I can't believe he forgot me.

Love you tucker. <3
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
i'm on there twice in a row and i post maybe 3 times a day

edito: i count 54 now

Last edited by pirana6 (2013-04-04 15:57:24)

Brasso
+1,549|6632

13/f/taiwan wrote:

am i still missing anyone?
yes me
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Mutantbear wrote:

one is dilbertX and the other one is just the regular dilbert
both are losers though

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-04 16:05:19)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

Brasso wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

am i still missing anyone?
yes me
you're on there.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
It hurts that im not on there
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

Need cc-marley and sup mind and wreck
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6477|Foothills of S. Carolina

What counts as active? Granted I more lurk than post, but I do post from time to time.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

We have a lot of posters here but only 5 of us post regularly. What gives?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
would any of you posters who don't post regularly care to explain why you're not as active?

the only reasons i could think of are:

a)strict mods

or

b)asshole members
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

13/f/taiwan wrote:

would any of you posters who don't post regularly care to explain why you're not as active?

the only reasons i could think of are:

a)strict mods

or

b)asshole members
You were inactive for like two years.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.

13/f/taiwan wrote:

b)asshole members

Last edited by pirana6 (2013-04-04 17:35:11)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
i had other priorities but the nazi-style policing of the site didn't help.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6661|BC, Canada

Macbeth wrote:

We have a lot of posters here but only 5 of us post regularly in d&st. What gives?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
Airlines may make me buy two seats but but that doesn't mean the internet has to count me as two people

https://i.imgur.com/fYVJGzJ.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
i think the simplest reason for people not posting anymore is the forums are old. doing the same thing repeatedly for several years gets boring/burnout. i wouldn't be posting here again if it wasn't for a relative 'quiet' period in my life, for a few months now, and even then i completely took off and didn't think twice about visiting/lurking in about 6 months. most people signed up here when bf2 was abuzz, probably when they were significantly younger or more care-free (hence the serious gaming enthusiasm in the first place), and most have probably just grown up and started doing other things with their time. it's more surprising that a few of us still have the life circumstance and inclination to post here, tbh. that's more surprising than not posting at all.

personally, though half the members here are love-to-hate, and that's bf2s's special thing... i enjoy the last vestigial traces of 'the internet community' that this place holds. it's a model of all that was best about gaming and internet-use 5-10 years ago, imo. since then it has all become social networks and whatever, and the old forum/community model based around a common interest (or better still a common nerdy game/hobby) has slowly died out and become obsolete. but i like it. it gives a sense of 'place' and a little quasi-social circle to kick it with whilst you browse and play games. my experience of modern current-gen games is almost universally one of alienation - and not just because i'm an elitist prick. the social core and glue holding it all together is missing; they're hollow. this place is like the last gasping breath of that previous culture. word.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-04 18:06:58)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

pirana6 wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

b)asshole members
You guys need to just let it roll of your back. Be nasty right back but don't let it ruin your day.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6477|Foothills of S. Carolina

I guess I post less than I used to because the longer I posted my point of view the more it seemed like I was smacking my head into a brick wall. I used to frequent the DST threads a good bit, now I don't bother opening them. Same people spouting the same crap, so whats the point really. I post in the game threads from time to time and look at the respond by pic thread and see how offended I can get.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
I feel loved.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
im not an active user.  most of you people on this forum are retarded cocksuckers
Tu Stultus Es
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6741|Toronto | Canada

i feel excluded
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

finray is a dirty mexican and gs is a smelly pirate hooker
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard