Orgtheone
+30|6676|The Dark Side Of The Moon
Does anyone know what the other admin software is besides bf2cc i've tryed search but no luck
The 1.4 update for bf2cc blows and would like to try other option's

thx in Advance

Org
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6666|Norway
Hang in there! We will start using an admin program with web-interface. This *might* run on BF2CC, though - not sure - but the front-end will at least be sooo much better making administrating easier.

I'll let you know when I hear anything.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6677|under there hayousaidunderwear
I am not a huge fan of bf2cc....I wish there would be like a free cam and I could roam all around the map looking for glitchers/baserapers and also I wish there was something that told you how many flags each team had.....
a fly
+105|6658|The netherlands
*Old topic, but better then opening a new one*

Any chance someone knows where to get the admin program that gives people you want a certain % of kickpower, needing 100% in total to kick (so multiple admins must want to kick)
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6604|Your attic

a fly wrote:

Any chance someone knows where to get the admin program that gives people you want a certain % of kickpower, needing 100% in total to kick (so multiple admins must want to kick)
Don't think so, but in all honesty if an admin can't be trusted to make 100% decisions then they probably shouldn't have any right at all.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6843|Grapevine, TX

Towelly wrote:

a fly wrote:

Don't think so, but in all honesty if an admin can't be trusted to make 100% decisions then they probably shouldn't have any right at all.
QFE

Interesting topic. bf2cc is OK, but I want to know why my w/k/b reasons that are saved... when I type: !W silent tk, the server only scrolls  WARNING silentscope876 TEAM KILLING!! and not WARNING silentscope876 For TEAM KILLING!!! GET POSITIVE POINTS!! with out having to alt-tab??? Any ideas? Thanks.

(T)eflon(S)hadow
CrazeD
+368|6687|Maine
BF2CC sucks so badly. I can't restart my server without BF2CC crashing repeatedly. It's such a worthless program...

There isn't even dick for support on the bf2cc website either. All the guides are not even completed.

Though, the in-game admin is wonderful.
AlienWrath2121
+7|6326|Behind you with a large rifle

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Interesting topic. bf2cc is OK, but I want to know why my w/k/b reasons that are saved... when I type: !W silent tk, the server only scrolls  WARNING silentscope876 TEAM KILLING!! and not WARNING silentscope876 For TEAM KILLING!!! GET POSITIVE POINTS!! with out having to alt-tab??? Any ideas? Thanks.

(T)eflon(S)hadow
Because when you type from in game administration, it uses the BF2cc server reasons and not what you have saved in your client reasons.
maddogjj
+3|6845|U S A
There is a program i saw and even downloaded not to long ago but cant remember where i got it you can search for it though its called BF2RA (for remote admin) not sure if it even works though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard