Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6723|Australia
I can handle them removing PS and BH but this delay is retarded and badly programmed. If i drop to shoot someone and then try and get up it is retarded. It some some stupid glitch thing.

What if you just pop out from behinf a wall and shoot someone. Then what? You're screwed because of that retarded delay.

And every person that has agreed with the thread creator about it taking more skill has shit stats so STFU the lot of you, because you haven't got a clue.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6482
and then there is the 80% of people who use the word macro just to fuck around

for example, i will use my:

ownage macro
my suicide macro
my /win macro
my /lose macro
my eleet TV missile macro

when infact i dont have any macros, i just use the word to describe something im doing

rofl, and you know they dont mean the *real* macro how?
Septimius2
+9|6490

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

moose_rider wrote:

You said its harder NOT to prone spam, not that its harder to stay alive while not prone spamming. Maybe you should know what your writing before you makeup bullshit to cover up what ou REALLY wrote. GG.
Should I spell in phonics for you, too?

Listen I can't hold your hand as you attempt to decipher this cryptic writing of mine.   Not everything in life is literal, young one.  Learn to not just read - but to understand.

Paragraphs and sentences can be complex for simple minds.  Like I said, though - it's O.K., little buddy.  Noone will hold your lack of comprehension against you, so don't feel bad.
oh man.. its about freakin time someone understands exactly the point of the original poster of this thread...

its NOT about the PHYSICAL difficulty... its about the MENTALITY of trying not to prone spam and all that...

ok now how do you GIVE karma?  mcp deserves one from me and i only got 2  lol

ok im dumb.. mcp IS the original poster... lol

still... am i the only one who understood him and his "literal-ness"?

Last edited by Septimius2 (2006-09-07 16:39:44)

Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6472|United States
This topic needs to die. Nothing but pointless argueing over a video game. This argument is never ending. One side says its a valid tactic and the other says its ghey and needs to die....

We get it already!!!

now close this thread somebody.
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6678
Based on what numbers? stop pulling percentages of your ass. We both know there easy to use, easy to get. If you wanna just make up random numbers hell thats easy id say you 100% fail at this thread, for you cannot be realistic.

Being realistic now THAT is what this thread is based on, non bunny hopers, mmmk.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6742|California

-=AudigyXi=- wrote:

Based on what numbers? stop pulling percentages of your ass. We both know there easy to use, easy to get. If you wanna just make up random numbers hell thats easy id say you 100% fail at this thread, for you cannot be realistic.

Being realistic now THAT is what this thread is based on, non bunny hopers, mmmk.
i dont care about statistics, so shut your prissy fucking mouth.

you want to be a big man and win in an arguement about macros on the internet? there you fucking won.
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6678
i dont care about statistics, so shut your prissy fucking mouth.
simply no

you want to be a big man and win in an arguement about macros on the internet? there you fucking won.
argument no, debate yes.
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6591|Pwning u n00bs

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

I can handle them removing PS and BH but this delay is retarded and badly programmed. If i drop to shoot someone and then try and get up it is retarded. It some some stupid glitch thing.

What if you just pop out from behinf a wall and shoot someone. Then what? You're screwed because of that retarded delay.

And every person that has agreed with the thread creator about it taking more skill has shit stats so STFU the lot of you, because you haven't got a clue.
I agree with this Negro

Last edited by TangsterChinkz (2006-09-07 17:06:00)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6701
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for you winers. I've been playing against , and dealing with , every trick in the book when it comes to dolphin diving , bunny hoppers , squatters, proners - you name it - I've killed the all . Thanks to all of your biatching and pussywuss griping 4 horrible patches later your STILL crying foul at the bunny hoppers. But I guess I can see why though. Watching videos of one guy take out 10 noobs in a row
by c-4 tossing and hooping around kicking everyones ass defeats you into a crying ball of frustration making you fill page after page of complaining , whining and biatching. Now 4 patches later the game is a sluggish POS. Good job noobs.
Thing that kills me is that EVERY FPS  out there has the ability to hop , prone , squat and what not. But only the bitches playing this particular game have cried their way to victory. Well victory is yours. Reap what you sow. Have fun waiting 3 seconds to get out of prone without being able to fire your weapon.

LOL just wait ill they add inhaling and exhaling in the next patch. If you mess it up you hyperventilate or suffocate and you die. Then you receive -20 points on your overall global score. Good job guys:)
-OGz-Badge
+8|6465
I will agree 100%
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6515
Well Tang, I guess our fights on warlord just got pissed on.
Septimius2
+9|6490
man i think i got to unsubscribe to this thread.. lots of email notificsations (one good thing though.. i got more emails today than i got total for the whole week  lol)

imstarting to tune it out  lol... to my mind.. im hearing charlie brown's teacher.. "WAH WEAH WAH WAAA WAA WAAA WAA WA WA"
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6530

jonnykill wrote:

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for you winers. I've been playing against , and dealing with , every trick in the book when it comes to dolphin diving , bunny hoppers , squatters, proners - you name it - I've killed the all . Thanks to all of your biatching and pussywuss griping 4 horrible patches later your STILL crying foul at the bunny hoppers. But I guess I can see why though. Watching videos of one guy take out 10 noobs in a row
by c-4 tossing and hooping around kicking everyones ass defeats you into a crying ball of frustration making you fill page after page of complaining , whining and biatching. Now 4 patches later the game is a sluggish POS. Good job noobs.
Thing that kills me is that EVERY FPS  out there has the ability to hop , prone , squat and what not. But only the bitches playing this particular game have cried their way to victory. Well victory is yours. Reap what you sow. Have fun waiting 3 seconds to get out of prone without being able to fire your weapon.

LOL just wait ill they add inhaling and exhaling in the next patch. If you mess it up you hyperventilate or suffocate and you die. Then you receive -20 points on your overall global score. Good job guys:)
Well I guess it's time for you to move on to one of your many other games to choose from.  BF2 is still the best game- too bad you can't have fun unless you are jumping around.  LUCKILY though, there are tons of FPS games that allow you to do that.

Bring your noob buddies with ya..
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6831|Marathon, Florida Keys

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Well I guess it's time for you to move on to one of your many other games to choose from.  BF2 is still the best game- too bad you can't have fun unless you are jumping around.  LUCKILY though, there are tons of FPS games that allow you to do that.

Bring your noob buddies with ya..
Calling people noobs again eh? What did i say about that..
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6530

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Calling people noobs again eh? What did i say about that..
Yeah, I know.

It's sorta like if you call someone a fat-ass in a crowded room.  Every fat person takes offense.
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6480|Lima, PERU

lye_in_wait wrote:

I agree 100% with you.
so do i.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

Everyone needs to STFU about it, get the fuck over it and get back to playing the game.

Unless you're at work, like me, then you come and troll the forums.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6703|Disaster Free Zone

polarbearz wrote:

Everyone needs to STFU about it, get the fuck over it and get back to playing the game.

QFT

howed you get your neg karma back?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

DrunkFace wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

QFT

howed you get your neg karma back?
By being the most awesome around.
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6591|Pwning u n00bs

jonnykill wrote:

Borring....u think your all that....Im not here to whine actually, whoever has my xfire my status is.."Bored...Lets start some shit on BF2s to piss some ppl off "

So on here i just post some random comments trying to wind some people up, and its working so far
Marinejuana
local
+415|6607|Seattle
You know what takes even more skill? Running out into the middle of an open space and just standing completely still. You just don't even move but gun down ANYTHING that comes at you from any direction. I mean there are still noobs out there RUNNING AROUND in order to get their kills, but all of us leet players just stand still, completley disregarding the benefit we might gain by moving even an inch, because we know how much skill it takes to kill everything on the map without moving at all.

This is roughly how stupid you sound to a good bf2 player if you are raving about unfair use of movement keys.
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6591|Pwning u n00bs

Doggehspike wrote:

Well Tang, I guess our fights on warlord just got pissed on.
Fuck these fags mate.

I havent been on SF or even BF2 lately so cant have the fights lately
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6684|USA

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

I'm sick of seeing people claim that it takes skill to dolphin dive and bunny hop, and that the noobs are the ones that brought an end to it!  That is ridiculous!   

It takes much more skill to survive by playing somewhat realistically and NOT jumping around like an idiot, when all the kids out there ARE doing it!  Now you are crying when you have to fight on equal footing.   Too bad for you- I won't notice any difference at all in my style of play. 

If I'm in trouble I run or maybe zig zag while reloading - but for the most part I just face the music.  I honestly would rather just get killed than hop around like an idiot for survival.  For me, that ruins the look and feel of the game when people do that crap.

I am SOOOOO glad they are taking care of this lame behavior.
I agree. So skilled they can setup a macro. Go on with your bad azz self you l337 goons.
zer0fus10n
+14|6533
so you made this thread to tell us that they are silly >
My freind.. i think your the silly one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard