Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Cybargs wrote:

i know asian sluts on facebook. some chick does "photography" but i think she craves attention big time

OMG SO DEEP

serious daddy and first world problems. upper class asian bitches be cray.
i like art stuff like that. much more interesting than what most people are into. like video games
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
and shes another person i know who's gonna go to NYU (tisch).

she so deep brah.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

damn i wish i could have afforded nyu. so many artsy asian girls. thanks a lot obama
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Cybargs wrote:

i know asian sluts on facebook. some chick does "photography" but i think she craves attention big time

OMG SO DEEP

Top lel. attention whores on facebook what's new?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Roc18 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

OMG SO DEEP

Top lel. attention whores on facebook what's new?
usually not from upper class asian bitches. go away rock, this is asian female discussion thread.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
there is no such thing as an upper class asian bitch. the whole reason they get sent to nice western schools is because they are arrivistes, nouveau riche, vulgarians. upper class is aristocracy, normally with serious bloodlines and long histories in the ruling class. rich bitches whose daddies own mattress factories or provide staples for the chinese army's boots are not 'upper class'. they're rich chicks with precisely no class (see pictures).
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

there is no such thing as an upper class asian bitch. the whole reason they get sent to nice western schools is because they are arrivistes, nouveau riche, vulgarians. upper class is aristocracy, normally with serious bloodlines and long histories in the ruling class. rich bitches whose daddies own mattress factories or provide staples for the chinese army's boots are not 'upper class'. they're rich chicks with precisely no class (see pictures).
ok mr class experts. they be rich bitches with too much money and daddy issues on their hands.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
don't think you've gotta be a class expert to see something wrong with 'asian upper-class chicks' who either come from a country with no class-system or are descendants of new-rich capitalists.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

don't think you've gotta be a class expert to see something wrong with 'asian upper-class chicks' who either come from a country with no class-system or are descendants of new-rich capitalists.
theres no class system in malaysia? srsly?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

Macbeth wrote:

damn i wish i could have afforded nyu. so many artsy asian girls. thanks a lot obama
Why don't you just become a photographer to get girls to pose nude for you for your "art". I saw some dude who explicitly wrote that he can't pay models, but will shoot nude pictures of you to push those buttons of society, man.

Clever git
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
or creepy gwc
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

theres no class system in malaysia? srsly?
I was obviously referring to china as a vague guess. like I know or care where your skanky friends are from. but yeah Malaysia has an aristocracy? news to me.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma
American women are superior.

https://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/andresr/andresr1205/andresr120500205/13597328-patriotic-american-woman-with-the-usa-flag-painted-on-her-face.jpg
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
I think I'll take a Russian/Eastern European dating site.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
That chick does look pretty mad ugly from what you can tell, and also, she's a face painter...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
I'm giving serious consideration to hooking up with an asian chick
- The _X genes are pretty awesome, combining chromosomes with the true master race is a no-brainer
- I like asian food quite a lot
- Asians are hard-working and obedient, I'm dictatorial and lazy - its a perfect fit
- Thanks to extensive time with power tools and firearms my hearing is pretty fucked, their voices don't sound anything like as high-pitched and grating as I remember

Thoughts?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Do you have one in mind or are you considering it in a general sense?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
i think some days dilbert just feels so depressed with his circumstances that he just wants to come here and provoke as much colourful discussion as possible.

and, let's face it, he's dying of terminally poor health (the fat fuck) and lives at home. we've all joked about him buying an asian bride for years. this has been where his life has been inevitably heading for years. he's gonna be one of those weird creepy white dudes that goes to asia with a wedge of money and lives like a king, getting over all the petty-vituperative hurts that he holds against both the UK and aus - and oh, how they've wronged him! wasted his talents!

i'm sure you'll be blissfully connubially content with your asian bride dilbert, whom you evidently hold in a not-strange-at-all mixture of contempt/derision and racial obeisance.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-07-09 04:27:35)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I don't think there is anything wrong with foreign brides. I am not just saying that because of ny fondness for Asians. Women have entered relationships for financial benefit for centuries. Men have married for companionship for just as long. If a man in America decides he would rather enter in said relationship with a foreign woman instead of a local, who are we to judge? These cross cultural international marriages give me hope for the future also.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
well, i think obviously the idea of "women entering relationships for financial benefit for centuries" is kind of self-explanatory. modern western liberal standards kind of implicitly look down on the regressive idea of a woman being the property and yoke of a monied man. "for centuries" is the give-away part: it's a bit of an historical relic. women in the supposedly advanced west are supposed to be individual and empowered to do all of the things that men can do. white dudes that go to asia to find brides are typically lonely dudes who have had no luck or success in the western social system, so they basically want to 'relapse' into that old historical paradigm, because it fits like a glove: i am a white (patrician) man, i have money, you will obey me. it's all so much more simple. the type of dudes that go away to find that sort of relationship are normally dudes that have gone through messy divorces or some sort of societal drop-out from the west. and it seems to me that the reason they precisely go is because it's 'easier' and not complicated: i have money, i have a job, you will be mine. it's a sort of old-fashioned relationship that is more 2-dimensional, and thus easier to manage. that is why losers like dilbert end up looking into it. asian wives don't ask questions, they will be racially obeisant and culturally deferential to the man. white western dudes like this because it essentially turns the clock back on about 250 years of social-progress in the west. it's essentially chauvinist.

i have nothing against inter-racial or cross-cultural relationships. i know plenty of well-educated people that have married people from other continents, through assortive meetings at university or in the workplace. these 'modern' globalized relationships tend to be fully modern and contemporary in style, though, i.e. both accomplished professionals. dilbert's kind of transaction is a bit more imperial-colonial; a relic.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

https://www.loveme.com/tour/photos/Philippine-girls_October-2009/images/119-filipino-girls.jpg
Boy do I love me some Filipino girls. Would make a wife out of one.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
not sure if troll
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Macbeth wrote:

Do you have one in mind or are you considering it in a general sense?
Just speaking in generalities TBH
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
Is that a man photoshopped with a woman's body?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I don't know, its a toss-up between fusing my helix with the future master-race and thus ensuring their success, or maintaining the racial purity and to hell with the global demographic trends.

In the case of the latter I think white South African would be the way to go

- Pretty sure there are Dutch in the family tree
- Afrikaaners are often tall and blonde -> win
- There are loads of South Africans desperate to get out who will do pretty much anything, and I can help with that and have some ideas on the second part

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard