Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
uziq
Member
+343|2205
bro it sounds like you got super high together and had a long hotel binge session. no surprises she might not want to see you every week for the next 4 months.

are you expecting to find serious, committed-relationship types at 'ig vape parties' or 'cali influencer blowbang parties' or whatever it is?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+404|2472
Throughout history men have found wives at ratchet parties, night clubs, and now social media.
lil_droo
Member
+12|248

SuperJail Warden wrote:

She probably thinks you aren't step dad material. Sorry about that.
It turns out it wasn't a c section scar unless she was lying about it which is very possible i guess. I don't wanna talk about how we got on the subject again because it's embarrassing for me (has to do with dick size, and how we even got onto that subject was also pretty funny lol). Fuck it I'll elaborate i guess. We were laying together and somehow end up talking about her tits which are apparently fake (they felt and looked real but I'm not an expert on boobs) and how she wants to go bigger and I made some comment joking how it's cool how girls can do that but us guys can't exactly make our dicks bigger and she said something along the lines it's okay you're fine etc and that girls don't care that much about size (obviously trying to make me feel better, I know size matters) and then she said "that's how I got this scar" and that was that. I didn't poke further but I kinda wish I asked her to elaborate. It was weird that she didn't tell me what happened after saying that cause I had that shit sorta in my head wondering wtf happened. Did she get brutally raped? Rough sex with some big hung dude that messed something up inside that required surgery? Idk that shit was odd
gang shit
lil_droo
Member
+12|248

uziq wrote:

bro it sounds like you got super high together and had a long hotel binge session. no surprises she might not want to see you every week for the next 4 months.

are you expecting to find serious, committed-relationship types at 'ig vape parties' or 'cali influencer blowbang parties' or whatever it is?
Dude none of us were on drugs also this past time we met we were sober the whole day till we had some wine later in the night. I'm not a druggie or alcoholic bro
gang shit
uziq
Member
+343|2205
you met her at a random ig party. she has fake tits and a c-section scar. you got blasted together the very first time you met.

now she is being unpredictable and ghosting you with no explanation.

this probably isn't good long-term relationship material bro. read the tea leaves. use a modicum of common sense.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+404|2472
The fact that she has fake boobs and medical scars means she probably doesn't respect her body. Same thing with girls with tattoos. This girl will cuck you at some point.

You should still pursue a relationship with her.
lil_droo
Member
+12|248

uziq wrote:

you met her at a random ig party. she has fake tits and a c-section scar. you got blasted together the very first time you met.

now she is being unpredictable and ghosting you with no explanation.

this probably isn't good long-term relationship material bro. read the tea leaves. use a modicum of common sense.
Like I said I don't think it's a c section scar unless she's lying. That's superficial stuff anyways. Maybe I'm just desperate or a bit lonely after being single a while but I don't get how u can ghost someone like that. Especially when we had such a strong connection and bonded so quickly I invested a piece of my heart into her. I would never do that. Shit even if I didn't wanna tell the girl why I would at least tell her I can't see her anymore and wish her well etc. U have to be a shitty person to do that which is weird because she came across genuine and amazing.
gang shit
lil_droo
Member
+12|248

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The fact that she has fake boobs and medical scars means she probably doesn't respect her body. Same thing with girls with tattoos. This girl will cuck you at some point.

You should still pursue a relationship with her.
There is probably some truth to that even though I don't wanna see it lol. She doesn't have any tattoos though. I would pursue it if I wasn't ghosted. Idk maybe something happened to her like something tragic came up
gang shit
uziq
Member
+343|2205

lil_droo wrote:

uziq wrote:

you met her at a random ig party. she has fake tits and a c-section scar. you got blasted together the very first time you met.

now she is being unpredictable and ghosting you with no explanation.

this probably isn't good long-term relationship material bro. read the tea leaves. use a modicum of common sense.
Like I said I don't think it's a c section scar unless she's lying. That's superficial stuff anyways. Maybe I'm just desperate or a bit lonely after being single a while but I don't get how u can ghost someone like that. Especially when we had such a strong connection and bonded so quickly I invested a piece of my heart into her. I would never do that. Shit even if I didn't wanna tell the girl why I would at least tell her I can't see her anymore and wish her well etc. U have to be a shitty person to do that which is weird because she came across genuine and amazing.
ghosting is basically the norm now for many people in casual dating. dating apps, 'insta parties' or whatever, and depending on your social circles ... casual flings are very common. you probably are getting your feelings caught a bit too prematurely, yeah.

have you both had any sort of conversation about where it might be going, how you might be feeling? if not, expect to be ghosted. it's basically fair sport.

obviously i can't say whether she's lying or not about a c-section, but no, women do not have invasive bodily surgery as a result of sleeping with hung dudes. unless she was fucking a mule for a film shoot in the valley, that's just not happening. that area of scarring is above the womb, androoz.

Last edited by uziq (2020-11-16 12:26:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard