THE RUSKIE
+19|6436|UK but from Russia(StP)
Hi im new to the forum so i thought may be you guys can help at something....

As you can see i have 3 medals left and a couple expert to get:

http://bf2s.com/player/58169200/

Does anyone know the best ways to get expert transport, as to get 11 road kills would take forever right before you get blown up by armour. So just post ur ideas here and ill try them out.

As im eager to finish bf2 once and for all as the game becoming to appear as a joke with these fuked up patches, yet with this 1.4 i already experienced " Problems with your connection", and will be for the last time.

And i dont know how this karma thing works, but ill give anyone karma for a choice that works and whatever.

Last edited by THE RUSKIE (2006-09-06 06:45:23)

Wojo97civic
+5|6443
Well your skrewed now because you try to run someone over and you cant they just get moved away from the car
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla
Go As Commander?
THE RUSKIE
+19|6436|UK but from Russia(StP)
Do you mean by artying while being in transport?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6527|Valhalla

THE RUSKIE wrote:

Hell it might work it did for my ground defence badge (yeah im lazy!)
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6562|Pwning u n00bs
go on wake, go on USMC, then get a fast car n run people over at airfield who wait for jets n choppers
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6491

THE RUSKIE wrote:

I doubt it'd work for transport. The badge requirements don't say kill, they say road kills, and that means just dropping artillery won't work for them.

Shouldn't be too hard to get, though. Just find a server running 64 player size maps with a small amount of people, and stay in cars the whole round. It's not like they're in high demand or anything.

Last edited by Noop-Ni (2006-09-06 06:54:35)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

THE RUSKIE wrote:

That doesn't work.  It just adds to your transport kills not road kills.  Just find a server where there is an airstrip and run people over.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
whore commander
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Wojo97civic
+5|6443
Yea you need road kills,  Road kills = hitting people with a car
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina

THE RUSKIE wrote:

Hi im new to the forum so i thought may be you guys can help at something....

As you can see i have 3 medals left and a couple expert to get:

http://bf2s.com/player/58169200/

Does anyone know the best ways to get expert transport, as to get 11 road kills would take forever right before you get blown up by armour. So just post ur ideas here and ill try them out.

As im eager to finish bf2 once and for all as the game becoming to appear as a joke with these fuked up patches, yet with this 1.4 i already experienced " Problems with your connection", and will be for the last time.

And i dont know how this karma thing works, but ill give anyone karma for a choice that works and whatever.
This ain't GTA.  The game doesn't end.  I feel sorry for you playing only for stats.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6523
Play night flight on a big server get a AIL Raider and just drive around. Your bound to get plenty of road kill. Just watch out for grenade launchers and rockets and the APC if anyone is using it.
docnutz
+39|6752|B O S T ON area

TangsterChinkz wrote:

go on wake, go on USMC, then get a fast car n run people over at airfield who wait for jets n choppers
thats how i got it,   use a dunebuggie
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6646|Westminster, Colorado
Warlord is a good map for it.  There are always people in the roads and plenty of All-Raider's, ATV's, and Pickup Trucks to go around.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6611|inside the recesses of your...

ShadowFoX wrote:

Play night flight on a big server get a AIL Raider and just drive around. Your bound to get plenty of road kill. Just watch out for grenade launchers and rockets and the APC if anyone is using it.
Good call.  Its tough for infantry in dark, even using night vision. 

Which reminds me - who the CRAP ever saw a towel head with a $50,000 night vision goggle set on??????
risson
+17|6760|Wisconsin
Go with what TangsterChinkz and docnutz suggest...  That's how I got my Vet.. transport..  just keep doing it over and over and over... You'll find out that there's always someone there waiting for a jet or heli..  and the nice thing about it.. they will respawn..   Just make sure to swerve and weave... to avoid AT missles..  11 kills is actually pretty easy.. I had much more...  Another possibility is go to Kubra as MEC and hit the USMC base usually you'll find a few there .. but not as plentiful as Wake...

RiSSoN
DVSAZN
+0|6490
Road kills = Running over an enemy or forcing a death by blowing up a vehicle the person "was" in or near...

Thought that might help... Doesn't necessarily have to be running someone over...
Shadow893
lel
+75|6685|England
Can I be honoured to say: Do you have a SOCIAL life? (Pets don't count)
And I would also like to say I have never see so many gold badges. What a huge waste of time you have spent on this game. I feel sorry for you.
basetballjones
+30|6741
As mentioned before as well- I got veteran on wake in less than 5 minutes:

3 minutes to get the blackhawk over land
1 minute to get to the airfield via jeep
45 seconds to run over every chopper, jet, and tank whore that dare to run for a vehicle.

In all likeleyhood, you will be the first round eye on the island, and will also likely get at least 2 roadkills on the road to the airfield!

[edit- the point was, if I can score the veteran so quickly and easily here, expert is not that much harder, but I need more transport hours before I go for expert, so IDK.]

Also use my stalking method (which works on all maps)-  Drive around the perimeter of popular areas.. strafing if you will, lol.  When you see someone spawn make a b-line for them...  It's more courteous to let them actually finish spawning and go into action, but as soon as I see them even twitch I will put treadmarks on them..  Then I just keep going, right back to the perimeter to circle like the vulture that I am.

Transport is my favorite vehicle, I feel like a fucking madman when I am barreling down Karkand Blvd and wind up catching a whole squad pouring out of an alley,  or fishtailing in the mud near Zatar and end up spotting the snipers that are trying to reach the outlands.  Best part is, if I miss hitting them outright, the F2 key is always right there to make things OK again... for me, at least!

Last edited by basetballjones (2006-09-06 10:08:48)

explosivo
Banned
+262|6635
what you do is

go squad leader  in us side at gulf of oman and hide round by the arty at the airfield.

ask for vehicle drops,

then just fly round the corner and hit all the idiots standing around waiting for stuff.

few times doing that should do it for you.
allfive6
+18|6697|Victoria BC or Karkand
commarder idea will not work it has to be road kills.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Go onto jolt.co.uk Smoke Screen only. Get onto the EU and do driving rampages around the MEC airfield. Its the most open airfield in the game and can be accessed from all sides. Lots of kills there from the 2 chopper pads and 2 hangars. Even more road kills can be earnt when the EU have all the flags and are commencing their blockage of the MEC uncap with 10 Challengers
The server allows UCB baserape...so go right ahead. Believe me, everyone else does.

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-06 10:40:45)

lonewolf1195
+0|6435|Michigan USA
After trying for what seemed forever, I got mine on Wake Island using the buggy and drove like a drunk madman through the airbase. Actually worked better than I thought!
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6500

lonewolf1195 wrote:

After trying for what seemed forever, I got mine on Wake Island using the buggy and drove like a drunk madman through the airbase. Actually worked better than I thought!
LMAO

I've seen jeeps driving thru the Wake base like crazy people and running everyone over - it's hard to hit them sometimes.  That base is big enough that the jeep can get going pretty fast and people don't see them coming in-time.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6557|Area 51

killer21 wrote:

THE RUSKIE wrote:

That doesn't work.  It just adds to your transport kills not road kills.  Just find a server where there is an airstrip and run people over.
Go on Wake Island, now this worked for my veteran transport, make sure the chinese have one flag left, take a DPV, (make sure its the back flag) Drive in over the bridge, run down any chinese you see.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-09-06 11:00:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard