Defiance
+438|6682

Also, nothing about the TKing for jets? I mean, how hard is it to disable FF in a jet? That would also solve the problem of people standing in front of a plane, and the stray rockets hitting them.

Morbid, thanks. I also agree with you. I am quitting bf2, in hopes that WoW can entertain me till 2142. Then 2142 will entertain me for it's undoubtably short lifespan. EA and Dice are fucking hopeless, I am confident they will screw over bf2142 like they did bf2.

If anyone wants my account to use for whatever reason, PM me and I'll give you the info. Or if your a newb and you want an account with a few points and unlocks to get you started I don't care.
IRONCHEF
+385|6502|Northern California
Not sure if anyone has the patience to do this, but if you're using incrementals, and haven't learned from using incrementals in the past, you should install the full 1.4. 

Or better yet, uninstall the WHOLE game, defrag your computer, reinstall drivers/dx9, etc, THEn reinstall a clean copy with your new full 1.4patch.

I don't know why people don't learn this simple process..the extra time it takes to do it is made up in a more stable running client.  But hey, asking a bunch of kids to be patient is not realistic..so complain away!
Electrolux
+2|6714
I have a problem, when I try to log in to my acount after installing the patch and signing up for the 2142 veteran thing. It won't let me it says it can't connect to a socket or something like that! HELP!
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6563|The Land of Claywhore
Oh joy! I download the latest fuck up from EA/Dice and what's the first fucking thing that happens?CTD!!!!!!!

After i downloaded the full patch,I played a round of single player to get a feel for the area.Then I try a multiplayer game and i get booted back to my desktop.

I thought they were fixing this bullshit?So basically,all we got was a new map and none of the old problem resolved.

For all the people out there who say "it's not EA/Dices fault,it's the programmers",guess what?The game has EA/Dices name all over and i'm sure these programmers/worthless fucks get payed by EA games to work up patches for there miserable excuses for fun games.

I didn't even care about a new map or being able to use unlocks in singleplayer.Nor do i give a flying fuck about infantry only.I just would like to login in and play a round or two without seeing my desktop.

*standing on top of Jalalabad Hotel*   /wrists *jumping*   FUUUCCCKKK YYYOOOUUU EEEEEAAAAA*splat*
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6656|Ohio
my leg hurts.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6607

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

my leg hurts.
No it doesn't.
Wojo97civic
+5|6462
WHY EA DO YOU STILL HAVE GROUND DEFENSE (like the HJ-8 and Tow) ON INFANTRY ONLY MAPS!!!!!!! IDIOTS
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6580|Pwning u n00bs
FUCKING SHIT!!

Prone delay is fucked and when i seem to shoot it seems to lag
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6656|Ohio
I have trouble unzooming with a sniper, does any one else? for real, i got run down by 2 jeeps, just because i kept right clicking, and nothing.
Souljah
+42|6679

Wojo97civic wrote:

WHY EA DO YOU STILL HAVE GROUND DEFENSE (like the HJ-8 and Tow) ON INFANTRY ONLY MAPS!!!!!!! IDIOTS
engineers gots to fix something right?
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6754|Backward Ass Kansas
I fucking hate these assholes.  What a piece of shit. nice knowing you all - i don't have the will to go on with this crap - can't even start the game without immidiate crash to desktop - and that is after the full install - never had a patch problem til now, oh well i guess it was a matter of time - you bastards suck shit.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6498|Melbourne

Why doesnt every one quuit bf2 due to dice/ea shit patching ability and play PoE 2? PoE 2 is now compatible with 1.4 and stats are coming soon.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6665|Teesside, UK

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

you bastards suck shit.
You are aware this isn't the official ea forum and the people here have nothing to do with making the patch don't you?  Your insulting the wrong people.
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6520|Indiana
Does anyone else feel they made the PKM less accurate again? I can't hit shit with it anymore.

And Jalalalalabad sucks.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6563|The Land of Claywhore

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Oh joy! I download the latest fuck up from EA/Dice and what's the first fucking thing that happens?CTD!!!!!!!

After i downloaded the full patch,I played a round of single player to get a feel for the area.Then I try a multiplayer game and i get booted back to my desktop.

I thought they were fixing this bullshit?So basically,all we got was a new map and none of the old problem resolved.

For all the people out there who say "it's not EA/Dices fault,it's the programmers",guess what?The game has EA/Dices name all over and i'm sure these programmers/worthless fucks get payed by EA games to work up patches for there miserable excuses for fun games.

I didn't even care about a new map or being able to use unlocks in singleplayer.Nor do i give a flying fuck about infantry only.I just would like to login in and play a round or two without seeing my desktop.

*standing on top of Jalalabad Hotel*   /wrists *jumping*   FUUUCCCKKK YYYOOOUUU EEEEEAAAAA*splat*
Last words,

Is anyone else having problems with high ping?I finally made it into Jalalabad,but every time i join a server (any server,any map)i have insanely high ping and i get dumped or kicked.Oh,and tell my mom that i love her and it was me that broke her favorite christmas ornament,not Tommy.

I can see the light.Hi grandma."!!!Medic!!!"
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6455
It might be because i had a miss-spent counterstrike source child hood , but im damn glad they nerfed the prone spammers.

People that cant aim , or engage in a proper fire fight , jump around and do some stupid dance, whilst holding 4 grenades ,a heavy machine , armour , ammo packs, a knife, and a pistol ? Im not all for realism but if you want to play a game where you can just avoid aiming by single shotting and pulling off some stupid dance , stay away.

However did they make grenades stronger / arty more frequent, or is it just the style people play jalabad.
Wojo97civic
+5|6462
AS I just posted in another question

EA YOU STUPID FUCKS WTF DID YOU DO TO MY GAME!

https://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2694/screen026py3.th.png
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6762|The 70's

Knifey McStabstab wrote:

Does anyone else feel they made the PKM less accurate again? I can't hit shit with it anymore.

And Jalalalalabad sucks.
Yeah I cant hit a thing with it. Almost feels like lag. Jalalalalabad? Might like it more when I am more familiar with it, but right now I think its kinda dull.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6751
Tell you whats really bad, just played on the new map infantry only and I fucking swear it was just two teams of bunnyhopping medics shooting and reviving each other.

It was really stupid and theres not much point using any other kit now.
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6455
Ammo packs? Snipe the medics from a while back , ues the 7 year old's noob tube (if you REALLY must), or use assault's more powerfull gun, and additional noob tube.

However engineers, and also spec ops seem pointless.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6461|United States
You guys are blowing this way out of proportion.
I found it to be the same game as 1.3 was... minus the CTD's and a slight delay from prone to standing. Thats the only difference.

So I cant see how you guys find this many things to complain about....1.4 fixed the hotel glitch and c4 exploit.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6504

Teflon.DEP wrote:

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion.
I found it to be the same game as 1.3 was... minus the CTD's and a slight delay from prone to standing. Thats the only difference.

So I cant see how you guys find this many things to complain about....1.4 fixed the hotel glitch and c4 exploit.
But it didn't fix the other 30 odd wall glitches.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6461|United States

Sleepnowinthefire wrote:

Ammo packs? Snipe the medics from a while back , ues the 7 year old's noob tube (if you REALLY must), or use assault's more powerfull gun, and additional noob tube.

However engineers, and also spec ops seem pointless.
Takeing out commander assets can determine whether your team wins or loses alot of the time. As his UAV is gone and the enemy can no longer pin-point your location with the UAV.

I sometimes go Spec Ops and just stalk the tank. Maps like jalalabad are great for stalking tanks. Just sneak up on him and c4 him. Its better than useing 4 AT missles to kill him.
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6455
Exactly teflon , so what you cant dive up and down, im sure you'll find an equally unskilled exploit to use (not talking about you tef.)
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6455
(Was reffering to your earlier post last post )

Commanders still have uav on only-inf? Thats what i use to like about arrange infy and poe2, no uav makes a funner game i think ( or at least having the option for no uav , so that at times you can play without.)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard