13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
of merging your country with two other countries in the world. You can either adopt one of their set of laws/policies or impose your own country's legal system.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-05-21 17:43:52)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

China has more people but I heard they have a population crisis of too many men so that would be a problem if I want a girlfriend. Then again that is a lot of people and it would be hard to not end up with someone in a country of 1.4 billion. On the flip side of that, since there are so many of them they would start to control our political institutions and that just isn't cool. Japan has about a little more than a third of the population of the U.S. But most of them are aging and also the women there increasingly aren't as interested in relationships, long term or at all. The Philippines would be a great choice since their population is a third of the U.S. They don't have the social issues of Japan since we gave them Catholicism. There are also not as many of them so we wouldn't have to worry about them taking over our political system.

Philippines it is.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Oh it is now two other countries? I would say Vietnam since they have a population just a little smaller than the Philippines. They are also underdeveloped and do not have social issues like too many men since they can't be picky. But since America is a melting pot and national identity morphs into some sort of racial thing, I'm afraid that adding 200 million brown Asian people to our country would mess up the state's social and political structure once they start to see each other as the same thing and lobby and vote. Brazil seems like a good second option with 200 million people. Their social arrangement and structure is like our but I do not want to dilute the amount of Asian people in the country. The population would come out to 300 million American, 200 Brazilians, and 90 million Filipinos. Way too many more people. South Africa looks good, maybe. With 50 million mostly black people they balance out the new Asians coming in. At the same time I don't think it would improve American by adding 40 million more black people. With 30 million people Malaysia seems good. More Asian people which is good. At the same time they are Muslim so they might not link up with the Filipinos to take power away from the American people. I'm worried about adding Muslims especially if we politically marginalize them like I want. Cambodia is nice. I'm just going to bite the bullet and say Vietnam.

So I would add the Philippines and Vietnam.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i would merge with france and some scandinavian country like denmark or norway.

best of all possible worlds imho - culturally, socially, politically. anglo-gallic-navian.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-05-21 18:16:38)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

But then you would be living in a country with Floppy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
my gf is from denmark and i can guarantee you that scandinavian women, on average, are pretty much hotter than all other european women.

most danish guys are also super hip twee cool dudes that are about 6 foot tall and lead alpha viking existences.

floppy was more socially finnish than any other nation. i.e. sits in a basement buried beneath 3 feet of snow masturbating to niche sub-reddits.

i know americans are bad at (cultural) geography, but don't let floppy set the danish example for you.

https://denmark.dk/en/~/media/Denmark/Images/Green%20living/Bicycle/bicycle-copenhagen580.jpg?w=580&h=350&as=1
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Combine the U.S. with Israel and China. They already control us, anyway.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080707/china-bicycle-kingdom/images/a84bbc7a-cb87-43bc-a743-823a323529c9.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
Israel has great influence in the US via their lobbies but they don't control us. People like to over-hype the sway Israel has in the US. If they were to go to war with Iran tomorrow(0.001% chance of that happening), we would not jump in to save them.

Continue on with the discussion.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

I would merge the United States with Texas and New Jersey.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
I wish I had viking in me
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
Merge the U.S. with Canada and Mexico then genocide all the Canadians and Mexicans.  Change the name of the U.S. to the United States of North America, USNA.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
being american im proud of the fact that i am 1/48 viking
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
CC-Marley
+407|6820
My Dad's mom is Swedish.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America

Extra Medium wrote:

Merge the U.S. with Canada and Mexico then genocide all the Canadians and Mexicans.  Change the name of the U.S. to the United States of North America, USNA.
Fuck the US Naval Academy
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

DesertFox- wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Fuck the US Naval Academy
Fuck the US Naval Association.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
Fcuk the US Nearly Anal
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

The U.S. navy is full of rapist. Because they are stuck on a ship for months at a time they end up needing to release their sexual frustration and pent up rage. Only when they are on the ship and have nothing to do do they finally realize what a mistake they made and how much they are really failures. Not only were they forced to join the military because they are skill less and have no opportunity, they also took the wrong branch of the military and ended up on a boat in the pacific somewhere. Because they were such cowards and didn't join a real branch of the military they were punished by fate to live on boat one Chinese missile away from being a coffin. This realization leads them to violence once they get onshore. Since they spent all the time dicking each other since there were no women on board they have no practice and skills to acquire women the normal way. Combine that with the general of skills and intelligence military people have and you get a recipe for violence. So they rape the first woman they can find and then plead for sympathy after they caught. "I'm a veteran!" they scream hoping that the native people of some land cuddle them the same way we do when they are over here. Of course they don't and they finally they what they deserve.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Two US Navy sailors have been convicted of raping a Japanese woman in Okinawa while on duty. The rape, which occurred in October, provoked anger among locals and forced the American military to enforce a curfew upon its service members.

The two Americans plead guilty to the charges, admitting to raping the young Japanese woman and robbing her of about $76 in October 2012. The indictment claims that the two sailors “attacked the woman as she walked along a street in central Okinawa just before 4 a.m., choking her and covering her mouth, causing a neck sprain, as they forced her to have sex” with both of them.

The rape dominated Japanese news reports late last year and prompted a reaction from American ambassador to Japan, John V. Roos, who said the US government was “extremely concerned.”

“These allegations, given their seriousness, will continue to command my full personal attention,” Roos told the New York Times in a statement.

This week, the Japanese court in Naha sentenced 24-year-old Seaman Christopher Browning to 10 years imprisonment and 23-year-old Petty Officer 3rdClass Skyler Dozierwalker to nine years imprisonment. Both of them plead guilty to the charges. Browning is serving a longer sentence for robbing the victim of her cash.
See? I told you.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4187|Oklahoma
Toot toot ALL ABOARD THE DERAIL TRAIN!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
you wished you were deployed in phillipines and getting some oriental strange macbeth, dont fucking lie
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam
Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Pick any two of those
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

13/f/taiwan wrote:

of merging your country with two other countries in the world. You can either adopt one of their set of laws/policies or impose your own country's legal system.
No thanks.

Maybe Hungary - Goulasch Soup is possibly humanities greatest creation, with Peaches and Eve Angel joint second.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

floppy was more socially finnish than any other nation. i.e. sits in a basement buried beneath 3 feet of snow masturbating to niche sub-reddits.
Oi! Don't judge us all by DU

You're right about the Danes. I'm 6'2 and I felt short a lot when we were there last spring.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
sweden just for their wimminz
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Oi! Don't judge us all by DU

You're right about the Danes. I'm 6'2 and I felt short a lot when we were there last spring.
don't the danes have a reputation in scandinavia for all being highly-sexed as well? kind of like how for western europe the french are 'ze lovers'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard