unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

first world superpower.
Just because we can ram supersonic aircraft up your ass anywhere on the globe doesn't mean our society's kept up.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida

globefish23 wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

just say it's necessary for defense. Billions of dollars will be thrown that way in no time.
In no time the military–industrial complex would have developed drones that allowed doctors to remotely perform abortions on female front line soldiers.
A few accidental abortions on local civilian women here and there, but that wouldn't matter much (unless some whistle-blower revelead some 'utero-leaks').
UAV

Unmanned Abortion Vehicle

Uterus Abortion Vagina
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
FYI, bill has already been reintroduced and has passed through the state House.  Onto the state Senate.  Hoping it passes this time without the MINORITY deliberately sabotaging it.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6741|Reality

Extra Medium wrote:

FYI, bill has already been reintroduced and has passed through the state House.  Onto the state Senate.  Hoping it passes this time without the MINORITY deliberately sabotaging it.
The friggin irony of this considering what the Republicans are doing in Washington.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Stubbee wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

The friggin irony of this considering what the Republicans are doing in Washington.
Would you say the irony is iconic?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
Golly, if only each state made its own laws and there was no overpowering government to tell everyone else what to do. That way everyone could leave whichever state they didnt agree with and move to one they did.

edito: my strong suit was never grammar

Last edited by pirana6 (2013-07-12 12:09:26)

Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

so, save the kids and kill the adults.

gg texas
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
GOOD GAME TEXAS!  Damn skippy.  The only state that seems to have any common fucking sense left.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
I've said it on here before and I'll say it again: Texas is a shit state.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
Ever been there?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.
more on texas after these messages

Tampons Confiscated, Guns Still Allowed At Texas Capitol Ahead Of Abortion Vote

State troopers are confiscating tampons, maxi pads and other potential projectiles from those who are entering the Texas capitol to watch the debate and vote on a controversial anti-abortion bill. Guns, however, which are typically permitted in the state capitol, are still being allowed
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/1 … 88177.html
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
middle-ages.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Extra Medium wrote:

Ever been there?
Do I have to visit Afghanistan to know it is a shitty place?
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

yes.

keep us updated.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Macbeth wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Ever been there?
Do I have to visit Afghanistan to know it is a shitty place?
I'll buy you a fucking plane ticket there if you promise to go.  Wear lots of red white and blue.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
Texas sucks.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Austin is ok though.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6288|Washington St.

Extra Medium wrote:

I'll buy you a fucking plane ticket there if you promise to go.  Wear lots of red white and blue.
I'll take you up on that. I don't think it's a shit hole though. I just want to see it. It can't be worth thousands and thousands of lives without having something interesting, even if it IS oil.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

Austin is ok though.
Get out of the cities.  Plano is clearly the supieror urban area.  East, North East Texas is where it's at, Tyler, Paris and Longview.  Beautiful area, nice weather, wonderful down to earth people.  Small town, down south America at it's finest.  You people wouldn't understand.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Texas is flat, hot, scrubby, covered in cows in the east, and sagebrush and oil derricks in the west. It takes forever to cross, has two seasons, no mountains, no ocean (the western Gulf doesn't count), and most of the state is so ass backwards that when you drive out a bit on a FM its like returning to the 1950s.

It's SHITE being a Texan! They're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the North. I don't. We're just wankers. They, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Jay wrote:

Texas is flat, hot, scrubby, covered in cows in the east, and sagebrush and oil derricks in the west. It takes forever to cross, has two seasons, no mountains, no ocean (the western Gulf doesn't count), and most of the state is so ass backwards that when you drive out a bit on a FM its like returning to the 1950s.

It's SHITE being a Texan! They're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the North. I don't. We're just wankers. They, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!
LOL!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Extra Medium wrote:

Jay wrote:

Austin is ok though.
Get out of the cities.  Plano is clearly the supieror urban area.  East, North East Texas is where it's at, Tyler, Paris and Longview.  Beautiful area, nice weather, wonderful down to earth people.  Small town, down south America at it's finest.  You people wouldn't understand.
Tyler is dry, no thanks. I've been. It sucked. The weather sucks. The people are backwards. But it's a great place to live if the only book you've ever owned is an unread bible.
-Frederick Bastiat
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
Wat?  Are we talking about the same place?  Tyler is humid and covered in trees.  It's a great place to live if you don't want to run into faggots like you guys on the street.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Small towns are for small people with minimal desire to learn or experience life outside of their own little bubble. It's the opposite of what I want out of life, but whatever floats your boat.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Extra Medium wrote:

Wat?  Are we talking about the same place?  Tyler is humid and covered in trees.  It's a great place to live if you don't want to run into faggots like you guys on the street.
Faggots like me? I look All-American buddy. Tall, brown hair, blue eyes. I'm a vet with an engineering degree. If anything, a redneck like yourself would be out of place in a town like that. You'd be living in the RV park on the edge of town.

And yes, I've been. I had to perform a funeral detail there, taps, the 21 gun salute, folding the flag etc. The county is dry. We had to leave it to find booze.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard