Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

Shocking wrote:

'impaired people' ... ha. For someone who says he doesn't care about gay people you sure like to argue how they're inferior and best kept from seeing the light of day. Let me guess, the next step is locking up people with downs in cages again?

Really, I give up on expecting anything remotely intelligent from someone (you) who honestly believes academics writing on Russia and the SU are part of a western slander conspiracy against his nation. I guess you must've been rejected from some shitty third-grade Russian uni leading you to develop a long-life grudge against anything and anyone involved with what would be called 'proper research'. You and your fellow Ruskis are totally backwards.
so, basically, you've nothing to say on the subject. k.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality
Never seen someone try so hard to rationalize bigotry.

EDIT in this forum

Last edited by Stubbee (2013-09-11 05:20:17)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
besides you right
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

Stubbee wrote:

EDIT in this forum
Never have I seen a group of people sling the word bigot/bigotry around like you guys do.

Don't agree with my point of view?  That would be because YOU'RE A BIGOT.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

Extra Medium wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

EDIT in this forum
Never have I seen a group of people sling the word bigot/bigotry around like you guys do.

that's because they clearly have no argument here.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-11 10:07:29)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Extra Medium wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

EDIT in this forum

There's a difference between pointing out when an opinion is bigoted and being bigoted against an opinion. I couldn't care less exactly how homophobic or homosexual people want to be as long as it doesn't intrude on the lives of others. And two gay people getting married and having some legal power over their respective families when one dies or ends up in the hospital doesn't intrude on the lives of people opposed to it. A redneck sitting in his apartment ranting about the evil gay to himself does not either.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

EDIT in this forum

>Acts like a bigot
>Whinges because people call him a bigot

https://www.wyssyr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Baby-gets-whatever-it-wants-why.jpg

PS: I posted a pic a white baby so you wouldn't get offended.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
who cares about feelings
https://economichardship.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/crying-baby.jpg
Stubbee
+223|6743|Reality

Jaekus wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

EDIT in this forum

>Acts like a bigot
>Whinges because people call him a bigot

PS: I posted a pic a white baby so you wouldn't get offended.
if you really wanted to offend, it would have been a hispanic baby.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma
I'm sorry, last time I'm checked there are entire movements of people being crybabies because of people like Shahter and I refusing to accept their shortcomings.  We get called names and when we call bullshit on it WE get called crybabies? 

I love the logic of the left.  We cannot defeat using logic or fact so we will defeat using personal attacks and hyperbole.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
Its all cool to not like gays, but to say they are impaired is just... Silly.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
someone on another forum got really mad when a russian called straight people regular
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3960|SL,UT

what did the russian call gays, extra medium?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

why?
BVC
+325|6695

Shahter wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

why?
Because they're not impaired.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia
their condition severely affects psychological and behavioral aspects of their reproductive function. in cases when that happens with other biological functions - like already mentioned color blindness or flat feet - that usually means it's an impairment. what's so special about homosexuality that it shouldn't  be treated the same way?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
What about if they are infertile? They have the same rights as fertile hetero people..
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

Adams_BJ wrote:

What about if they are infertile? They have the same rights as fertile hetero people..
not quite. homosexuality is different from infertility in the way that it can be influenced in other people via social means. and, if you cared to read, you would know that that - promotion of homosexuality - is the only thing denied to gays by the law which is being discussed in this thread.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-12 03:30:19)

Stubbee
+223|6743|Reality
so homosexuality is just a lifestyle i.e a choice? all these people need is some good ole gay conversion therapy?

Last edited by Stubbee (2013-09-12 07:00:18)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
where did you learn to read
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Shahter wrote:

their condition severely affects psychological and behavioral aspects of their reproductive function. in cases when that happens with other biological functions - like already mentioned color blindness or flat feet - that usually means it's an impairment. what's so special about homosexuality that it shouldn't  be treated the same way?
We've already been over this, just as we've been over promotion vs equal rights campaigning. But you believe it as more of an opinion than a fact, so there's no arguing it with you. A kind of opinion which, by the way, just makes it easier to single out groups of people who are different than oneself. Your only supporter in this seems to be a man to takes pleasure in trolling everyone with a brain with his wild stories about poaching animals and posing their carcasses on telephone poles for all to see (e: and wanking on hotel towels). Which isn't really relevant as anything but a character profile, but still. Also coworkers you talk about BF2S with, yet who you don't talk about BF2S with.

My opinion is that the both of you have a bigoted stance on this.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

We've already been over this, just as we've been over promotion vs equal rights campaigning. But you believe it as more of an opinion than a fact, so there's no arguing it with you. A kind of opinion which, by the way, just makes it easier to single out groups of people who are different than oneself. Your only supporter in this seems to be a man to takes pleasure in trolling everyone with a brain with his wild stories about poaching animals and posing their carcasses on telephone poles for all to see (e: and wanking on hotel towels). Which isn't really relevant as anything but a character profile, but still. Also coworkers you talk about BF2S with, yet who you don't talk about BF2S with.

Shahter wrote:

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
barak obama bar
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

What kind of response is that? Pretty much all of my posts in this thread were something to say on the subject or comments on other opinions.
BVC
+325|6695

Shahter wrote:

So what about those gay couples who choose to use surrogate mothers or (lesbians) have IVF treatment?

"Impairment" refers to ability, not desire.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard