Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

Extra-Meds wrote:

I'd say the reason our roads are falling apart might have more to do with the fact we have 10 times as many people and cars driving on ours versus yours
Theny you have ten times as many taxpayers to fund repairs, so they should be repaired ten times faster right?
I consume meat because I like meat, not because someone told me too.
You think you do, most human behaviour is conditioned, you just aren't aware of it.
A smaller more fuel efficient car does not meet my needs, thus I drive an Expedition.
You traverse the Gobi daily?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Animals are property. They have no rights. A person can do anything they want to an animal as long as they own it.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5045|Massachusetts, USA
If you are a souless human being with no regard for any life but your own. Chances are you agree with that statement.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Of course I agree wit that statement . I wrote it.

I care about others. I care about people.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6631|Little Bentcock
puppies are so cute though
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

Of course I agree wit that statement . I wrote it.

I care about others. I care about people.
What about servicepeople?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

They are animals
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
filipinos
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Angels
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4204|Oklahoma

Dilbert_X wrote:

Extra-Meds wrote:

I'd say the reason our roads are falling apart might have more to do with the fact we have 10 times as many people and cars driving on ours versus yours
Theny you have ten times as many taxpayers to fund repairs, so they should be repaired ten times faster right?
What a childishly simplistic way of viewing it.  In all honesty though, our roads aren't that bad or at least not as bad as they are made out to be.  Could they be better?  Of course.  It's hard to drive anywhere in America without coming across road construction, both minor and major and that tells me that our roads are, at the very least, trying to be maintained.  Tax money allocation is the issue though and that is a bureaucracy issue and not so much a tax money inflow problem.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Extra-Meds wrote:

I consume meat because I like meat, not because someone told me too.
You think you do, most human behaviour is conditioned, you just aren't aware of it.
Nope.  I am 100% sure I like meat because it is delicious and not because someone told me so.  I liked meat when I was a child before I was even aware advertising existed and no one had to force me or convince me to eat it.  I ate it because it was delicious.  As a matter of fact, meat was the one thing I would eat without hesitation when I was a child, it was the fruits and vegetables that my parents had to argue, bargain with and convince me to eat.

Also, on a side note, the first things children eat come from other mammals.  A sort of "dairy" product.  Try to feed a 2 month old some blended vegetables and let me know how that works out for you (we tried, it didn't).

Dilbert_X wrote:

Extra-Meds wrote:

A smaller more fuel efficient car does not meet my needs, thus I drive an Expedition.
You traverse the Gobi daily?
Arguments of misdirection are uninformative and ineffective.  If you must know, As a 6'8 tall man, I do not fit comfortably in small vehicles.  With 2 small children, there is not enough room for them and all they need (carseats, strollers, diaper bags, toys etc etc.).  I know this because I lived the living hell of owning a Saturn L-series for several years and doing it that way.  It fucking sucked.  Is it possible, of course, but given the choice 95% of people would go with the larger, more comfortable and less stressful option.

EDIT:

It's a King Ranch version by the way.  My interior is made out of real cow leather and it is fucking awesome.

I do not feel sorry for the cows.

Last edited by Extra Medium (2013-05-19 19:24:59)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

LOL at using breastmilk to excuse our problematic over-consumption of meat. LOL at calling anyone else's arguments childish after your many reactionary tantrums here.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4204|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

LOL at using breastmilk to excuse our problematic over-consumption of meat. LOL at calling anyone else's arguments childish after your many reactionary tantrums here.
Really?  That's all you have.

Continue to ignore my argument of:

"Excess consumption of ANYTHING is bad.  Attacking meat is stupid, you should be attacking excess PORTIONS."

Simply because you cannot counter it.  The above text is not a childish reactionary tantrum it's a logical fact.  Problem is there is nothing said in tha text that can be readily turned on me and used as a trolling attack response.

EDIT:

Actually, let me fix your brain failure for you.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

our problematic over-consumption of meat.

Last edited by Extra Medium (2013-05-19 19:40:17)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

No, that's not all I have, but it's all I'm willing to muster the effort to give you. If you can recall, people have tried to argue with you reasonably over this matter, and you flaked out. We're not trying to turn you into a tree-hugging vegetarian softy. Also, you can't magically hide the problem of excess consumption meat behind your own startling admittance that we have a problem with over-consumption in general.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4204|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

No, that's not all I have, but it's all I'm willing to muster the effort to give you. If you can recall, people have tried to argue with you reasonably over this matter, and you flaked out. We're not trying to turn you into a tree-hugging vegetarian softy. Also, you can't magically hide the problem of excess consumption meat behind your own startling admittance that we have a problem with over-consumption in general.
I'm trying to argue reasonably with you now and you are refusing "to muster the effort" to give me a decent rebuttal while at the same time accusing me of flaking out on attempting to argue reasonably.

I'll say it again, this time in bold letters.

I realize that no one is trying to convert me into anything.  I am arguing that your argument of excess meat consumption is bunk because we do not have a problem with excess meat consumption we have a problem with EXCESS CONSUMPTION IN GENERAL.  Excess meat consumption is 1 part of an overall problem and singling out meat is stupid.

Not once has anyone here complained of excess sugar consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess high fructose corn syrup consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess sodium consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess refined grain consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess pastry consumption.  So on and so on and so on.  These things put meat to shame on the scale of being unhealthy in large quantities.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Great. Now all you have to do is go back through this thread and redact some of your silly reactions, snarkier quips and more trollish posts.

e: And some of your mind-bogglingly stupid arguments, like "babies drink milk, therefore MEAT, HAH!"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Extra Medium wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Extra-Meds wrote:

What a childishly simplistic way of viewing it.
How is that more childish than your view? Actually its a smarter outlook, if ten times as many people use a road then there should be more funds available to build it to a higher quality and maintain it better shouldn't there? Your '10 times as many people use them' argument is the childish and simplistic one.

Also, on a side note, the first things children eat come from other mammals.  A sort of "dairy" product.
Which is entirely unrelated to meat - all herbivorous mammals feed their young on milk.
Try to feed a 2 month old some blended vegetables and let me know how that works out for you
Who exactly would be that stupid?
we tried, it didn't.
OIC

Dilbert_X wrote:

If you must know, As a 6'8 tall man, I do not fit comfortably in small vehicles.
No doubt you're suffering from gigantism, brought on by eating too much steroid-laden bovine offal.

I don't feel sorry for you.

2.  Smart cars are fucking stupid and accomplish nothing.  They don't reduce pollution, they merely produce it in different less apparent areas.  They are also ugly as fuck and for the most part inefficient as the technology is still in it's infancy.
Why are they 'fucking stupid'? They use much less energy period than your truck, even if you don't want an electric or hybrid car there are many more fuel-efficient vehicles than your humogous wagon which would do you just fine.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-05-20 03:17:57)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't feel sorry for you.
Don't, he's proud to [potentially] die early of a heart attack and doesn't think you can be a functional human being past 65 years of age.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Extra Medium wrote:

I realize that no one is trying to convert me into anything.  I am arguing that your argument of excess meat consumption is bunk because we do not have a problem with excess meat consumption we have a problem with EXCESS CONSUMPTION IN GENERAL.  Excess meat consumption is 1 part of an overall problem and singling out meat is stupid.
I'll try to use short words so you understand:

Meat production, as practiced by the West, is a far less efficient means of producing food than any other.
Its grossly inefficient, resource squandering, waste producing and cruel.
Meat production is at the top of the tree when it comes to wasteful excess consumption.

Not once has anyone here complained of excess sugar consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess high fructose corn syrup consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess sodium consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess refined grain consumption.  Not once has anyone here complained of excess pastry consumption.  So on and so on and so on.  These things put meat to shame on the scale of being unhealthy in large quantities.
No-one cares if you want to gorge on pastries, which I bet you do, because its just much less of problem compared with excess meat consumption.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Macbeth wrote:

Animals are property. They have no rights. A person can do anything they want to an animal as long as they own it.
Maybe the world was a better place when the only person was a white man, everything else was property
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4204|Oklahoma

Dilbert_X wrote:

No-one cares if you want to gorge on pastries, which I bet you do, because its just much less of problem compared with excess meat consumption.
You're kidding right?  You actually believe that meat consumption causes more obesity than soft drinks, sugary snacks and pastries?

I'm all for debating and arguing but I try not to do it with mentally retarded people.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Extra Medium wrote:

I'm all for debating and arguing but I try not to do it with mentally retarded people.
Coming from the guy who compares breastfeeding to eating an entire cow for an appetizer. I think we can all take most of your comments with a grain of salt.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4204|Oklahoma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Coming from the guy who compares breastfeeding to eating an entire cow for an appetizer. I think we can all take most of your comments with a grain of salt.
That's not at all what I said. 

I can see now why all the conservatives left this board long ago.  It's not so much about debating ANYTHING I've said and more about attacking me.

Fuck you people.  Goodbye.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Extra Medium wrote:

That's not at all what I said.
Pretty much this entire thread in a nutshell...of what we've been trying to tell you.

Let's go back to page one, where you set the tone:

Extra Medium wrote:

*Animals are servants to man.

**Man should respect their servitude.

***However, animal rights activist can suck my dick. 

****Also, here is a link to a guy shooting a horse in the face for no reason:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ab_1363962334
*False. They are no more our servants than a deer is to a wolf.
**Half-truth. They are still not our servants, but we should respect their sacrifice when they are used.
***Tone-setter.
****Troll-setter.

You then spent the rest of the thread arguing with anyone who so much as looked at you sideways.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada
Attacking people... from the guy who coined "Liberal Gang of Faggots".
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

In an effort to steer this away from EM (now that he's done), here's a site where you can browse existing animal laws in the states: Link takes you directly to Washington's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard