Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6725|Singapore
I was playing mEC and everywhere my head turned, i saw cars around and i bet they were loaded with c4 wow. I wonder how the tanks are gonna survive in such a closed area lol.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6528
How are tanks going to survive?  Hopefully, they wont.
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6630|Calgary,AB,Canada
Lots of alleyways, better get used to switching camera views when your in the tank

Last edited by gburndred (2006-09-05 20:26:02)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6582|Reisterstown, MD

The infantry only part of jalaahbad or whatever is pretty fun.  If you are in the right server that is. 
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6569|Florida
I look forward to the map.  Ill play it later tonight when I get home.
link52787
+29|6513
yeah I know what you mean.  There are 3 things that shows up alot:

Lots of tanks camped on the hills pointing down at you.
Snipers everywhere.  Not complaining since I play sniper
kamakazi c4 jeepers.
sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6451|chicago
Car bombing is fun as hell. If you put the c4 right in the front of the car and ghost it into a tank just right you'll get it every time. It's also fun to do it to snipers, becuase it's completely excessive.
niomosy
+26|6681
Infantry only isn't too bad.  The problem is that the map is very reminiscent of Ghost Town and Mashtuur so you've got Snipers perching all over the damn place along with Support with 'nages flying everywhere.  It was always a bit of a nade fest in a few spots on Karkand but with ladders to a bunch of buildings and bulidings all over the place in the city, you've got a bunch of people perched and sniping or 'nading all day.  It gets a bit old quickly.

I just got bored and went back to the Vanilla maps.  Maybe I'll fire up Warlord tomorrow.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6680|London, UK
only got blown up once in 5 rounds yesterday lol, was so busy winning tank battles
Chou
+737|6782
You should play this map on Infantry Only
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6441|United States
I take the tank down towards the lake next to the USMC main and just engage the enemy tank from there. I'm really good at long distance tank engagements. As for c4 jeeps, I saw a few, but was never hit by any. I was able to kill them before they reached me. I remember 1 guy even detonated to early and killed himself.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6724|Oslo, Norway
Finland - Angola - India - lebanon!

Last edited by WilhelmSissener (2006-09-06 01:25:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard