mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
at least we have freedom
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia
no you don't
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Why are you so scared of random guys sticking their dicks in other guys? Is it away from you in some way? Have they done something awful to you?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia
point me to where i said i'm scared of anyone.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien
russia is a flawless democracy and putin a flawless democrat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia
this is a flawless troll thread and cl4u53w1t2 is a flawless troll.
Ultrafunkula

You haven't. But it clearly is something behind all that hatred against gay folks. If it's not homophobia then what is it?
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien
gays are not being oppressed in russia
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Ultrafunkula wrote:

You haven't. But it clearly is something behind all that hatred against gay folks. If it's not homophobia then what is it?
no hatred. i'm totally indifferent towards gays. really, i don't give a fuck about them. what i don't like is when some of them go out and try to make public spectacle out of their homosexuality. i find that idiotic, especially in a place like russia, where they know they are not getting anything out of that... oh, wait, some of them, i'm told, are asking for "asylum" from imaginary "anti-gay" laws, maybe that's the whole point - provoke people, get beaten, cry, bitch and moan to get attention? well, they are sure as hell not receiving any sympathy from me. i personally know gays who never do anything of the sort, couldn't care less about the whole thing and totally agree with me on this subject.

anyway, i said it before and i say it again - there are laws prohibiting promotion and propaganda of homosexuality. that is, pre-meditated public acts aimed towards promoting the thing. that is all there is, and, personally, i see nothing wrong with that. color blind are not allowed to drive or enter military or police forces in russia - for good reasons and nobody thinks that's "persecution". gays are not allowed to run around preaching homosexuality at people who don't want to be exposed to that shit - nothing wrong with that.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien

Shahter wrote:

Shahter wrote:

you're gay and you shouldn't be allowed to propagate your gayness in public
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

no hatred. i'm totally indifferent towards gays. really, i don't give a fuck about them. what i don't like is when some of them go out and try to make public spectacle out of their homosexuality. i find that idiotic, especially in a place like russia, where they know they are not getting anything out of that... oh, wait, some of them, i'm told, are asking for "asylum" from imaginary "anti-gay" laws, maybe that's the whole point - provoke people, get beaten, cry, bitch and moan to get attention? well, they are sure as hell not receiving any sympathy from me. i personally know gays who never do anything of the sort, couldn't care less about the whole thing and totally agree with me on this subject.

anyway, i said it before and i say it again - there are laws prohibiting promotion and propaganda of homosexuality. that is, pre-meditated public acts aimed towards promoting the thing. that is all there is, and, personally, i see nothing wrong with that. color blind are not allowed to drive or enter military or police forces in russia - for good reasons and nobody thinks that's "persecution". gays are not allowed to run around preaching homosexuality at people who don't want to be exposed to that shit - nothing wrong with that.
Ok, that cleared things. Just looked like it since you were quite on the defensive side. But I still don't get your government why they're panicing about it and making silly laws like that. If they think it's harmful, they should also consider prohibiting church promotion and propaganda. That's more harmful to be promoting make believe things than showing people you can be yourself without being ashamed of it.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma
I'm gay.  You got a problem with me bro?  Ignorant Russian fuck.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3958|SL,UT

Extra Medium wrote:

I'm near enough if you*re queer enough.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6491|Connecticut
I dont understand the big deal with homosexuality. Im attracted to women, and if someone told me I was wrong for doing so I would be pretty pissed. So if you are attracted to someone, it should not be of anyones concern. I suppose my only issue is the flamboyancy that some men display, I don't understand it. I have a gay friend, Chris, we've been friends since high school. We played football together, we hunt and fish, he and his husband come over our house for dinner and drink beer, we tailgate, he is a manly dude. On the other hand my wifes hairdresser Stevan, also gay, wears capri's and eyeliner and talks funny and drinks cosmopolitans on my patio after doing her hair. Im no expert, so what I'm about to say may be wrong, but it just seems like its a learned behavior. Chris makes fun of gay men that do that, he calls them fags. I guess my question is, why do some men feminize their behavior? Who cares what you are attracted to or who you love? Just because you like men doesnt mean you have to act like a woman. Am I right or wrong here?
Malloy must go
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Some people see it as a threat to their own sexuality, that of their children's, or as an affront to their faith. Any combination is a bit insecure and medieval. At the same time, it's pretty irritating to put up with gay pride this or that. Kiss because you want to, not to make a public statement.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
The flamboyant thing is almost troll behavior. There's really no reason to be so overt about your sexuality whether you are gay or straight. It's completely designed to draw attention.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Extra Medium wrote:

I'm gay.
nah, you are simply an idiot who has nothing to say on the subject. as usual.

You got a problem with me bro?
no, i've no problems with retarded people.

Ignorant Russian fuck.
that i've already heard, sweetie. post something original for a change - i need to learn more ways of insulting people in my dota2 games.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I still don't get your government why they're panicing about it and making silly laws like that.
they are not panicking - they are answering to the popular demand. your media doesn't probably report this, but those "silly laws" have very high approval rates among the population. you know, representative government? members of which are there to represent their electorate? does that ring a bell?

If they think it's harmful, they should also consider prohibiting church promotion and propaganda. That's more harmful to be promoting make believe things than showing people you can be yourself without being ashamed of it.
i totally agree, but that's for "religions of the world" thread.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-08-24 23:24:44)

A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4523|at your six
Ya. We need laws prohibiting beliefs.

That is the kind of thinking I consider dangerous.
Dangerous people are dangerous and must be addressed.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Shahter wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I still don't get your government why they're panicing about it and making silly laws like that.
they are not panicking - they are answering to the popular demand. your media doesn't probably report this, but those "silly laws" have very high approval rates among the population. you know, representative government? members of which are there to represent their electorate? does that ring a bell?
I guess somebody never heard of the tyranny of the majority.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

A2TG2 wrote:

Ya. We need laws prohibiting beliefs.
not beliefs, but public promotion of beliefs with no evidence. for example, those beliefs that enable some sick fuckers to persuade people that flying planes into buildings will get then to paradise.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6774|Moscow, Russia

Cybargs wrote:

i guess somebody is an idiot who doesn't understand that the law is not there to satisfy everyone.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Shahter wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

i guess somebody is an idiot who doesn't understand that the law is not there to satisfy everyone.
somebody doesnt really get the concept at all lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard