Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+605|3202
Do you think Russia could win a total war against all of NATO if both sides didn't use nuclear weapons?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia
no. thankfully, that's never going to happen.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+605|3202
That explains a lot.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6199

Shahter wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Since Putin disavowed the Russians in Ukraine, America should send its military to bomb them. They are illegal combatants. Then let's see what Russia does.
first, please provide somekinda evidence of russians being in there at all. and second, who exactly are you to decide which side in civil war is to be deemed "illegal combatants"?
You should definitely read the geneva convention.

http://www.icrc.org/eng/assets/files/ot … dorman.pdf

It is generally accepted that unlawful combatants may be prosecuted
for their mere participation in hostilities, even if they respect all the rules of
international humanitarian law
It essentially means the Ukranian gov can throw them in jail under their own laws.

A bunch of russian dudes rocking up to ukraine and start shooting at Ukranian gov pretty much makes them unlawful combatants and they don't have prisoner of war rights. Lawful combatants on the other hand can't be thrown in jail for killing people, because well that's their job and essentially have a "license to kill."

So what about the Russian paratroopers who were "lost" 20km inside ukraine?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28934213

A Russian defence ministry source was quoted by the Russian news agency RIA Novosti as saying: "The soldiers really did participate in a patrol of a section of the Russian-Ukrainian border, crossed it by accident on an unmarked section, and as far as we understand showed no resistance to the armed forces of Ukraine when they were detained."
Either Russian soldiers were REALLY stupid and somehow got  "lost" within 20km of Ukraine's border or they were actively participating.

Either way shahter, you said Russia has an active role in this conflict, do you honestly think there aren't russian nationals in the Ukraine?

I guess your defence ministry is full of shit saying there were soldiers in Ukraine on "vacation" right?

http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-russ … 014-8?IR=T

Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov told Russian news agencies that the "information has no relation to reality" and that army units believed by Washington to have crossed into Ukraine were conducting "tactical training exercises on their own and outlying ranges."
Either way it makes them illegal combatants unless russia decides to declare war.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6199
Even Yanukovych, whom you say is the "legitimate" gov of Ukraine disagreed with the annexation of Crimea.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26857734

Mr Yanukovych, now in Russia, said he would try to persuade Russian President Vladimir Putin to return Crimea to Ukraine.

"Crimea is a tragedy, a major tragedy," he said.

"We must set such a task and search for ways to return to Crimea on any conditions, so that Crimea may have the maximum degree of independence possible... but be part of Ukraine."
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

You should definitely read the geneva convention.

http://www.icrc.org/eng/assets/files/ot … dorman.pdf

It is generally accepted that unlawful combatants may be prosecuted
for their mere participation in hostilities, even if they respect all the rules of
international humanitarian law
It essentially means the Ukranian gov can throw them in jail under their own laws.
there is no legitimate government in ukraine. there's no accepted law in ukraine. the nation is in a state of civil war.

A bunch of russian dudes rocking up to ukraine and start shooting at Ukranian gov pretty much makes them unlawful combatants
no, it doesn't.

So what about the Russian paratroopers who were "lost" 20km inside ukraine?
they were lost.

Either Russian soldiers were REALLY stupid and somehow got  "lost" within 20km of Ukraine's border or they were actively participating.
yep. there are a lot of really stupid people on this planet.

Either way shahter, you said Russia has an active role in this conflict, do you honestly think there aren't russian nationals in the Ukraine?
yes, russia is actively participating in this conflict - the way the west participated in conflicts in lybia, syria, egypt and the likes. deal with it.
as to russian natinals in ukraine, it doesn't matter what i "honestly think". i asked you ass-clowns a question: do you have evidence of russia's military involvement there? no? gtfo.

Even Yanukovych, whom you say is the "legitimate" gov of Ukraine disagreed with the annexation of Crimea.
yanukovich has only one role left to play in this (if it come to it anyway) - as a scapegoat when the dust settles. what he says or does makes no difference.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5588|eXtreme to the maX

Shahter wrote:

there is no legitimate government in ukraine. there's no accepted law in ukraine. the nation is in a state of civil war.
By the same argument there is no legitimate government in Russia. there's no accepted law in Russia. the nation is in a state of civil war, since the Chechens are still in a state of revolt.

So lets stop worrying about Putin, who has no legitimacy, and bomb the fuck out of these retards who shot down an airliner.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia
chechens that are in "revolt" are a marginal group with no local authority holding no territory. separatists in ukraine hold an eighth of the territory and represent about the same part of ukrainian population. see the difference?

as to the other part of your rant, well, first let's see somekinda evidence of russia shooting down an airliner, and second, you are welcome to stop worrying about putin try to bomb us. come on.

Last edited by Shahter (2014-08-31 04:11:41)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6191|England. Stoke
This is hilarious.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5588|eXtreme to the maX
I don't know why the Russians don't just do as the Israelis do, announce they're going to steal the land and then steal it.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29008045
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't know why the Russians don't just do as the Israelis do
because russians are not israelis? russia does not steal any land, you know. people living in crymea expressed their desire to join and, taking into account their situation, russia let them in. if somebody else withes to do so, i guess we are okay with that too.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6199

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't know why the Russians don't just do as the Israelis do
because russians are not israelis? russia does not steal any land, you know. people living in crymea expressed their desire to join and, taking into account their situation, russia let them in. if somebody else withes to do so, i guess we are okay with that too.
explain eastern bloc
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia
i'm not here to educate anybody. google is as available to you as it is to everybody else.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+605|3202
Russia has a victim complex. All the countries around Russia hate it because of America. They can't take any responsibility for why their country is poor and friendless.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia
to how many people living in the countries around russia have you spoken to? how many of them told you they hate russia?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6199

Shahter wrote:

to how many people living in the countries around russia have you spoken to? how many of them told you they hate russia?
yeah thats why most of the former eastern bloc states joined nato.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia
because their people hated russia? really?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,279|6199

Shahter wrote:

because their people hated russia? really?
but i thought they loved mother russia

I'm sure all the germans in former east germany are really fond of russia and communism.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,790|5588|eXtreme to the maX
If the Ukrainian separatists want to be part of Russia why don't they just go there?

It seems to be walking distance for most of them, and they'd be respecting the rights of those who would rather be in the West.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

Shahter wrote:

because their people hated russia? really?
but i thought they loved mother russia
many do

I'm sure all the germans in former east germany are really fond of russia and communism.
you are speaking of "all", "everybody" and the likes, but you still haven't answered: to how many of those "all" have you spoken to and how many of them agreed with your assumptions about their feelings towards russia and russians?

Last edited by Shahter (2014-09-02 06:15:20)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

If the Ukrainian separatists want to be part of Russia why don't they just go there?
because they'd rather fight for their own land which is being invaded by nazies?

It seems to be walking distance for most of them, and they'd be respecting the rights of those who would rather be in the West.
so they should abandon their lands... in respect to those, who try to force them out? really?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6191|England. Stoke
Those pesky "nazies" invading everywhere again!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6258|Moscow, Russia
nah, just ukraine this time.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6191|England. Stoke
Where is your proof.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6064|SE London

coke wrote:

Where is your proof.
You can't deny there is a strong fascist movement amongst the supporters, if not the leadership itself, of the ruling Euromaiden movement in Ukraine.

Calling them Nazis is a stretch, but there is a very large, very unpleasant fascist element in Ukraine.

Of course that hasn't had wide media coverage in the West. Although it certainly does not condone the way Russia has behaved over Crimea and the support they are clearly providing to the rebels. It's comparable to Iran arming Hamas. No one comes out looking good from this Ukraine situation. Not the West, not Russia and certainly not Ukraine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard