LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
This is the Second Version, the first one didn't get many views, and i thought it was a bit boring any ways.. so i hope you guys like this one better..

Search LT.Victim on YouTube to see my other Videos, and the First BF2 Ninja Movie...

Please Respond to this video with a Post, PM, or even a Karma Message..

Last edited by LT.Victim (2006-09-13 16:55:10)

specops10-4
+108|6745|In the hills
unfortunatly i aM using a psp, will watch ASAP when i get to a PC!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
not bad... the music is a bit slow but it goes with the ninja theme so its okay, and i like how you jump from a building to another pretty imprisive:)... Keep it going LT.Victiom
LT.Victim

Andoura wrote:

not bad... the music is a bit slow but it goes with the ninja theme so its okay, and i like how you jump from a building to another pretty imprisive:)... Keep it going LT.Victiom
You spent my name wrong! I demand Karma for a apology!
arch29
+1|6445
you should've killed someone >.>, like sneak attack
LT.Victim

arch29 wrote:

you should've killed someone >.>, like sneak attack
I've done that many times..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF5zhHPD544

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM55NtTqSVI
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6651
not to be crass, but Lt, you know i respect you and your videos and i hope you respect mine, but it was just a bit boring still. i dont know about this ninja stuff going on in these fourms. i would offer suggestions, but i just dont see how you could spice up that jumping from building to building stuff. i can tell you put thought into what you were doing, but its just too repetative.
LT.Victim

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

not to be crass, but Lt, you know i respect you and your videos and i hope you respect mine, but it was just a bit boring still. i dont know about this ninja stuff going on in these fourms. i would offer suggestions, but i just dont see how you could spice up that jumping from building to building stuff. i can tell you put thought into what you were doing, but its just too repetative.
Meh.. Got any other Video ideas then?

Cause i think we/other people have done everything before...

This was kinda a new idea that no one has done before..

I didn't want to make another Frag video, i wanted something fresh..
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6651

LT.Victim wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Meh.. Got any other Video ideas then?

Cause i think we/other people have done everything before...

This was kinda a new idea that no one has done before..

I didn't want to make another Frag video, i wanted something fresh..
true, like my "Jesus Bush" video. maybe something funnier?
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6659|California
Very good Daniel-son, or is it...  Young Grasshopper?

Your skills in hopping from building to building, and running on fences impresses me....

But...  the pebble is still in my hand.

(I liked your movie, simple and stylish... Well Done)
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
Ninjas don't drive cars....
LT.Victim

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

How would you know?
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

LT.Victim wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

How would you know?
I ask you the same question.
LT.Victim

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

How would you know?
I ask you the same question.
Because even the Dumbest shit alive can drive a car .. so why would Ninja's be any different..
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
I'm sure there are some fairly stupid people that can't drive cars. However, cars are large and usually confined to predetermined areas. Hence, ninjas don't drive cars. well, the SHOULDN'T drive cars, if the want to be really sneaky.
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6651

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

I'm sure there are some fairly stupid people that can't drive cars. However, cars are large and usually confined to predetermined areas. Hence, ninjas don't drive cars. well, the SHOULDN'T drive cars, if the want to be really sneaky.
just.....stop talking
LT.Victim

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

just.....stop talking
QFE
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

just.....stop talking
Well now, I can post my opinions on subjects just the same as you can. If it doesn't neccesarily agree with you, too bad.

I know my comment can apply to your post as well, so in that case, just piss off.
LT.Victim

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

just.....stop talking
Well now, I can post my opinions on subjects just the same as you can. If it doesn't neccesarily agree with you, too bad.

I know my comment can apply to your post as well, so in that case, just piss off.
We understand.. but i'm not looking to get into some debate about if Ninjas Drive cars or not.. ok?
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6651

LT.Victim wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

just.....stop talking

We understand.. but i'm not looking to get into some debate about if Ninjas Drive cars or not.. ok?
QFE =P
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

I liked it it showed some real nice jumping round, um constructive criticism: no action maybe a knife kill would be cool.

All round, WD
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
I was simply trying to add a little humor, sorry if you're not into a little criticism of your video. It looked good, I surely wouldn't have the want to make one nor do I have the want to.

Trigger Happy... I've just got to laugh at you buddy.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands
lol, that supply crate hanging of that container was kinda funny (especially you using it at a staircase )
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6651

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

cars are large and usually confined to predetermined areas. lets think about that. your making an attempt to sound smart by taking a little trip to dictionary.com and using some words us commoners dont use much. what do cars in predetermined areas have to do with ninjas and cars? a 1960 mini cooper isnt large. paint it black and HEY! youve got a ninja car.

if they're confined to predetermined areas then how do you explain this:

https://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/Smoky-Mtn-Car-Crash-River-0003-large.jpg

and this:

https://a.abclocal.go.com/images/112404_car_house.jpg

clearly, your statements are blatantly false
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6693|Calgary

LT.Victim wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

just.....stop talking

Yes, we drive cars, how the hell do you think we get to the Dojo to train?

os

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard