Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

RTHKI wrote:

no
cost is small
everyone left is old school
I just added him on Facebook and LinkedIn because I'm a stalker-bawler like that.

I know some of you aren't Facebook and LinkedIn users because you're hipsters or similar anti-corp bs groups so criticize me for using it all you want.

Last edited by Nyte (2013-06-06 07:16:18)

Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Kimmmm is a guy?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Nyte wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

no
cost is small
I just added him on Facebook and LinkedIn because I'm a stalker-bawler like that.

I know some of you aren't Facebook and LinkedIn users because you're hipsters or similar anti-corp bs groups so criticize me for using it all you want.
wait mdma and meth is for hipsters? wat.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Someone friend requested me on FB while another accepted a very old request of mine yesterday.

Big things are happening over at FB for me.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Armin van Buuren for life forever.  Trance music will never die.

Haters gonna hate.
this level of 'trolling' doesn't really achieve anything except everyone thinking you are a dumbass.
I'm not trolling.  I actually do think Armin Van Buuren mixes and produces the best trance music ever.  I have all his "A State of Trance" episodes up to number 550.

And for people that don't consider it "trance", it still is GOOD music in general.  Anyone complaining that it is too "4-chord" or "pop-like" are idiot hipsters who would listen to any piece of trash that poor "misunderstood" and "underground" DJs produce.  With that attitude, I'm thankful these trashy DJ's will be poor for life and people like Armin clean up.  I hope these DJ's end up ODing on their own MDMA, meth, penis, or whatever anti-society things they are into.  But hey, at least they OD'd while telling themselves "...hey man, I did it all for the MUSIC, those fag mainstream DJ's have lost their ways, true electronic music still lives on..." with all 5 or 6 fans surrounding him/her.  At least the gene pool is slowly being cleansed.

Just because you hate him for being mainstream and successful doesn't make me a troll (FYI, he started as an underground DJ and made his way to the top with pure skill/dedication, he didn't "sellout" to "evil" corporations as that is probably what you're thinking since you're a hipster and all).

Also, the only girl that is on this forum agrees with me that Armin is awesome (Kimmmmmm) .

Hater's gon' hate.  Jealous people are jealous.

Semper Fi.
Armin started out underground? You're a shittier troll than EM
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Cybargs wrote:

Nyte wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

no
cost is small

wait mdma and meth is for hipsters? wat.
a little known fact about hipsters is that they all started out blowing UV-glo whisles and wearing huge cargo pants in 1988.

also nobody in the club-scene ever does meth. meth is not a recreational drug people play with at parties. the only party-scenes you'll find where meth comes up are extreme fetish-bondage-weirdshit gay clubs.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-06-06 10:30:01)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Macbeth wrote:

Kimmmm is a guy?
pretty sure the kimm who dated chuy was the other kimm. the same kimm who dated that weird palindrome-mod guy, no?

unless it's the current kimm. in which case, jeez how come everyone has had a go except me?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

K2IMMY was the Filipino girl that chuy dated. I know Kimmm is different. But is Kimmm a guy?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
no
androz posted her fb once and was another reason he got banned again

Last edited by RTHKI (2013-06-06 10:38:50)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Macbeth wrote:

K2IMMY was the Filipino girl that chuy dated. I know Kimmm is different. But is Kimmm a guy?
no she's not. we were fb friends and we've had skype sexes chat a few times. she is all woman, baby.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Why are there so many Kimmmm's.

I only know of one other girl from here that stalked me, some chick named KoreanPrincess.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
oh yes nyte all the girls on bf2s find you irresistible. something about status-anxious asians with small penises drives them wild.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

oh yes nyte all the girls on bf2s find you irresistible. something about status-anxious asians with small penises drives them wild.
It's the sniping skills.  I'm great at giving them headshots.

BADABING
Alpha as fuck.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Nyte wrote:

I hope these DJ's end up ODing on their own MDMA, meth, penis, or whatever anti-society things they are into.
wat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
I'm great at giving them headshots.
i guess small caliber light-arms fire is easier to handle.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-06-06 11:23:01)

Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>Girls
>bf2s

pick one
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Roc18 wrote:

>Girls
>bf2s

pick one
I pick the one that makes me cooler.
Alpha as fuck.
Roc18
`
Kim is a girl though. I remember seeing her picture once.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

What did she look like? I missed the Androo post.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4165|Oklahoma
She's uglier than shit.
Roc18
`

Macbeth wrote:

What did she look like? I missed the Androo post.
I just remember she was a white female lol.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Extra Medium wrote:

She's uglier than shit.
aw cute, your feelings are hurt cause she humiliated you in a thread. that's a cute way for an adult man to deport himself.

i choose hot girls and bf2s. that's cause i'm genuinely more alpha than pencil-dick nyte.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

If you want to see some hot girl, join me in the Asian thread, EM.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
lol hot
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
well she is on a beach. looks pretty sunny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard