Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i've already had the time of my life and there's nothing you could show me that i haven't seen 10x crazier, anyway pounding beers with rednecks is not exactly as extreme as some of the shit you will see in a world's capital. i know you probably think your life is sooo macho and all but leave it to the effete city-slickers to take debauchery to true levels of fucked-up extremity. i think some parts of london at 5am will make you think twice about how 'hardcore' texas is.
For someone who seems to be all about open mindedness and culture, you sure are being close minded about the humble fun we have here.

Granted, there isn't a Louve or some gigantic dance party club here like you are used too, but we have fun in different ways.  Ways I promise you've never experienced and would probably frown upon until you actually did it and realized just how fun it is.
you could say that about anything. i bet bedouin arab traders in the sahara have some crazy nights together under the stars. you probably wouldn't think twice about it. who cares. you talk about 'taking me out' as if i'm sheltered. lol. i have seen things in the last 4 years that you have not. people die and overdose. parties that last 4 days. the biggest and loudest clubs in the world. there is nothing you can show me that is going to 'blow my mind'. stop talking to me like i'm "out of touch". i suggest it is you that is out of touch with 'crazy lifestyles'. texas is a god-fearing state and half the counties are dry. oooh boy i bet they sure get crazy there. rednecks on meth and frat-boys pounding lite beer. i'm missing out on so much that i can't get in ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST CAPITOL CITIES.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-23 11:20:12)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma
Okay.  Whatever.  You diss us all the time but refuse to experience anything we offer.  We have fun in a way you've never experienced and probably never will.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
i am so envious that i can't experience blue-collar life in the boondocks of america. let me put it right on my 'to do' list after spending 3 months as an untouchable in delhi.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
https://i.imgur.com/vRydZCS.jpg
Cisse
+63|4369
twats
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4195|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i am so envious that i can't experience blue-collar life in the boondocks of america. let me put it right on my 'to do' list after spending 3 months as an untouchable in delhi.
Ur so culltured bru, pls dunt steeep to teh levels of us nuckle draggin swamp dwellers
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3960|SL,UT

i resent that.

some of us are hillbillies.
Never been to a 4day party, london is another being.lol

Texas could be it's own country there is such a wide range of people/ desert to mountain to swampy swamps. City slickers to country folk.
I enjoy it ,...
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

History channel is the free channel for this month as I'm subscribing to other channels. Where's the history? All I see is Storage Wars and Pawn Stars. And occasionally some crafty guy restoring old stuff.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

History channel is the free channel for this month as I'm subscribing to other channels. Where's the history? All I see is Storage Wars and Pawn Stars. And occasionally some crafty guy restoring old stuff.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id … 80&p=2
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Never been to a 4day party, london is another being.lol

Texas could be it's own country there is such a wide range of people/ desert to mountain to swampy swamps. City slickers to country folk.
I enjoy it ,...
Mountains in texas?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Ur so culltured bru, pls dunt steeep to teh levels of us nuckle draggin swamp dwellers
TBH, I thought parts of Texas were awesome. Great state, one of my faves
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
i never said texas was a shit state. i'm saying that EM telling me how "out of touch" i am and continually referring to what an amazing time he has all the time - in oklahoma, not texas - is just stupid. if you can beat cocaine binges, hipster bitches orgies, 2 day house-parties in 3-storey london townhouses, packed out with £75,000 sound-systems, that get broken up by a street-ful of police vans and cars... then okay. but stop talking about how hard you party and how sheltered everyone else is. pounding corrs light and listening to billy rae cyrus doesn't exactly tickle my dopamine receptors.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i never said texas was a shit state. i'm saying that EM telling me how "out of touch" i am and continually referring to what an amazing time he has all the time - in oklahoma, not texas - is just stupid. if you can beat cocaine binges, hipster bitches orgies, 2 day house-parties in 3-storey london townhouses, packed out with £75,000 sound-systems, that get broken up by a street-ful of police vans and cars... then okay. but stop talking about how hard you party and how sheltered everyone else is. pounding corrs light and listening to billy rae cyrus doesn't exactly tickle my dopamine receptors.
Austin and Dallas are pretty big cities that are pretty diverse.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Someone mentioned texas at some point
You can still have new kinds of fun though. Doesn't always have to be more extreme versions of the same.
Like you can nail a cowgirl and shout yeehaw
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
are people even reading my posts?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

bennisboy wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Someone mentioned texas at some point
You can still have new kinds of fun though. Doesn't always have to be more extreme versions of the same.
Like you can nail a cowgirl and shout yeehaw
i don't look at any women that don't have 2 degrees and at least 3 surnames.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Texas is going to be a province of Mexico in a few years.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Macbeth wrote:

Texas is going to be a province of Mexico in a few years.
south will rise again
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
right there is a 2-part juxtaposition that speaks so succinctly for why british humour is better than american humour x10000.

yours makes the jokes so obvious and didactic. it presumes the entire audience are stupid. all it needs is canned laughter.

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
Apples and oranges, clearly.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
if apples taste sophisticated and oranges leave you with a dumb tang in your mouth, sure.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-23 18:19:43)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
superlative

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard