Poll

Would gameplay improve if claymores were removed?

Yes.22%22% - 61
No.62%62% - 168
Nerf them instead.15%15% - 41
Total: 270
ljason8eg
+3|6508
I think all the city maps would be much better without claymores. The other maps though, are a little iffy.
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6551|Las Vegas
I said Yes, because, they can not be taken out by a grenade or explosion. If this were to change, then I would agree to having them.
GR34
+215|6559|ALBERTA> CANADA
it would be if snipers could pick them up after they have been deployed
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6720|Antarctica
Just remove the no TK option (so its like 1.12) and claymores aren't a problem.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6692|Middle of nowhere
Would it improve gameplay? Not really

Would it be less irritating? fuck yes
cospengle
+140|6501|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Without claymores snipers would be far less of a problem. I like the idea of that, but then where's the challenge?

Why not just remove all the weapons from the game, then we can all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6753
it's called tactics and warfare...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6761|The United Center

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

oberst_enzian
+234|6757|melb.au

cospengle wrote:

Why not just remove all the weapons from the game, then we can all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6577|British Columbia, Canada

ThomasMorgan wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

QFE
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6550|Forest Lake, Australia

GR34 wrote:

it would be if snipers could pick them up after they have been deployed
DaZeD863
+11|6565

Sigarms357 wrote:

oh really? ever used a claymore? i have... normally (im talking about like the soldier the game depicts) they are attached to a long ass cord with a little green box at the end... of which you have to squeeze to get a reaction from.. they just dont go off when an enemy walks in front of them... so yes.. take them out, turn back on ff or make them used like the c4 in game.....
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6495|Purdue

DaZeD863 wrote:

Sigarms357 wrote:

oh really? ever used a claymore? i have... normally (im talking about like the soldier the game depicts) they are attached to a long ass cord with a little green box at the end... of which you have to squeeze to get a reaction from.. they just dont go off when an enemy walks in front of them... so yes.. take them out, turn back on ff or make them used like the c4 in game.....
Yes they do.
The_Mob_Returns
+72|6736|Indianapolis, IN
Claymores are my friends. 
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6522

genius_man16 wrote:

Would it improve gameplay? Not really

Would it be less irritating? fuck yes
lAgBlRhino
+8|6715|Brisbane
Bitch bitch bitch.

As Ea sports say "If it's in the game..It's in the game"

What's next...grenades. Where does it end.

Oh I know. How about we have a feather kit and everyone runs around bashing each other with giant feathers, and each unlock is a bigger feather of a different color.

If you don't like the game I'm sure there is a Barbie you can go buy from a bargain bin.

Last edited by lAgBlRhino (2006-09-07 20:51:23)

DaZeD863
+11|6565

Goven wrote:

DaZeD863 wrote:

Sigarms357 wrote:

Yes they do.
in game yes.. real life no... joe squeezes little green box... big ass mess where the claymore was....
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6687|A sunburnt country

DaZeD863 wrote:

Goven wrote:

DaZeD863 wrote:

Yes they do.
in game yes.. real life no... joe squeezes little green box... big ass mess where the claymore was....
IRL, claymores have more than one way of being triggered.  These include movement sensors, trip wires and of course, manual detonation.  They also have a kill blast of 50m and damage out to 100m

I can't believe you guys play on servers that have FF off, how lame is that?????  No wonder you are bitching about claymores.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6750|Salt Lake City

Claymores are a surprise weapon.  If they can be seen, they should be able to be disarmed or exploded.  That would be the only request I would make.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6807
Claymores are an anti-personnel weapon.  They are supposed to kill people, which they do.  Effectively.

They can be disarmed by an engineer.  Why isn't that enough?
Simon
basically
+838|6672|UK
Claymores cause more trouble than there worth. I dont even know why they changed them anyways.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6566|The Land of Claywhore

aardfrith wrote:

Claymores are an anti-personnel weapon.  They are supposed to kill people, which they do.  Effectively.

They can be disarmed by an engineer.  Why isn't that enough?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6482
Better idea, un-nerf back as they were before 1.2 so they are destructible with frags and have a 5* meter blast instead of 7*.

5 and 7 meters are ~15 and ~21 feet respectivly.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6709|Howell, Mi USA
No

Claymores are not a problem, open your eyes and watch out for them. Snipers need them to cover their back. without them, snipers would be killed twice as much as they already are.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
chuuby
+19|6632
you people are so fucking dumb. take this out take that out. like that one guy said lets just take out all the weapons. you fucking pussies cant handle one thing about the game you think it should eb changed. i hate planes on maps. but do i think they should remove them no i just deal with it. claymors are part of the game if you dont like it stfu and go play somethng else. just like people who cry about people using the nade launcher. its part of the fucking game so why not use it. its people like you that have ruined this game not ea. if you fucking pussies didnt cry about everything then they wouldnt have to put out all these new patches to make you cry babies happy. nerfing shit.  why not just stfu and play.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard