Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
I eat pears now and shit like that.
Shout out to all the pear.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Adams_BJ wrote:

HOw's the hockey?
Couple of weeks off, training starts tonight, we have wind, rain, and cold forecast - standard.

League stuff starts this weekend, finding myself playing away for the 1s and away for the 2s - bastards.  I now qualify for Wales Over 40's so hopefully will get a shot at that soon.

You wanna have a look at a vid I posted a while back where Mollie lifts it high into the net, the second shot I went and stood behind the goal, haha I trusted her first time around.

Ive just seen a video of Brad Haddin smash India for 6 first ball in the test, he walks out and Kholi's all in his ear giving it large, hahaha smaaaaash, into the stand, 'go and fucking get it'.

Its all good in the hood/valleys homeboy.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
I think if a chap is going to rape under-age sex slaves he could do the decent thing and keep it quiet - otherwise it ruins it for the rest of us.

If he were a gentlemen he'd apologise.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
CC-Marley
+407|6820
Awesome.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock

1927 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

HOw's the hockey?
Couple of weeks off, training starts tonight, we have wind, rain, and cold forecast - standard.

League stuff starts this weekend, finding myself playing away for the 1s and away for the 2s - bastards.  I now qualify for Wales Over 40's so hopefully will get a shot at that soon.

You wanna have a look at a vid I posted a while back where Mollie lifts it high into the net, the second shot I went and stood behind the goal, haha I trusted her first time around.

Ive just seen a video of Brad Haddin smash India for 6 first ball in the test, he walks out and Kholi's all in his ear giving it large, hahaha smaaaaash, into the stand, 'go and fucking get it'.

Is it on your page mate?

Yeah, he turned his back on him too it was great
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Adams_BJ wrote:

1927 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

HOw's the hockey?

Is it on your page mate?

Yeah, he turned his back on him too it was great
Yeah posted Sept/Oct ish, I need her to be playing adults now so she stays out of trouble and gets used to 'Sorry I cant I have .....' Insert any sport there, keeps their mind focused on the right things.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

lost my 18 year old brother.

not a bumper crop.
Sorry to hear that, what happened?
he was the passenger in an off-road accident on his friend's private land. 18 year old driver got away unscathed. land rover defender left a woodland track at speed, overshot a corner, and went down over an embankment and into a tree. my brother's side took the whole damage - was crushed like a tin can. broke most of the major bones down his left side, lost all of his front teeth, ripped most of his face off, massive closed head brain injury (diffuse axonal injury - like schumi/bianchi). punctured both of his lungs and he suffocated over the space of about 20 minutes when he was trapped in the vehicle. suffered cardiac arrest and was dead when the air ambulance cut him out. shock paddled on the helicopter and revived, but had been dead for about 5-6 minutes (i.e. anoxic brain injury suffered as well as the trauma). got him to intensive care, hooked up on life support. 24 hours later he suffered a massive brain swell, as is expected as a reflex injury with head injuries of his sort. had to have a decompressive craniectomy (i.e. they took his whole skull off, as the intracranial pressure would have caused a massive herniation and certain death again).

that was last may. they brought him out of his induced coma 3 weeks after the accident, after having most of his major surgeries with bones, abdominal lacerations, and a lot of facial reconstruction. he plateauxed in a vegetative state rather than coming to, which is pretty consistent and expected with the large amount of inter-cranial bleeding, swelling, and then oxygen deprivation suffered in the crash. been keeping a bedside vigil for the last 7-8 months. we were told on xmas eve by his consultant that they are never expecting him to regain (minimal) consciousness, or to leave the plateau he is at on the bristol coma scale-- basically too much of his upper white matter was wiped out in the crash, and there's nothing to rehabilitate or switch back on. weirdly he still has perfect lower brain-stem functions, and his physical wounds have healed quite well, due to his age and fitness. so he wakes up, looks around, yawns, gurgles, coughs, sighs, all that lower-reflexive animal shit. sometimes even spontaneously cries. but there's simply nothing - or no one - there.

so yeah, 2014 sucked. now we're stuck in a 4-5 year legal battle with the kid's family, who are a bunch of very lawyered-up minor gentry. land rover defender had no license plates, no insurance, no tax - was declared SORN and was basically just a brand new vehicle they had to get around on their own land. police won't touch the case because it doesn't involve a highways offence and insurance companies are nowhere to be seen. my bro is just vegetating in a private home for the foreseeable future - at huge expense - and the other party won't accept any responsibility. 2014 sucked. he'll probably pass away from pneumonia or a routine ulcer/pressure sore that will progress into sepsis (which he has already survived twice before). still, even with that, 2015 can't possibly be any worse.

happy kwanzaa!
Was Cybargs the driver?

(Sorry, had to)
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3444
no he was too busy that day giving anilingus to your kid
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

uziq wrote:

no he was too busy that day giving anilingus to your kid
I don't understand people's obsession with the asshole. I like big butts too but I don't want to put anything into the anal cavity. That is a one way street. God help you if there is an accident.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
How can you call yourself human without possessing the same sense of curiosity man has had since he first walked the earth? The immortal question one faces with each new experience: how would that feel if I put my dick in it?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

Happy new year guys! <3

Just had a massive nostalgic feeling and forgot how much I missed this place

x
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
you registered to post about anal
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

Dauntless wrote:

Happy new year guys! <3

x
Welcome back dauntless, how's it been for ya?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

I'm making a guitar. It's good fun. Should have it done in ten days or so.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
That post should be part of a questionnaire to create a new account.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

War Man wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

Happy new year guys! <3

x
Welcome back dauntless, how's it been for ya?
sup warman?

it's been really good - how's it been for you?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6466|Foothills of S. Carolina

Some sort of stomach bug has hit my house, everyone has been throwing up or crapping, or both. The house is starting to smell like a nursing home.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

yeah that was our xmas
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
https://i.imgur.com/agMiFk7.png

https://i.imgur.com/EwLFnTe.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
https://38.media.tumblr.com/ec288bdbce59f25e390fa44d7e8b261c/tumblr_nhadm5MgQX1tv7yt8o1_400.gif

So I'm not the only one using a Go-Pro  when I play with the cat.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard