fatboyslim978
+0|6458
Ok looking for some help here i have armored fury installed useing EA downloader but when i start my bf2 it doz not load any armored fury maps.Can someone please tell me where i am going wrong please i am running 1.3 patch any help would be cool.

Cheers Fatboy.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6721|67.222.138.85
Did you not only download but actually install AF?
fatboyslim978
+0|6458
EA downloader says it is installed but still not getting any maps ??
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6515|Houston, TX

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Did you not only download but actually install AF?
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6555|Doncaster UK
you can only play the maps online a little more info would help i.e have you installed them,or just downloaded them.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6515|Houston, TX
When you load up regular BF2, and refresh the server list...you should see them.  There's not always a ton of AF servers...but look for maps like "Operation Harvest, Operation Road Rage, Midnight Sun."  If you don't see these, make sure that you don't have the server filters "same mod/same version" checked. 

Hope this helps
fatboyslim978
+0|6458
In my Ea downloader it says  armored fury booster pack ready to play i also have eruo pack and that doz the same not maps.
DSRTurtle
+56|6700
Have you tried playing one in single player?  If you get a message that says something to the effect that you have to purchase it again then you have an issue with your GameSpy ID and your BF2 ID.  There's a link on the EA downloader for you to change your GameSpy ID to match your BF2 ID. 

Maybe this will help you as well.

Good Luck
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6515|Houston, TX
After you actually download it, you do have to install it.
fatboyslim978
+0|6458
All sorted now thanks for the help people.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard