unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Bertster7 wrote:

There is a huge difference between campaigning for equality and promoting something.
In one ear, out the other. It'll never take with him.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia
i said it multiple times, we are not recognizing equality in this and posted plenty of reasons why. we will treat homosexuals like the impaired people they are placing appropriate restrictions on them, the same way we do with, for example, color blind. we are not interested in what you think about it because you are unable to provide any reasoning. fuck off already.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-09 21:46:48)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Shahter wrote:

i said it multiple times, we are not recognizing equality in this and posted plenty of reasons why. we will treat homosexuals like the impaired people they are placing appropriate restrictions on them, the same way we do with, for example, color blind. we are not interested in what you think about it because you are unable to provide any reasoning. fuck off already.
yeah because color blind people are getting the shit beaten out of them in the streets. gg.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
"Hey fells he can't see red! Let's get him!"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

If color-blind people were getting singled out for violence for some reason, I'd expect them to campaign for awareness too.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4188|Oklahoma
Can't we just give gay people a country somewhere and let them do whatever the fuck they want?  Like Israel.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Because creating Israel was such a great idea in the first place.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

If color-blind people were getting singled out for violence for some reason, I'd expect them to campaign for awareness too.
sure. if that happened. the thing is, we have laws to protect anybody who's singled out for violence for any reason, including their sexual preferences here. there's no need to raise any fuss, there are courts of law available.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

You need more than just laws to change the stance of a society.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

you can't change the stance of a society. it can only change itself.
BVC
+325|6688

Shahter wrote:

All you've done is found a polite way to say "I don't like homos/fags".  If you wanted to protect children, you'd do well to eliminate bigotry:
http://www.examiner.com/article/proposi … olestation

The man behind a prominent anti-gay group (the US branch of protect marriage)  was arrested in 2011 for child molestation.

But seriously, you think they're impaired because of the whole "can't breed" thing?  How do you reconcile that against infertile heterosexual couples?

Wouldn't allowing gay couples equal legal recognition instead of oppressing them present an ideal solution to the orphan problem?  You'd be providing the kids with a more stable home & a better life, and would also reduce demand for orphanages (which in turn reduces costs to the Russian taxpayer)

Last edited by BVC (2013-09-10 14:32:46)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

"you can't change the stance of society"

*looks at multiple instances where the stance of society has changed over the course of history*

So who changes it? Midi chlorians?
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4188|Oklahoma

BVC wrote:

All you've done is found a polite way to say "I don't like homos/fags".
What's wrong with that!?  I'm pretty fucking sick of this modern day bullshit where you have to like EVERYONE or you're a bigot or a racist or some other shit. 

Go hold hands with and sing lollipop songs with your "deep" friends and shut the fuck up.  If he doesn't like or I don't like gay people, that really isn't any of your fucking business so long as we aren't harming anyone.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Who cares if you like them or not? All most of them want is that people be reasonable about it. No targeted violence, no slander, equal rights, etc.
BVC
+325|6688

Extra Medium wrote:

If he doesn't like or I don't like gay people, that really isn't any of your fucking business so long as we aren't harming anyone.
Brilliant, you're starting to understand the core of the equal rights argument here!  Now, if only governments thought this way.

Last edited by BVC (2013-09-10 14:40:49)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4188|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

*looks at multiple instances where the stance of society has changed over the course of history*

Here we go.......

Let me guess, people like MLK?

Because blacks are so fucking popular these days right?  He totally changed society.  Instead of everyone hating blacks in public, everyone hates them in private now.  Good job MLK, did you also have a dream about having the highest percentage of race in prison, poverty and drug users too?  Ever notice how virtually every major city in the U.S. honored MLK by naming their WORST streets MLK BLVD?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Extra Medium: "people have zero impact on society"
Extra Medium: *blaming the plight of blacks in today's society on MLK*

/facedesk
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4188|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Extra Medium: "people have zero impact on society"
Extra Medium: *blaming the plight of blacks in today's society on MLK*

/facedesk
That isn't at all what I said.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

BVC wrote:

All you've done is found a polite way to say "I don't like homos/fags".
already answered this - i'm totally indifferent towards gays. what i don't like is when they try to trow their homosexuality in the face of society.

But seriously, you think they're impaired because of the whole "can't breed" thing?  How do you reconcile that against infertile heterosexual couples?
easy. if infertile heterosexuals started publicly promoting their infertility i would be against that just as well as i'm against promoting homosexuality.

Wouldn't allowing gay couples equal legal recognition instead of oppressing them present an ideal solution to the orphan problem?
no. because homosexuality is undesirable condition that can be influenced in people via social means, like, in this case, between parents and children.

You'd be providing the kids with a more stable home & a better life
while also exposing them to influence from homosexuals. no, thanks.

and would also reduce demand for orphanages (which in turn reduces costs to the Russian taxpayer)
i'm okay with my tax money spent on orphanages.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-09-10 21:50:41)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shahter wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

you want to know how tradition and social consensus is formed within a society? well, there's a number of ways to learn that. i'll let you find one on your own.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

What exactly do I need to find out again? Changes in society can be induced by popular ideas, which often have small origins.

pfffbt
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

What exactly do I need to find out again? Changes in society can be induced by popular ideas
yes.

which often have small origins.
very seldom.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

So society spontaneously changes because everybody suddenly decides to do so? Since when did we turn into the borg collective?
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

Shahter wrote:

'impaired people' ... ha. For someone who says he doesn't care about gay people you sure like to argue how they're inferior and best kept from seeing the light of day. Let me guess, the next step is locking up people with downs in cages again?

Really, I give up on expecting anything remotely intelligent from someone (you) who honestly believes academics writing on Russia and the SU are part of a western slander conspiracy against his nation. I guess you must've been rejected from some shitty third-grade Russian uni leading you to develop a long-life grudge against anything and anyone involved with what would be called 'proper research'. You and your fellow Ruskis are totally backwards.
inane little opines
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX

Extra Medium wrote:

Let me guess, people like MLK?

Because blacks are so fucking popular these days right?  He totally changed society.  Instead of everyone hating blacks in public, everyone hates them in private now.
Post of the year.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard