Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6698|Alaska
I dont know, im starting to hate 1.4, just because they changed the crouch to be more effective, unlike in the last patch you could of just hop back and forth pressing ctrl, but now, wow it sucks, have to get used to just going prone and shooting. pff, and some people say, oh a soldier wouldnt hop and shoot at the same time wont he? and then again its a game, for those of you that hate bunnyhoppers, well, from now on all you have to do is shoot the jumping target, because he cant do shit.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6659|United States
gee.  you might actually have to learn how to SHOOT now.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6645|Norway
No bunnyhopping = more fun

Death to bunnyhoppers everywhere!
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6573
Good, quit whining.  It is a game, and you can choose to do it, or not.  Those that do, like you, realize they don't quite have the skill to compete with others who get the drop on them.  Those who don't, like me, love nothing more than blowing your fruity ass out of the sky with my scattergun.  Good work, bub.
Orgtheone
+30|6655|The Dark Side Of The Moon
ha loser
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6552|The real world
I wont get out of my chopper from now, ever
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

QFE

bunnyhopping is for newbs
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
vp747
+7|6550|Melbourne - Australia

Cbass wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

QFE

BRRR!

Bunny hopping is for WANKERS!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6712|Melbourne, Australia
for all you bunny hopping haters go play dod source its your type of game you dont have to reck a fast pased inf game for everyone you know... if you want a game where aim is everything ... ders always 1.6

bf2 isent about aim its about spraying until 1 of your shots finally rego's and if everyone could of just adapted to patch 1.12 we wouldnet be here lookin at some half made map connection problems and a game where skill has just been thrown out teh window
Dwit
+34|6502

vp747 wrote:

Cbass wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

QFE

BRRR!

true
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6641|Norway
Little tip for you:
Aim-shoot before you get shot.

"bf2 isent about aim its about spraying until 1 of your shots finally rego's" wtf?
MelbourneVictory
+2|6638|Melbourne, Australia

vp747 wrote:

Cbass wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

QFE

BRRR!

Nail > Head.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
The game is bored now, everybody is the same... With the bunnyhoppers there is still a very hard nice fight!! Now not anymore..

The people that are against bunnyhoppers, are amateurs!

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-06 07:56:30)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6646

Fredrik wrote:

Little tip for you:
Aim-shoot before you get shot.

"bf2 isent about aim its about spraying until 1 of your shots finally rego's" wtf?
spraying adds massive deviance... you are bound to need to spray unless you single-shot or burst....
OXTHAFOX
+18|6659

Tor77 wrote:

No bunnyhopping = more fun

Death to bunnyhoppers everywhere!
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6698|Alaska
so you want people to play the same way? i find that boring, but there will always be people that play different and the other might not like it, i wasnt a hardcore bunnyhopper, i just used the crouch and the jump key to my advantage, something they cant do, if they come around a corner to me, whos fucked? unless he has good reactions and kills me first.
JohnLeavitt
+16|6436
I am a dedicated Special Forces player (the unit type) and i use my G36C and Scar-L with high proficency... there is a thing called acuracy and trigger control... bunnyhopper are anoying because they make u use ur whole clip to kill them not only 3-5 shots LOL... i am also a sniper... and i use the anti-tank to destroy the armour noobs...(there is something very satisfying about blowing up a tank with C4 or a rocket... the bunnyhopers are screwed and the prone isnt as good anymore but i dont care... i use crouch.. it is better for many reasons.. 1) it is a acurate as prone.. 2) ur less likely to be headshoted in crouch and u can still have good mobility... my style wont even change.... but to all you bunnyhopers U ARE DOOMED....
vp747
+7|6550|Melbourne - Australia

I.M.I Militant wrote:

for all you bunny hopping haters go play dod source its your type of game you dont have to reck a fast pased inf game for everyone you know... if you want a game where aim is everything ... ders always 1.6

bf2 isent about aim its about spraying until 1 of your shots finally rego's and if everyone could of just adapted to patch 1.12 we wouldnet be here lookin at some half made map connection problems and a game where skill has just been thrown out teh window
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/vp747/wtf.jpg[/img]
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
Stylux
+4|6447
LOL u bunnyhop haters are funny, you still can crouch>prone only a little slower, and still ppl with high ranks that are SUPPOSED to be good cant seem to hit me good
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
i liked to bunnyhop on the wake airfield, while waiting for the chopper!

edit: downloading the patch now, ill check if it is as worse as you guys say...

Last edited by ']['error (2006-09-06 08:18:11)

voltage
+46|6833|Sweden
In what way did they change the bunnyhopping?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Seriously, do you suck so much that you have to bunnyhop to stay alive?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6485
It's not the fact that people suck they have to do it. Sometimes it's fun when you go one on one with another dolphin diver and have a big fight, makes the game more fun. Not anymore I guess.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6689|Germany

Mekstizzle wrote:

Seriously, do you suck so much that you have to bunnyhop to stay alive?
Yup,unless a game has movement mechanics like Super Mario Bros. with guns people obviously feel insecure about not being able to follow their instincts and run and jump like rabbits.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard