a parasite feeding of the youthful energy's of the young to try and prolong your peter pan view on the world
Dead to me........dead.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

Well I've already started to warm up with some fine 12year old scotch.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Negerkungen wrote:

Well I've already started to warm up with some fine 12year old scotch.
Rofl. Well Jahman, The young's will win don't you worry because none of us have gained the oldiness of authritis yet, so you'll be bombed before you can even spot me!

EDIT: if anyone wants a warm up or a mess around on EU server or Cpt's server just say.

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-09-17 05:31:44)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

I don't need to warm up. I am in a constant cat like readiness. Coiled like a spring. Ready to pounce on ankle biter who comes in my path  Come on guys lets get the trash talking started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATM I am fighting with an evil absinthe fueled hangover from hell!!

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-09-17 05:39:00)

AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6789|Hanging onto the UAV

JahManRed wrote:

ATM I am fighting with an evil absinthe fueled hangover from hell!!
Seconded JahMan...it was a heavy one yesterday. But that which does not kill us only makes us stronger! 

(and that which does kill us doesn't matter, cos we respawn in 10, 9, 8...)
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6789|Hanging onto the UAV
Oh yeah, the trash talking...

Are you ready to be beasted, young maggots?! I think a cursory glance at the [OLD] teamlist is enough to make you fill your tighty-whities. Eckzack, Slayer, S3Nf, Echo, theDude, Dancer...I mean c'mon: you're in the serious shizit, and you know it.

So bring it on, little ones. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner you can get over the humiliation. 
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6717|Germany
Official Announcement

HellHead is on his way to me right know and is going to play tonight.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

@ anarky : On the ground you are something, you maggots !

@ dancer : good to hear it, A hellhead should always play
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

So will the old ones have any tactics talk before the match???
I mean not that we need it,but still.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6717|Germany
Full bag of tactics, but shhhh top secret

Which team is S3nf gonna play? Still OLD like the first post says?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

you guys just talk like this because you dont know how to play, you only have one tactic tonight :

HOW TO DIE !!!!!!!

Be scared !

punks !

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

you guys just talk like this because you dont know how to play, you only have one tactic tonight :

HOW TO DIE !!!!!!!

Be scared !

punks !

Aren't you supposed to study for your drivers licence??
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Negerkungen wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

HOW TO DIE !!!!!!!

Be scared !

punks !

nope, dont need to study, I already passed that Exam, need to have my Driving Exam, what there to study for that , how to crash ?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

HOW TO DIE !!!!!!!

Be scared !

punks !

nope, dont need to study, I already passed that Exam, need to have my Driving Exam, what there to study for that , how to crash ?
No I'm sure you know how to crash already.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

I'm ready
(and if you know that we won the round with 2-0 tickets, then it makes me feel good as I know that I made the difference )

https://www.student.kuleuven.be/~s0104773/bf2s/ready.JPG

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard