sargey
+0|6686
Anyone else having problems with badges and pins not being displayed in the BFHQ?

I got my Engineer badge, parachute jump ribbon and a few others on thursday night, but they haven't come up on my BFHQ.

Any ideas, or is this a "software feature" of the beta?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6552|Doncaster, UK
Looks like the server problems has made you double post, you might wanna delete one of them.

And I have a problem with me MEC Service Ribbon not being awarded despite having all the requirements.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6462|UK
Did the end round actually end? Because i got my recon badge, but then it said "there is a problem with your connection", therefore meaning i never actually recieved it cos it wasnt registered.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6750|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
I think we're all having problems. According to my BFHQ I have 80 combat pins (which l don't) and l've met the requirements for the bronze combat badge and its not shown. Anyone else got it?
Chou
+737|6796
I read the first post with understanding but after that I lost track of everything, what the hell are you all talking about?
I click a ribbon in BFHQ and it does now show up for details, it has been like that for a long time now but combat pins?
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6741|Houston, TX
No point in starting a new thread, this is basically the same issue.

So my BFHQ hasn't worked in three days now. I am really just posting to see if anyone has found some type of fix for it. Being that it happens on an individual basis. I say that because out of the people I know that play, I am the only one that can't choose his unlocks because I am not getting my info sent to BFHQ or something. I just wanted to know if anyone might know something about this or, if they (DICE) have mentioned anything about fixing it.

I just don't like playing when the game is like this because I don't want to take a chance on messing up my stats or something like that. For example, After Tuesday mornings maintenance I logged on to play. BFHQ still wasn't working and, when I played I started getting bronze badges I already have. The points too. I also have some friends that have gotten 1000s of free points for getting awards they aren't near yet or getting double silver badges (not in the same round).

Last edited by staticblue (2006-11-15 22:32:01)

wodstlk
+2|6385
i have lost a few.   sucks!
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6540|Valhalla

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Looks like the server problems has made you double post, you might wanna delete one of them.

And I have a problem with me MEC Service Ribbon not being awarded despite having all the requirements.
Explain this to me? http://bf2s.com/player/73257841/
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6427|California, US
Don't worry
they wil show up soon
One night a while ago
I got my Expert knife and a couple other awards and lots of points
and they didnt show up till the next morning
so yeah somtimes it takes a while to upload all those points
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6741|Houston, TX
So am I the only one that has the BFHQ problem of it just not working at all. Says I have 0 points for the past 5 days nows. lol. Though when I play the ingame report shows my normal score and rank. Is on the EA stat page too. For some reason though the server that runs BFHQ can't seem to send this minut amount of info to my PC. I want my sprint unlocks. I am tired of running in game like I do in real life. hehe. Damned cigerettes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard