Hey warman. How you doing?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock

War Man wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

War Man wrote:

I think they would of left anyway, without the site going down.

War Man wrote:

War Man wrote:

I think they would of left anyway

War Man wrote:

I think they would of

War Man wrote:

would of

War Man wrote:

Actually the worst kind of homeschooling compared to other homeschoolers.
Yes, yes. I meant "would've", prick.

Now, you go ahead correct someone else's grammar. I mean correct someone on bf2s that you are buds with.

Oh wait I forgot, you don't do that. You just occasionally have a go at me because you think it is fun, I hope you are proud of yourself. Picking on someone you believe to be inferior must make you feel all macho, huh?
but the rest of us are never wrong.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney

War Man wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

War Man wrote:

War Man wrote:

War Man wrote:

I think they would of left anyway

War Man wrote:

I think they would of

War Man wrote:

would of

War Man wrote:

Actually the worst kind of homeschooling compared to other homeschoolers.
Yes, yes. I meant "would've", prick.

Now, you go ahead correct someone else's grammar. I mean correct someone on bf2s that you are buds with.

Oh wait I forgot, you don't do that. You just occasionally have a go at me because you think it is fun, I hope you are proud of yourself. Picking on someone you believe to be inferior must make you feel all macho, huh?
I just find it amusing for a few fleeting moments.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6587
Can't believe my thread was deleted.  What happened to it?  OP of respond by picture thread, by the way.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
A couple of times the server that hosted the site went down so the forums went corrupt. A lot of the threads were unsalvageable - some nobody cared about, some obviously have been around since the beginning of BF2s.
Chuy then moved the site to an Amazon hosted cloud server (or some shit) and more were lost in the transfer.

At least I think that's what happened.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
Nope. The thread got so big that every new post would slow down the entire site. So the mods closed it. I think deleted it also.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6166|Sydney | ♥

@SuperJail - the only thread that happened to was the AU Chats AFAIK. What pirana described is correct.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.

tazz. wrote:

What pirana described is correct.
That's so rare!

https://i.imgur.com/u45S9Sd.jpg
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6166|Sydney | ♥

I'd like to also point out though that the old posts are findable through the old search (search.php) not sphinx.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3951|SL,UT

most old posts can be found in sphincter, not sphinx. you have to pull them out of your ass . . .
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
I'm going in
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

Don't forget to take your head out first.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

He's not coming back.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3711
If a woman's husband cheated on her with a married woman, would it be okay for the cheated on woman to tell the cheated on husband?

Think of an answer and then read the spoilers
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Over at Slate, they have thrice weekly advice columns. There is a mini war going on between commentors over a woman with a more complicated version of this story.
cheated on woman wrote:My husband cheated on me with a married woman. She begged me not to tell her husband about the affair, claiming a violent temper. I firmly believe the other husband had a right to know—many infidelity survivors supported my feelings and affirmed my belief she was trying to cover her tracks through more lies—so I told him. He beat his wife and put her in the hospital. My husband wants to reconcile, so he doesn’t say as much, but I know he thinks I’m responsible for the married woman’s beating. It’s become a very divisive argument. I don’t feel responsible for the married woman’s beating, although I never wanted that to happen. Do I bear some responsibility?I wanted to know what everyone thought about what the letter writer did without knowing the cheating wife got beat. Most people say she shouldn't have told but I think the fact that people know how it turned out changed their opinions.

What do you think?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
I think I don't care
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard