Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

for some reason i thought he said in the past that he was born in taiwan or something. why would i make up that he's an immigrant? i don't care.
That's the kind of reasoning Zimmerman used.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
yeah well that's good then isn't it, because i don't have a gun and i don't intend to go be a hero-toughguy and kill anyone.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah well that's good then isn't it, because i don't have a gun and i don't intend to go be a hero-toughguy and kill anyone.
There is already a Zimmerman thread, if you want to talk about it please go to that thread and stop derailing this discussion.  I'm sure the mods agree with me and I have reported you for their convenience.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA
Most gun owners don't want to be a hero tough guy with it. I sure as hell don't want to kill anyone, but I'm prepared to do so if the situation arises.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

There is already a Zimmerman thread, if you want to talk about it please go to that thread and stop derailing this discussion.  I'm sure the mods agree with me and I have reported you for their convenience.
you're the first guy to bring up zimmerman's name in this thread. so enjoy your report too, troll.

are you 3 sucking each other off on voice comms now or something? the only time the other fat redneck crawls out of the mud is when there's a nugget of shit left to ream from your still-warm asshole.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

UnkleRukus wrote:

Most gun owners don't want to be a hero tough guy with it. I sure as hell don't want to kill anyone, but I'm prepared to do so if the situation arises.
'situation arises' or 'if i walk into a confrontation and the situation gets out of my control'.

two different things. one is where you are passive and shit happens to you. the other is where you bring it on yourself.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you're the first guy to bring up zimmerman's name in this thread. so enjoy your report too, troll.

are you 3 sucking each other off on voice comms now or something? the only time the other fat redneck crawls out of the mud is when there's a nugget of shit left to ream from your still-warm asshole.
Actually we aren't on comms at all.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

'situation arises' or 'if i walk into a confrontation and the situation gets out of my control'.

two different things. one is where you are passive and shit happens to you. the other is where you bring it on yourself.
I don't like confrontation at all. I avoid it like the plague. If its a situation I'm not a part of, I'm staying the fuck away from it and I'll anonymously call the cops.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I don't like confrontation at all. I avoid it like the plague. If its a situation I'm not a part of, I'm staying the fuck away from it and I'll anonymously call the cops.
guess you're not MMA-training, police-wannabe, neighbourhood-watch tough-guy zimmerman then. next.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma
Reported again for more Zimmerman.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
stop being so emotional because i refused to answer your call 6 months ago.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

stop being so emotional because i refused to answer your call 6 months ago.
I'M RUNNING OUT OF FOREARM TO CUT...............FUCK!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

for some reason i thought he said in the past that he was born in taiwan or something.
I am, and that somehow makes me less australian? way to racial profile buddy.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

for some reason i thought he said in the past that he was born in taiwan or something.
uh in the UK you need to be a born-national to work in the intelligence services. not racial profiling. that's just the way it is.

could i migrate to the US, get a visa/green-card, and work for the CIA? i didn't think it was possible.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma
The way the U.K. works is OBVIOUSLY the way the rest of the world does/should work.

Way to be a nationalistic asshole.  Uzique Hitler.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

uh in the UK you need to be a born-national to work in the intelligence services. not racial profiling. that's just the way it is.

could i migrate to the US, get a visa/green-card, and work for the CIA? i didn't think it was possible.
I was a born national. GG zique.

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
you were born in taiwan to taiwanese parents but you're australian? how does that work? don't accuse me of being racist because i don't know all the petty details of your life bio. all i'm saying is that normally people who migrate and gain citizenship to a nation cannot work for their intelligence services. that's a pretty value-neutral statement. i assumed you were taiwanese by birth because the only fact i remembered was you were born in taiwan. obviously not being a racist. fucking idiot.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma
There he goes with the wild assumptions again.

ASK BEFORE YOU BLURT
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you were born in taiwan to taiwanese parents but you're australian? how does that work? don't accuse me of being racist because i don't know all the petty details of your life bio. all i'm saying is that normally people who migrate and gain citizenship to a nation cannot work for their intelligence services. that's a pretty value-neutral statement. i assumed you were taiwanese by birth because the only fact i remembered was you were born in taiwan. obviously not being a racist. fucking idiot.
If you actually got on skype and talked to us you would probably learn a little bit about us. But since your head is so inflated with your own ego towards your intelligence, you refuse to do so. Bargs is an Aussie citizen because his dad is whiter than a fucking albino.

Extra Medium wrote:

ASK BEFORE YOU BLURT
You know what the say about assumptions, they make an ass out of u and me.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2013-07-14 07:55:10)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

If you actually got on skype and talked to us you would probably learn a little bit about us. But since your head is so inflated with your own ego towards your intelligence, you refuse to do so. Bargs is an Aussie citizen because his dad is whiter than a fucking albino.

Extra Medium wrote:

ASK BEFORE YOU BLURT
You know what the say about assumptions, they make an ass out of u and me.
Never happen, I grip my tea glass with all of my fingers.  Different worlds man.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i talk to plenty of people from bf2s. my head is not up any ass. i just have no intention to talk to you guys on skype. jesus why are you so horny for it? let it go. it was 6 months ago. you asked for a skype debate, i denied the request. you're still going on about it? i'm sorry guys. i do not want to be your friend. you haven't said a witty or smart thing on this forum in 5+ years. different strokes for different folks, you know? i talk to plenty of other interesting guys from here. i'm sure it's no great tragedy to either of us that we have nothing to talk about.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

gee guess you missed the post where i stated my family has been in australia for 5 decades before federation (1850s).

so what if I was born in Taiwan? dad's a white aussie dude. how many gooks do you know with a jewish/german last name.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
We're not asking you to be a friend you stuck up prat. You want to debate but show no real effort or skill in debate over the forum at all. Then you throw really terrible insults our way that have no truth to them.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4166|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i talk to plenty of people from bf2s. my head is not up any ass. i just have no intention to talk to you guys on skype. jesus why are you so horny for it? let it go. it was 6 months ago. you asked for a skype debate, i denied the request. you're still going on about it? i'm sorry guys. i do not want to be your friend. you haven't said a witty or smart thing on this forum in 5+ years. different strokes for different folks, you know? i talk to plenty of other interesting guys from here. i'm sure it's no great tragedy to either of us that we have nothing to talk about.
WHY WON'T YOU JUST BE OUR FRIEND!!!?????
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

UnkleRukus wrote:

We're not asking you to be a friend you stuck up prat. You want to debate but show no real effort or skill in debate over the forum at all. Then you throw really terrible insults our way that have no truth to them.
lol i show no effort in debate. ok. your pal wanted to voice chat in the first place because he couldn't put his argument into words very well. don't tell me i can't debate because you guys are weak at writing. this is a forum. learn to compose a written argument or don't contribute.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard