Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622
Even if people are so up tight that they got to only have I/O servers now. The docks still need cleaned off.

https://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3192/screen183u.jpg

One of these days when i start running a clan. I vow to put the testosterone back into karkand by running 64 man armor again. Special forces is non existant sadly. Ive never been able to see enough people on to get a ranked game going. Hopefully people will come around and play the older games to keep them going.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

I love karkland.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622
You know one map i havnt seen played lately is Shongua Stalemate.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

theres three active servers in eu and im banned from all of them on all my cd-keys. sadly this game is dead.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2013-04-03 16:13:34)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Such a badass
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
I'm still playing semi regularly. Any us based players that want to squad up hit me up. My xfire is kj43 if anyone uses that.

There are 3 US based servers that are all maps with vehicles I play on. Almost all the time on One Option Gaming nowadays. Nunya and ATF are still going as well.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622
ill be hitting you up. im acebigmack for anyone else interested. I have a klan on the drawing board as well, a diverse one covering multiple games than battlefield 2. even have a special forces night.

I have been sampling new generation players lately. So many of them are missing a ton of badges. When i think about it, the server content isnt what it used to be. Pickens aint as easy as they were back in 06 07. For one my armor ratio is dropping below 3.0, which is bullshit. Alot of players have abandoned their accounts starting from 08 to as late as 2011.

Some of this is EA's fault, some ranks get hung up on Colonel when they've exceeded the score for 3 star general by 83000pts or more. Others just flat out dont recieve badges. (how do you log 5 hours on a kit getting over 100 kills and not recieving a basic badge for it?)

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2013-04-03 23:32:13)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

I have a klan on the drawing board as well, a diverse one covering multiple games than battlefield 2.
Really hoping you meant to say clan.

Otherwise... Macbeth shall be joining you shortly.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622

AussieReaper wrote:

I have a klan on the drawing board as well, a diverse one covering multiple games than battlefield 2.
Really hoping you meant to say clan.

Otherwise... Macbeth shall be joining you shortly.
yea, pesky typos. Clan** a diverse one at that.

Tonight the enemy scaled the crane and got on the roof at factory. That needed some trimming too. After I deployed my personal protection equipment i layed there for the rest of the round, got kills and nobody found me. That was good shit on an I/O server.

This was the first good one on the roof.
https://img856.imageshack.us/img856/568/screen189z.jpg

Then after that screenshot i just let them have it in the lot, around the fence and guard shack. It was a nice streak, didnt get to use any of my claymores tho. I'll take that.

Good shit, tons of fun.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2013-04-04 00:32:17)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
3 servers left? holy shit. call of duty 1 has a much bigger community left than this game, and it's like a whole generation older. call of duty 2 is still practically as big as call of duty 4. insane how quickly the BF games get dropped.
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
There are more than 3 total servers left. Those are just the only ones that I play on that have all maps in the rotation with vehicles.

But still...when I do a server search with the same settings that used to give me 800 servers plus or minus and I get about 145 now. There is still a small community though and (especially on One Option Gaming) I see a bunch of players I've known and seen around for years.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
DU doesnt talk what he's knowing about, I'va played some bf2 the last 3 weeks...3(atleast) servers absolutely full (60+ 24/7) but around 30 which are populated in EU that is , and during peak hours mora than so ofc.

on a side note...I did play some bf2 6+ moths ago then there were less people playing...seems more and more are realising how shit bf3 is.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

if you count 20 bots as populated, then maybe.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622
The big E clan server is a bunch a hacks like this guy in the last screenshot.. Go ahead. try to find him. I had 2 guys i couldnt find stats for. You cant register for their forums either, all the links are mysteriously missing from the pages.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2013-04-04 21:20:58)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

if you think someone in bf2 is hacking they 95% sure aren't.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

rofl the irony   |
                     V

Last edited by DUnlimited (2013-04-04 22:50:02)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
yeah but seriously dude, no one cares about hackers on bf2 anymore. the game is nearly 8 years old and the player base is a fraction of what it used to be. and even if it was new, it would still be a pretty lame thing to get worked up about.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
https://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/thepilot91/bf2population_zpsd03f66ab.png

16.00 a normal friday

And I'd bet I'm "more" banned then you DU

Last edited by thepilot91 (2013-04-05 06:08:10)

=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA

DUnlimited wrote:

This. Unless you really know what to look for which in my experience seems to be very few people especially nowadays.

I see a hacker here and there still...you'll see a guy busted for tags here and there on servers that do pb screenies, but the servers in general are kept fairly clean and admined.

hackers in bf2 at this point are pretty much completely a non issue.

If you are playing in the US I would say that One Option Gaming for 64 players and ATF for 32 are your best bets for fun rounds with full populations and admins on most of the time with the least rules.

Last edited by =6thAD=KJ43 (2013-04-05 07:59:59)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

=6thAD=KJ43 wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

This. Unless you really know what to look for which in my experience seems to be very few people especially nowadays.

I see a hacker here and there still...you'll see a guy busted for tags here and there on servers that do pb screenies, but the servers in general are kept fairly clean and admined.

yeah it's always been like that though, hackers have been really rare through the entire history of bf2. once you get a bit good at the game you can pretty easily differentiate between most hackers and legit good players by their antics in the game, but that has always been really, really impossible for 12-year-old admins.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622

=6thAD=KJ43 wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

If you are playing in the US I would say that One Option Gaming for 64 players and ATF for 32 are your best bets for fun rounds with full populations and admins on most of the time with the least rules.
True, i had a good time one of those servers. Their rules are reeking estrogen tho. Like lines for vehicles and no attacking uncaps. No C4 on flags. Really? + no karkand servers except for =E=, a bunch of hacks. I bet they use hacks for the same reason why they dont run vehicles in karkand. They dont want to get owned.

P.S. J 10 whoring on fushee pass was good shit the other night. And no, i didnt obey the vehicle line rule.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2013-04-05 10:43:07)

=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA

True, i had a good time one of those servers. Their rules are reeking estrogen tho. Like lines for vehicles and no attacking uncaps. No C4 on flags. Really? + no karkand servers except for =E=, a bunch of hacks. I bet they use hacks for the same reason why they dont run vehicles in karkand. They dont want to get owned.

P.S. J 10 whoring on fushee pass was good shit the other night. And no, i didnt obey the vehicle line rule.
Well if you keep cutting line you won't last long on their server. They have a good amount of admins that will kick and finally ban if you do it constantly. I personally like the line rule. The best pilots stay up and the noobs die quickly. You can attack uncaps...just not with vehicles. I think that's pretty fair too considering they are trying to keep their population happy. I think their rules are a good combination of freedom for the better players and keeping the noobs happier so they keep coming back.

I seriously doubt any of the E guys are hacking at all unless things are different over there nowadays. They've been around a long time playing infy only and I never thought any of them were very dominant players anyway. Some of them were good in vehicles when I played with them on other servers too so I doubt they are scared of vehicles. They might just prefer infy only as a game type.

Last edited by =6thAD=KJ43 (2013-04-05 11:40:30)

Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6622

=6thAD=KJ43 wrote:

The best pilots stay up and the noobs die quickly.
Thats part of my problem, learning to be a good pilot. I cant hit what i bomb and i cant never outrun a dogfight, even in a J10. Could it be because I fly with a keyboard and mouse? So yea, screw the line, if a jet is sitting there, ill take it. I used to not go for jets because everybody wanted it and i couldnt stay in the air because of above. im going to start being a bit more proactive.

=6thAD=KJ43 wrote:

You can attack uncaps...just not with vehicles.
Thats the problem, they use it on you if they find ya. A war game is a war game. If you can cripple them and keep everything grounded, by all means, Do it.

=6thAD=KJ43 wrote:

I seriously doubt any of the E guys are hacking at all unless things are different over there nowadays. They've been around a long time playing infy only and I never thought any of them were very dominant players anyway. Some of them were good in vehicles when I played with them on other servers too so I doubt they are scared of vehicles. They might just prefer infy only as a game type.
I came to that conclusion after i seen 2 guys i cant lookup. In the commander i got 3 requests spread out across the map within a second. When you go to their forum to register, you cant enter or submit your security code when ur done regstering. The join form link was convienently removed. You cant make any contact. So they are hiding something.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2013-04-05 13:00:46)

=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6159|Bay Area, CA
I get all that. What I'm saying is that it isn't like it used to be. With only a few servers if you dont follow the few rules they have you won't be playing on any of the full admined servers. I dont care...I'm just letting you know you'll get banned.

Also...I see the register link for the E forums shows up just fine for me. It seems like they might have a coding error that is making the process screwed up because of a wrong link in the verification image app. I highly doubt they are being all secretive lol.

Have you tried going into their teamspeak to ask about what is wrong with the forum registration? The information is on their website.

Last edited by =6thAD=KJ43 (2013-04-06 21:37:34)

CC-Marley
+407|6798
I've playing BF2 of late. Finally gave up on BF3. I never could get into it. I love having the F-18 on Daqing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard