Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

Extra Medium wrote:

Real men wear boots.

Most comfortable steel toe ever.
They have tread on them, are they some sort of poser boots? Are you a poser?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

what're you poofs up to
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

really digging blood dragon
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Chevy has the slowest website ever.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Make sure you get to at least the 40 second mark hahahahahahaha
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I had a couple lines of coke tonight, for the first time. They felt like they were pretty cut with other shit but they were freebies so I can't turn that one down.

According to the forum I'm now on the path to mental suicide.
coke in australia. what's your next joke going to be?
I'm almost certain the quality is sub-par when compared to many other parts of the world. Actually, I've been told this by a couple friends who are Brits and Americans.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

did you do it off the belly of a 22 year old stripper?
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Unfortunately no

Just off the windowsill of a hotel window overlooking Darling Harbour where my friend and her friends were staying.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Jaekus wrote:

Unfortunately no

Just off the windowsill of a hotel window overlooking Darling Harbour where my friend and her friends were staying.
noice

coke is expensive as fuck here too. 1g for around 300+
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Yeah averages around $350 a g.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
why are you on chevys website
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Sophomore or junior year his mom, who is from china and has no idea how ridiculous her son is, ate a pot brownie he left lying around in his kitchen. She apparently started tripping out and he never told her what was happening. She ended up in the hospital.
haha
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i tell one guy to try heroin cause he's always mewling about something, and it's become a funny meme-for-self, recommending him to blow all his worries away with a visit to an opium den. it amuses myself. i've tried everything i have wanted to try, and have had many opportunities/connections to get into far heavier substances if i ever so desired. but i didn't, and don't. partying and psychedelic experimentation are a little different from your more craven crack/meth/heroin type suicide routes. i have a life to live, goddammit. the ivory tower and my fresh delicious beau NEED me. so, no, i am not interested in heroin.
You're curious, and desperate to try heroin, deny away.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma

Adams_BJ wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Real men wear boots.

Most comfortable steel toe ever.
They have tread on them, are they some sort of poser boots? Are you a poser?
They......are supposed....to have tread on them? 

What?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i tell one guy to try heroin cause he's always mewling about something, and it's become a funny meme-for-self, recommending him to blow all his worries away with a visit to an opium den. it amuses myself. i've tried everything i have wanted to try, and have had many opportunities/connections to get into far heavier substances if i ever so desired. but i didn't, and don't. partying and psychedelic experimentation are a little different from your more craven crack/meth/heroin type suicide routes. i have a life to live, goddammit. the ivory tower and my fresh delicious beau NEED me. so, no, i am not interested in heroin.
if i wanted to try heroin, i would have done 2-3 years ago. there are plenty of libertines in the humanities that read poetry and take heroin. i had my opportunities. and, alas, i am not part of that world anymore.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Please try heroin.  Try a LOT of it.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Extra Medium wrote:

Please try heroin.  Try a LOT of it.
only if you try your bestest to pass high-school.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Already done.  Try to catch that dragon now.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

if i wanted to try heroin, i would have done 2-3 years ago. there are plenty of libertines in the humanities that read poetry and take heroin. i had my opportunities. and, alas, i am not part of that world anymore.
That's what all the druggies say.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
evidently not because 'druggies' have drug addictions.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Right, it's just something YOU do from time to time.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
heroin? are you guys serious? i can't figure out whether you're trying to troll lamely or literally think anyone on this forum that is still here posting actively is taking heroin.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
Jaekus is a coke fiend.  I wouldn't put it past any of you immoral cunts.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
you should definitely move to texas.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
I did.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard