spectraman
+27|6771
Alright since the 1.4 where the hell have all the good SF severs gone,don't tell me there all running jalalbad. No FW Iron Gator? WTF?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

spectraman wrote:

Alright since the 1.4 where the hell have all the good SF severs gone,don't tell me there all running jalalbad. No FW Iron Gator? WTF?
*FW* Gauntlet 24/7 Gater is still there ... I think what you are experiencing is the fact that a lot of players/servers have gone to the POE2 mod, and this happend just prior to the 1.4 patch.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6491
I noticed there all going too, from around 500+ to about 200, shame because SF is really good.
leesupport
+39|6681
i know the admins on *FW* Gauntlet 24/7 Gater and they havnt had people on there sense patch came out and usually its full and admins say if it stays empty they may just have to shut it down.....witch will stink cause i like Iron Gator and thats about the only one with low pings and24/7 and good admins
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6593|New York State, USA

Doggehspike wrote:

I noticed there all going too, from around 500+ to about 200, shame because SF is really good.
Both vanilla and SF have suffered this problem lately. From 1000+ servers for vanilla to 800- and what he said on SF.
pwned7
+53|6576
sf sux. stick to vanilla
TokyoJoe
+5|6543
i think there might be more POE2 servers than SF. FW IRON GATOR FTW
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

leesupport wrote:

i know the admins on *FW* Gauntlet 24/7 Gater and they havnt had people on there sense patch came out and usually its full and admins say if it stays empty they may just have to shut it down.....witch will stink cause i like Iron Gator and thats about the only one with low pings and24/7 and good admins
Hmmm ... now that I think of it, the reason I went on this server was because I wanted to enjoy some mostly infantry battles without all the chopper and armor interference, and I bet a lot of others were there for the same reason.  With the patch, legitimate IO servers are now everywhere, and this might doom *FW* Gauntlet 24/7 Gater.

I have some great memories from that server.

*sniff*
docnutz
+39|6757|B O S T ON area
some are slow to patch but i see that now there awsome infantry maps popping up in vanilla and chocolate!!!!  They are fun 
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica

OrangeHound wrote:

spectraman wrote:

*FW* Gauntlet 24/7 Gater is still there ... I think what you are experiencing is the fact that a lot of players/servers have gone to the POE2 mod, and this happend just prior to the 1.4 patch.
Thats because POE>SF
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6506|Bournemouth, South England
I miss WhoreLord and the palace nade/clay spams!!!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6576|Florida
I need to re-install SF, Ive lost it since I reformatted a few weeks ago.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6506|Bournemouth, South England
UKLF have a good server hosted by Multiplay, most weeknights after 8pm UK time.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6450|Cambridge, UK

leesupport wrote:

If its since the patch it may be because SF players like variety (not scared of playing something that aint  Kark ) - so maybe they are just off playing the new map for a bit - in which case they'll be back in a few days. If things dont get back to norm in a week or two start to worry.

DKT
-OGz-Badge
+8|6441
There are more servers comong back online alot of my favorites were slow to patch and I have noticed they are coming back online...Also and you said not to say it but some of my favorite SF servers are running Jalalabad on them which seems to be alot of servers right now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard