Kubra Dam5%5% - 5
Fushe Pass4%4% - 4
Daqing Oilfields7%7% - 7
Other9%9% - 9
Total: 96
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
Choose a map...

I only put vanilla options up but feel free to propose otherwise. Personally I LOVE Operation Harvest, Warlord and Ghost Town. I think it would be better if the map selected had two uncappable bases. Also - NO PLANES.

PLEASE do not move this thread - it is aimed at Debate and Serious Talk Section.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-05 02:31:59)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

To up the ante, you could force the losing team to watch five hours worth of propaganda on Google Video.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6707|Wilmington, DE, US
If no planes then Mashtuur. Attack helicopters are obnoxious on Sharqi and Karkand is just lame.

Do I get my own team?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ
So we're actually going to go through with this?? It's gonna take quite a preparation...
ƒ³
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
I vote Warlord.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

Ikarti wrote:

If no planes then Mashtuur. Attack helicopters are obnoxious on Sharqi and Karkand is just lame.

Do I get my own team?
You can go on one team and Xietsu on the other and your aim will be to teamkill as many as possible.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

CameronPoe wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Do I get my own team?
You can go on one team and Xietsu on the other and your aim will be to teamkill as many as possible.
I've actually played with Xietsu. He's pretty decent.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ
Forget SF guys... USMC vs MEC suits this the best
ƒ³
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6740|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Fallen FTW - does anyone still play vanilla BF2?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

oug wrote:

Forget SF guys... USMC vs MEC suits this the best
lol. i guess i'm on MEC since i'm a "terrorist sympathizer" and all.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651

IG-Calibre wrote:

Fallen FTW - does anyone still play vanilla BF2?
Seconded.  Since loads of people keep mentioning no this, no that, so let's have no nothing.  Anyway I've finished 1st place and been on the winning side nearly every time I've played that map, doesn't bother me if I can't whore vehicles.  Not now I tuned my settings for ridiculously high framerates...
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
No nothing=Counter Strike
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ

Ikarti wrote:

Teammates then! I haven't shaved for 2 weeks
ƒ³
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

oug wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

What a coincidence. I'm behind on my shaving as well. Only been 5 or 6 days though.
BVC
+325|6693
I vote GAZALA 2007!
NiggleMuffin
Banned
+0|6442|McNegra
I like Daqing. Kinda' weird though how you said no jets yet a good proportional half of your selection includes such.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6651

Ikarti wrote:

oug wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

What a coincidence. I'm behind on my shaving as well. Only been 5 or 6 days though.
Me too, what a crazy world.  I'm gonna jihad their tanks and apcs soooooooo much.........
NiggleMuffin
Banned
+0|6442|McNegra

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

oug wrote:

Me too, what a crazy world.  I'm gonna jihad their tanks and apcs soooooooo much.........
Too bad you can't really ever "struggle their tanks and apcs soooooooo much". I guess you must then muster up some form of an alternative. :\

Last edited by NiggleMuffin (2006-09-05 03:36:00)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Ghost
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
It's called Jihad Jeeping, Niggle.
NiggleMuffin
Banned
+0|6442|McNegra
And it shouldn't be.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Oh, FFS!  Please tell you'll be online to be shot at!
NiggleMuffin
Banned
+0|6442|McNegra
It shouldn't be Jihad Jeeping. Extreme evidencing of author's inability to formulate apt alliteration. What a big sack of suck-ass that person must have been.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Extreme evidencing doesn't make sense, and the alliteration is fine given that alliteration is merely a series of words with the same letter.  Further, it isn't is term, but rather terminology relevant to the context.
NiggleMuffin
Banned
+0|6442|McNegra

Bubbalo wrote:

Extreme evidencing doesn't make sense, and the alliteration is fine given that alliteration is merely a series of words with the same letter.  Further, it isn't is term, but rather terminology relevant to the context.
How does extreme evidencing not make sense to you? Are you that thick? Evidencing to an extreme degree. Jesus man, do you not know English conjugation or something? Are you not a native speaker? LOL. Mock satire, I know -- it's funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard