Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black
if I had checked it before it expired I could have been a millionaire.

don't get mad cause a scot made history that henman could never have made.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
i'm not actually personally mad cause i think tying nationality to tennis (perhaps the most individual sport of them all, like chess-meets-boxing) is completely stupid and pointless and a thing the media do to sell papers.

but i'm also aware henman never got so lucky as to have all the best competitors of wimbledon out by the semis, with the world no.1 seed having to play a 5 hour game in the summer-heat 2 days before the final. murray had the final given to him on a plate. you scots are just too used to hand-outs to know charity when you see it. ungrateful, that's your problem.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
I won $500 dollarydoos on a scratch once. I was with my dad on a road-trip and we were doing one scratch ticket per state for shits. Wasn't a ton but it helped finance the road-trip for sure.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock

pirana6 wrote:

I won $500 dollarydoos on a scratch once. I was with my dad on a road-trip and we were doing one scratch ticket per state for shits. Wasn't a ton but it helped finance the road-trip for sure.
I was thinking that's a novel idea for a road trip I will try it, and then I remembered I live in Australia and I wouldn't be getting many tickets.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
*One scratch per koala/kangaroo/platypus seen on the side of the road
Adams_BJ
I usually see 20/30 roos at a time though
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma
Jaekus's dad won the lottery.  Him and a crowd of other guys busted up in Jaekus's mom in some opium den somewhere and 9 months later the DNA test said he won.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
shame your parents didn't celebrate when you came up. wrong thread. should be 'do you know anyone that has tried to commit a double-suicide?'
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON
Won $10 once.
Alpha as fuck.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

shame your parents didn't celebrate when you came up. wrong thread. should be 'do you know anyone that has tried to commit a double-suicide?'
I'm only here due to a defective condom.

I ain't ashamed.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I ain't ashamed.
rednecks use condoms?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
candy wrappers
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

I ain't ashamed.
rednecks use condoms?
Maybe not, I wasn't fully there at the time.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
if rednecks used condoms there is no way anyone would ever be born in states like oklahoma. nobody wants to birth and raise a child there on purpose. that's fucking cruel.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

if rednecks used condoms there is no way anyone would ever be born in states like oklahoma. nobody wants to birth and raise a child there on purpose. that's fucking cruel.
hahahahaha
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6492|Connecticut
Back in the 6th grade I won $20 in a school drawing. I ended up spending it on the new Appetite For Destruction cassette tape by Guns n Roses and would let this girl named Beth sit next to me on the bus and listen to it because she would give me a hand job. I never really won anything again and Beth, well she became somewhat of a slut for quite sometime.  The 80's were fuckin great man.
Malloy must go
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Friend's family won a hefty lottery prize. Wasn't the big jackpot but was still 6 figures I think. They bought a pool, an RV, sent the kids to college, and probably some other shit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Also one time I bought a dollar scratcher and won a dollar so I bought another scratcher and the gas station clerk looked at me with disappointment and on that scratcher I won ten dollars so I decided to cash out and he said I was smart
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Sorry for all the posts. What happened to the edit button?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Doesn't work anymore like the polls and search
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3959|SL,UT

mtb0minime wrote:

Sorry for all the posts. What happened to the edit button?
i dunno lol

Last edited by ebugs 14 August 2013 13:51:00 MDT
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6311

Adams_BJ
:3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard