KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

its ok im MGE
uziq
+492|3449
i actually can't log in on steam or stare at that friends chat window without becoming an emo about my little brother
add me on Facebook or twitter guys
i will actually miss you
(goodbye)
[foundrylavalakethumbsup.gif]
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
Everyone except Macbeth, feel free to add me on Facebook. I probably won't accept, but hey, you tried.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Why can't I add you to Facebook? We live so close.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Pocshy2.0
+23|3368

uziq wrote:

i actually can't log in on steam or stare at that friends chat window without becoming an emo about my little brother
I feel a greentext coming on
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

you get personal and talk shit about him, his upbringing and his family here.  What's to say you wouldn't do that on facebook too?  If i were jay I wouldn't add you on facebook either.  If I did have facebook myself I would probably add you though.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

you get personal and talk shit about him, his upbringing and his family here.  What's to say you wouldn't do that on facebook too?  If i were jay I wouldn't add you on facebook either.  If I did have facebook myself I would probably add you though.
My Facebook posts are incredibly uninteresting anyway. Basically just pictures of my son and my garden. Last time I posted anything interesting it was about Eric Garner and all my cop friends defriended me.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I wouldn't seriously. I said I was a different person on other sites and you can check my reddit account to see how different I am. I would probably just like his garden pictures and shit. My FB is depressingly boring. I get depressed about how I screwed up so many interpersonal relationships when I look at it.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

coke wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

No Tinder?
Tinder is shit, took me about 6 weeks to complete it.

Candy Crush on the other hand is very difficult.

I dont do steam but I am on fucking facebook.
Try alphabetty.
Its nice on hot buttered toast with a bit of black pepper.

On a serious note Im a bit of a mong when it comes to words so it might not be the game for me
uziq
+492|3449

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

uziq wrote:

I feel a greentext coming on
what the hell is a greentext
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
>4chan story format
>looks like this
>often ends with mfw

Oi, pricks, mah Steam is in das button. Click it or ticket.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6706|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

coke wrote:

1927 wrote:

Tinder is shit, took me about 6 weeks to complete it.

Candy Crush on the other hand is very difficult.

I dont do steam but I am on fucking facebook.
Try alphabetty.
Its nice on hot buttered toast with a bit of black pepper.

On a serious note Im a bit of a mong when it comes to words so it might not be the game for me

You're not a mong
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire

killer21 wrote:

Green text.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Who's going to write the obituary?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

D.A.D.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
Bye Teds

Surfdaddy
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+2|3232
This is like waiting for someone you know whos innocent about to get the death sentence. Some fond memories
king of all blacks
Disabled
+0|3196
I'm back. What have I missed?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6739|London

I'll probs forget to come post on the last day so yeh, goodbye everyone, this was such a fun special place back in the day and I'm sad to see it go even if it's not what it used to be. Really had a lot of fun with some of you guys on TeamSpeak & whatnot.
Not going to list names because I'll forget someone and feel really bad about it but I think everyone knows roughly what I thought of them

Hit me up on steam or fb if you want - though I'm not often on steam nowadays as I don't play games any more

Really, best of luck to you all in the future - love you guys
xxxxx
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
Dauntless m8 whats your fb
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
Where is everyone going to go to next?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
Steam/fb/bf2sreddit
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.
Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. Hit me up on facebook (friends with loads of folk from here), steam@ cammrobb, and if anyone plays GTAV on PC, add cammrobb on R*.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
uziq
+492|3449

Dauntless wrote:

I'll probs forget to come post on the last day so yeh, goodbye everyone, this was such a fun special place back in the day and I'm sad to see it go even if it's not what it used to be. Really had a lot of fun with some of you guys on TeamSpeak & whatnot.
Not going to list names because I'll forget someone and feel really bad about it but I think everyone knows roughly what I thought of them

Hit me up on steam or fb if you want - though I'm not often on steam nowadays as I don't play games any more

Really, best of luck to you all in the future - love you guys
xxxxx
this post actually made me emotional

love you nick x x x x x
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

what a prick for not telling his fb though, still trolling after 9 years

fucker
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard