jickes
+5|6442|Baltimore MD
yea it does that to me as well but i fixed that with upgrading my memory and running a defrag on my sytem hasnt done it to me since
evil_twin
+6|6685

sergeriver wrote:

I'm fucking tired of reading these shitty threads, if don't like the game go play another one.  There're a lot out there for you.  Grow up.
Why the hell are you still reading them?  Go do something more productive instead then, this is pretty basic stuff.  Honestly, if you're having a great time then get on with it, bitching at the bitchers seems to be the MOST retarded thing you can do.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

evil_twin wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I'm fucking tired of reading these shitty threads, if don't like the game go play another one.  There're a lot out there for you.  Grow up.
Why the hell are you still reading them?  Go do something more productive instead then, this is pretty basic stuff.  Honestly, if you're having a great time then get on with it, bitching at the bitchers seems to be the MOST retarded thing you can do.
I just don't get it dude.  Why are all complaining about things working fine?  It's pretty annoying.
evil_twin
+6|6685

sergeriver wrote:

I just don't get it dude.  Why are all complaining about things working fine?  It's pretty annoying.
Things are working fine for you, and that's great.  They are not working fine for everyone though, and a lot of people are really unhappy we had to put up with 4 or 5 crashes to desktop every day for weeks with no hotfix, and STILL there are major flaws in this patch.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6546|Doncaster, UK
Can you tell us what the "major flaws" are that you are encountering?
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6731|Peoria, Illinois

JaMrulezass wrote:

EA and Dice are shit at coding, like nearly 99% of all BF2S regiestered forum users said, the upside of patch 1.4 are bugs fixed, the down side however is there more bugs! Muahahah.

To solve 1 problem, EA/Dice has to create another 15. Do u agree?
I would agree that has been the prior case at hand. And I can understand why so many players are upset and hold a grudge. However, this is not that case for patch 1.4. Most bugs are fixed. The few bugs left have previously existed. I've yet to see a new bug.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6758|Denmark
less whining more playing... the patch is fine.. the best so far. I havent experienced any new bugs so far..
Dweezie83
+1|6442|Pensacola Beach, FL
I haven't had any problems with the new patch and i have played like 20hr's of the new patch, been sick lol
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6568

JaMrulezass wrote:

How many bugs did DICE fix with this patch? 10-15 Bugs?

Good luck only searching 10 new bugs DICE introduced with this patch.
jimbo21
+11|6652
only thing i have seen is mec flag in game screen but the mini map was showing american flag---jalalabab i think it was in ----- i was trying to capture it and couldn't understand why my team was spawing next to me until i looked at the mini map. 1.4 ok so far though
specxops
Banned
+18|6650|Boca Raton,Florida
the game is fine dont bitch kthnx
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6503

diglow~Flow wrote:

only one i stumbled onto is when you got to click "Enemy Spotted" (When hitting Q). it dont seem to work sometimes i can just sit there hitting it and nothing.
This happened to me today.

Jalalalalabad sucks, IO sucks and my game kept crashing to desktop
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
Dunno if this is a bug but I really think its is, When a team can't create squads at all. That's a big problem on 64player map because its get friking hard to take flags back
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6757|Argentina

Zukabazuka wrote:

Dunno if this is a bug but I really think its is, When a team can't create squads at all. That's a big problem on 64player map because its get friking hard to take flags back
That's not a bug, it's a server problem.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
No issues here. I like the patch. Good times. Cheers.
Rimbo
+1|6572|Inside ur armpit.
im getting lag no end now,updated everything etc but still lag.
Delphy
+45|6585|Bristol, UK
It's really irritating how you can't prone while running, so you have to stop, then prone which now takes forever and in that time you're dead. This didn't need changing, it was not a big, or even visible problem in any way before.

And i'm getting worse lag. I wish they could just leave the game alone.

Last edited by Delphy (2006-09-07 10:24:56)

docnutz
+39|6759|B O S T ON area
No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches!No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches! No more patches!
Rec(+)n
Teh Hawtsawce
+4|6458
is it just me or does it seem like the grenade launchers do less damage, especially the m203?
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6735|Houston, TX

JaMrulezass wrote:

EA and Dice are shit at coding, like nearly 99% of all BF2S regiestered forum users said, the upside of patch 1.4 are bugs fixed, the down side however is there more bugs! Muahahah.

99%? Your terrible at math.

evil_twin wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You should heed your own advice. Judging from your sig you really hate EA and there products. So why do you play BF2. If you don't play BF2 why are you here. Do you think you are going to make some kind of difference. Your just wasting your time. Move on with your life. You ask why he still reads them. I ask why are you still here?

evil_twin wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Things are working fine for you, and that's great.  They are not working fine for everyone though, and a lot of people are really unhappy we had to put up with 4 or 5 crashes to desktop every day for weeks with no hotfix, and STILL there are major flaws in this patch.
I'm sure a large portion of the people that still have CTD don't have the PC set up and updated correctly. They either think they do or, don't know how to. Not everyones problem is the game, they just think it is. The game run very well now. I was CDTing quite a bit after 1.3. Not once did I since 1.4. The game actually runs much smoother than before.

Harmonics wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

only one i stumbled onto is when you got to click "Enemy Spotted" (When hitting Q). it dont seem to work sometimes i can just sit there hitting it and nothing.
This happened to me today.

Jalalalalabad sucks, IO sucks and my game kept crashing to desktop
I got that a few times too. It seemed to fix itself though. I also had a problem where the grenade throwing animation would lag. Thats it though.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6533|Denmizzark!!
I had connection problems once or twice but thats it..
LionEyez
+4|6620
I thought I was the only one not being able to spot things. As if somehow my mouse click didnt register. I first (and only now that I think about it) noticed on Jalalabad.

Another strange thing, yet not uncommon, was the inability for either side to create squads. Until sometime later in the game someone switched sides and was suddenly able to form one. Annoying bug imo..

As for the prone thing, i didnt notice it right away but its definately there slowing you down in a way that feels somehow unrealistic. I too experienced moments (perhaps after a short jump) where i stood face to face and simply couldn't fire, and subsequently died because the other one could.

And then there are the low walls/sandbags. I can shoot ok with a pistol as long as I unload fast and duck, then come back up as the enemy stops shooting. It's not exploiting so much as just ducking whenever I'm empty or taking damage, well last night I had a fire fight like this which was probably spaced apart only a few meters (sandbags at the first USMC Cappable flag in jalalabad) but lying down and getting back up and actually being able to fire took us both so long it must have looked really really stupid.

Somehow the guy I'm controlling feels heavier n slower, less able to get his gun at the ready fast. I never actively exploited the system, but as for getting up fast and diving behind cover...well, thats sure become hard.

As someone in the =SAaR= server put it: "They've made it easier for the noobs, since they stand still anyway"
diglow~Flow
+32|6626|British Columbia, Canada
yeah well i press the damn thing like 5 or 6 times before it works lol
DSRTurtle
+56|6686
The only problem I found is cartillery is still possible.  It's not as bad as it was under 1.3.
DaRQueSToRM
+0|6539|Knoxville, Tenn USA
I have crashed to the deskstop twice when spawning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard