Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

So there is this one Asian pickup artist that post his videos online him trying to pickup Asian girls. I find them hilarious.

at least he is trying. good for him.

REmember that Japanese Brazilian girl I posted in the other thread?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Daniele_suzuki_multishow_%28original%29.jpg
https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff214/RaphaelWrestlingBrazil/Outros%20Anothers/Woman/Paparazzo/Daniele%20Suzuki/DanieleSuzukiPaparazzo10.jpg
here is a video of her wrestling another girl in the Amazon with some traditional tribe people. She is in a bikini pasty thing.

what do you guys think about the actress Bai Ling?
https://xaxor.com/images/other/159/bai_ling_5.jpg
Not bad for a 46 year old.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
she looks like an extra from a 1980's claude van damme b-movie.

the 80's also being the last decade she had any aesthetic relevancy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

i disagree. anyone of us would be lucky to have a wife that looked like that when they turned 46
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
you can normally judge the girl you're with in 18-30 by their mother. my gf's mum is a royal milf. speak for yourself. hot 40+ women aren't exactly super-rare.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
https://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a44drwy_700b.jpg

azns can be dumb too.

my great grandad got radiation poisoning from the A-bomb in Hiroshima.

http://www.awm.gov.au/collection/146284/
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma
Why does anyone like these disgusting women.  They are straight up the pug dogs of the human race.  Not to mention they always smell like a Chinese restaurant and their farts eek out and smell like dead fish.  Also, who can't wait to have a 4'6 obese wife they're, 50.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

Cybargs wrote:

azns can be dumb too.
the term you are looking for is 'vergangenheitsbewältigung'.

EM let's see your piece? i cannot imagine your wife being that hot. stop being fussy.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma
Pfff, if you think I'm posting any pictures of my wife or kids on this website you've lost your fucking mind.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
why would anyone want to see your kids?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
It's a package deal Uzique, can't have one without the rest.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma
Pretty much.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
are they the same person or something? i knew oklahoma was backwards, but....
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

are they the same person or something? i knew oklahoma was backwards, but....
You will never see them so don't worry about it.

In all honesty though, my wife and I aren't the kind of people that take selfies in the mirror.  Most of our pics are pics of the kids or pics of us with the kids.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Extra Medium wrote:

Pfff, if you think I'm posting any pictures of my wife or kids on this website you've lost your fucking mind.
But you have posted pictures of them before.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

But you have posted pictures of them before.
I'm fairly sure I've never posted a pic of my wife an kids on this site.

https://i.imgur.com/GfcXQn5.jpg

Now I have.

Last edited by Extra Medium (2013-07-18 14:49:50)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i don't really want to see your kids man. that's your business. i only enquired about the aesthetic quality of your wife because you seemed very disparaging about, well, a WHOLE RACE of people. so i just hope for your sake that your wife is the stunning zenith of the white female species.

macb i actually just watched that dude's videos above. he is the fucking worst. a chauvinist and an objectifier just like you. i bet those asian chicks can see him coming a mile away. do you have any idea how frustrating it must be to always get approached by white dudes that want to talk to you about "your nationality?" how engaged would you be if someone came up to you and started talking to you about puerto rico, as if you're the absolute embodiment and spokesperson of a race? most people probably do not consider their race as all that essential to their being. that dude was listing off different nationalities as if by identifying where she's from, he'll get in her pants. a white dude blubbling out a list of asian countries only says one thing: 'this guy is only interested in me because of my nationality'.

also that shit at the end when he started talking about sexual frustration was just plain creepy. and his "where's your off-button" type talk just shows up that the dude is a mono-vocal fucking chauvinist. he sees asian woman as first-and-foremost asians, a second-order characteristic of someone's personality that DOES NOT define them (you should take note of that). then, after identifying them, he sees them as objects to be manipulated and appropriated by chat-up lines. he didn't ask a single thing or even listen to a word that girl said. let alone get the clear message from her body-language and tone of voice. what a fucking loser.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

blah blah blah
Aesthetically pleasing?  You think I look at my wife like some oil paining hanging in a hallway?

My wife is the most "aesthetically pleasing" woman on the planet in my opinion.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i don't want to use a specific word like 'beautiful' because it's so subjective and pretty opinionated. by aesthetically pleasing i just mean 'looks nice, generally', on a scale everyone can appreciate. which your last clause would suggest otherwise. translation: my wife is fugly but i knocked her up so what the hell.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i don't want to use a specific word like 'beautiful' because it's so subjective and pretty opinionated. by aesthetically pleasing i just mean 'looks nice, generally', on a scale everyone can appreciate. which your last clause would suggest otherwise. translation: my wife is fugly but i knocked her up so what the hell.
I was mocking you.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
how does a guy who is pictured inside tipper-trucks fancy he can ever mock someone else.

also sorry to hear about your skank-troglodyte wife. sounds like you have a riveting blue-collar life.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i don't really want to see your kids man. that's your business. i only enquired about the aesthetic quality of your wife because you seemed very disparaging about, well, a WHOLE RACE of people. so i just hope for your sake that your wife is the stunning zenith of the white female species.

macb i actually just watched that dude's videos above. he is the fucking worst. a chauvinist and an objectifier just like you. i bet those asian chicks can see him coming a mile away. do you have any idea how frustrating it must be to always get approached by white dudes that want to talk to you about "your nationality?" how engaged would you be if someone came up to you and started talking to you about puerto rico, as if you're the absolute embodiment and spokesperson of a race? most people probably do not consider their race as all that essential to their being. that dude was listing off different nationalities as if by identifying where she's from, he'll get in her pants. a white dude blubbling out a list of asian countries only says one thing: 'this guy is only interested in me because of my nationality'.

also that shit at the end when he started talking about sexual frustration was just plain creepy. and his "where's your off-button" type talk just shows up that the dude is a mono-vocal fucking chauvinist. he sees asian woman as first-and-foremost asians, a second-order characteristic of someone's personality that DOES NOT define them (you should take note of that). then, after identifying them, he sees them as objects to be manipulated and appropriated by chat-up lines. he didn't ask a single thing or even listen to a word that girl said. let alone get the clear message from her body-language and tone of voice. what a fucking loser.
the dude in the video is Asian.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3960|SL,UT

Extra Medium wrote:

you married a Volvo?

j/k. besides, Warman thinks Volvo is another word for pussy.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

how does a guy who is pictured inside tipper-trucks fancy he can ever mock someone else.

also sorry to hear about your skank-troglodyte wife. sounds like you have a riveting blue-collar life.
LOL

Whats a tipper truck?

You mean one of these?
https://static.mascus.com/image/product/large/stallex/volvo-l120,33575_3.jpg

Stay back, I wouldn't want you to get you page turning finger dirty or smashed.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
oh my bad, i confused your blue-collar vehicle for another blue-collar vehicle.

and no, thankfully i won't need to do a job where my page-turning finger gets dirty how does it feel being stuck in the conditions of the first industrial revolution? society needs our morlocks, i guess. just please don't breed too much. it's not good for the species.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma
I sit in an office idiot.  Stop making wild assumptions.

Seriously though:

1.  I make more money in a year than you do (will) in 3. (6 figures homie)

2.  I have more fun and do more bad ass shit than you ever will.  (When was the last time you picked up 15,000lbs of anything at once, or ran a camera 12,000 feet underground, or flew in a lear jet to work, or fucking sat and watched someone sign a 23 million dollar invoice in front of you while you ate a turkey sandwich?)

3.  My career and myself will contribute more to overall society in a year than you will in your entire life.  (My industry literally makes every other industry possible.)

4.  I didn't have to go to college to do it. (Enjoy your debt)

5.  Outside of English Lit and a bunch of humanities and culture shit, I'm smarter than you in every conceivable way. (I doubt you even know something as simple as what a male end connection is)  quick, google it!!!

6.  Realistically, come on bro, I could physically make you my bitch if we were to ever meet.  (I probably would just to say I did, I would Alpha all over your face)

7.  Do you even lift?

8.  You're still so immature you think beauty has something to do with the value of a woman.  lol.  (Enjoy your high maintenance wives and multiple divorces, alimony and child supports in your near future)

9.  My wife would kick the shit out of your girlfriend. (To the point of your girlfriend permanently losing aesthetic value)

10.  My kids are straight Aryan bro.  (My kids will probably own your kids someday)

Come at me bro.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard