Navy6%6% - 11
Army16%16% - 27
Air Force18%18% - 30
Coast Guard6%6% - 11
Uber Secret Guards of Dick Cheney and Karl Rove19%19% - 31
Total: 161
Commie Killer
+192|6431
None, I believe they are all the best that was ever and will ever exist. You can not compare things without them fighting each other and I know that they will only fight FOR each other.
13rin
+977|6523

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

ts-pulsar wrote:

$teiner wrote:

What? I voted Coast Guard, since i find it hilarious that they're a branch of your armed forces.
Coast Guard isn't a branch of the armed forces, it falls under the jurisdiction of Homeland Security.
Maybe now......what about before we had Homeland Security, we still had the Coast Guard.

TheUSCoastGuard wrote:

The United States Coast Guard (USCG) is a military branch of the United States involved in maritime law, mariner assistance, and search and rescue, among other duties of coast guards elsewhere. As one of the seven uniformed services of the United States, and the smallest armed service of the United States, its stated mission is to protect the public, the environment, and the United States economic and security interests in any maritime region in which those interests may be at risk, including international waters and America's coasts, ports, and inland waterways.

USCG has a broad and important role in homeland security, law enforcement, search and rescue, marine environmental pollution response, and the maintenance of river, intracoastal and offshore aids to navigation (ATON). It also lays claim to being the United States' oldest continuous seagoing service. The United States Coast Guard has about 40,150 men and women on active duty.
I didn't know it was actually a part of HS, I'm kinda doubtful unless you can provide some more info.  Sorry if I'm behind the times on this one.
The Coast Guard is in the thick of it when called upon
http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/history/h_cgnvy.html
My Dad, now retired (Capt), flew the H52's H3s and H60s -then a desk for the last 4 years.  We were twice stationed in Kodiak AK.  During his first tour I came into existance.  We moved back 13 years later he was the OPS officer.  I wouldn't even go outside due to the weather and he'd be up there flying.  There are many people who are walking the Earth today because of him.  The Coast Guard ROCKS!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6728|United States of America
I probably already responded but that was beyond my short-term memory. In addition, Army Airborne/Army Rangers are sa-weet, even though I'd do any parachutist role.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6799|United States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

I'd say the Imperial Guard are the best branch.
Wait a minute? You play/know about Warhammer 40K? I collect the stupid figures, well the tanks, and blast anyone in my way, but yes in Warhammer, Imperial guard FTW!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6728|United States of America

Miller wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Wait a minute? You play/know about Warhammer 40K? I collect the stupid figures, well the tanks, and blast anyone in my way, but yes in Warhammer, Imperial guard FTW!
I was thinking more Star Wars-ish. Cameron, which Imperial Guard!?!??!?!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6622|Florida
EDIT: - I reread what was written, withdrawal my previous statement. Sorry

As for me, I have to vote USAF - As thats where Im going.  I have much respect to all other branches, and love what they do, but c'mon its the Chair Force .

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-11-01 20:05:35)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6799|United States of America

DesertFox423 wrote:

Miller wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I was thinking more Star Wars-ish. Cameron, which Imperial Guard!?!??!?!
So many Imperial Guards!!!
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6811

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

An Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air conditioned, carpeted office and says, "My e-mail's out? What kind of shit is this?"
sounds like my kind of job
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6873|Grapevine, TX

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

Leathernecks all the way.
No Doubt about  it...
The Few,
The Proud,
The Marines!

Say Happy B day to the Marine in your life on November 10th, 2006, our 231st Birthday! OOH-RAH!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard