KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6592|949

Remember when the USA backed the totally illegitimate and failed Venezuelan coup in violation of the the OAS?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6697|Oxferd Ohire
nope
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
BVC
+325|6656

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Aren't you the Australian asshole who had the "too smart to be a conservative" sig? Didn't you become a cop? Don't talk down to me about foreign policy. I will bet my dick I am much more educated on this subject than you are and probably ever will be.
Not me sorry, not Australian, and while I've used trollsigs in the past, I've never used that one.  Also I wouldn't want to be a cop, as I'd have to deal with drunk bogans all the time. 

An "educated" person wouldn't run round betting all two inches of their genitalia on the basis of forum posts, and certainly wouldn't think war is the only option the moment they see a Russian soldier on TV.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

UKRAINE HAS ASKED US FOR SUPPORT. Whether they are NATO or not, we can intervene. How hard is that for you to understand? I explained it twice. Don't try to be cute by playing quote games to make a point that isn't relevant. "All of Europe" is obviously rhetorical. I mentioned NATO twice in my OP and Europe 8 times. The OP wasn't directed at only NATO. In the title it says Europe.
Also, Ukraine asking for help with this particular situation is different again from the whole EU/NATO thing.  If you want people to actually think about what you're writing, not shifting your contextual basis, and clearly definiing your argument would be a good start.

Now.  You want to know what military options non-US actors are considering, right?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6583|Little Bentcock
Actors will probably take a break. The Oscars are over after all
BVC
+325|6656
Well done sir, well done.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6697|Oxferd Ohire

jord wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

BN wrote:

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I am too smart to be a conservative.
change " be a conservative " to " Learn " Re read it and see how it sounds.
The Australian conservatives are a mile away from the American version you seem intent on defending, so you can calm down now and put down your shield.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4156|Oklahoma
So sick of idiots trying to justify Russia by saying "ohh well most of crimea speaks russian so dey shuld be part of russia"

About as intelligent as saying the U.S. should give Texas to Mexico or Florida to Cuba.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6674|Purplicious Wisconsin

Extra Medium wrote:

So sick of idiots trying to justify Russia by saying "ohh well most of crimea speaks russian so dey shuld be part of russia"

About as intelligent as saying the U.S. should give Texas to Mexico or Florida to Cuba.
those same idiots like to claim Ukrainians are nazis, yet the Russians are acting like nazis.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6583|Little Bentcock
The same idiots like to claim the US is enlightened and the best of the best
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6066|eXtreme to the maX

Extra Medium wrote:

America should give Texas to Mexico - even if it is a shit deal for the Mexicans.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6736|Moscow, Russia
you sure like to discuss idiots here, gentlemen.

continue.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6736|Moscow, Russia
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5318|London, England

Extra Medium wrote:

People shouldn't have the right to self determination? Poland should still be part of Russia, Germany and the Austro-Hungarian empire? Should we have forced Yugoslavia to stay together just so you could keep the same world atlas your daddy had?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677
self determination is only used when its convenient. nobody really gives a shit about self determination unless it's within their interest.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6542|SE London

Shahter wrote:

that's a nice set of anti-russia propaganda bullshit you assembled there. gj, i really enjoyed reading that.
I suppose you speak from a position of authority. The Russians are the experts on propaganda after all.

So far the way the Russians have dealt with the Ukrainian situation is such classic and obvious propaganda that it is laughable.

From taking over Ukrainian TV stations with armed troops and installing Russian broadcasters in their place, using actors playing roles in multiple news reports pretending to be Ukrainians - the same actors in different regions claiming to be different people, more using actors as witnesses to the events in the Crimean parliament, not allowing international observers into Crimea and having Russia TV presenters resigning live on air because they disagreed with the propaganda they were being asked to feed to the public.

The list goes on and on and on.

Keep on claiming that we are all idiots believing our Western propaganda if you like. We'll all continue laughing at your naivety.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677
My swedish uni lecturer pretty much said the swedish PM looks like a dumb shit now because they're ending conscription because "not cold war anymore bro, russia not gonna do shit" and then this happens.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677

Bertster7 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

that's a nice set of anti-russia propaganda bullshit you assembled there. gj, i really enjoyed reading that.
I suppose you speak from a position of authority. The Russians are the experts on propaganda after all.

So far the way the Russians have dealt with the Ukrainian situation is such classic and obvious propaganda that it is laughable.

From taking over Ukrainian TV stations with armed troops and installing Russian broadcasters in their place, using actors playing roles in multiple news reports pretending to be Ukrainians - the same actors in different regions claiming to be different people, more using actors as witnesses to the events in the Crimean parliament, not allowing international observers into Crimea and having Russia TV presenters resigning live on air because they disagreed with the propaganda they were being asked to feed to the public.

Keep on claiming that we are all idiots believing our Western propaganda if you like. We'll all continue laughing at your naivety.
how dare you say the great russia makes propaganda. youre all brainwashed by western media.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-anchor-f … hvgea.html

Western propaganda.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3920|SL,UT

you*re
jsnipy
+3,276|6483|...

Steve-0 wrote:

you*re
I Dare say
BVC
+325|6656
My Hetzer will make short work of the ruskies in crimea, I've been training up the crew in my dicker max, have ventilation+camo net+binos, large first aid & repait kit for the permanent bonus, and a derp gun.  Just hope MM doesn't fuck me.

Last edited by BVC (2014-03-09 03:07:04)

Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3920|SL,UT

each of us knows about war, because we got our silver Commander badge in BF2 didn't we?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6736|Moscow, Russia

Bertster7 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

no, not really. so called "enlightened" west is a lot better at information manipulation than russia ever was.

<here be bullshit>

most people on this planet are idiots, believing one version of propaganda or another. that definitely includes you. oh, and feel free to laugh at whatever you wish, i don't give a shit.

Last edited by Shahter (2014-04-03 23:26:55)

jsnipy
+3,276|6483|...

yeah that's unfortunate
BVC
+325|6656
So Russia takes Crimea + damned near all of Ukraine's navy.  Do they still expect Ukraine to pay that outstanding gas bill?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6736|Moscow, Russia
don't worry, when ukraine gets rid of the nazies that by means of armed coup seized the power we will settle all those things, including gas bills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard