Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
you gotta admit, it beats the one post every 16 hours about the weather that was happening before

this is the most fun you can have without breaking several state laws
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5375|London, England
Tennis is for poofs. Nothing more needs to be said really.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

Jay wrote:

You're retarded. Nothing more needs to be said. Have you ever even played tennis?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
and the yacht club and driving a soccer mom 4x4 in the suburbs is for the real ruffians, amirite

you can't pick and choose aspects of affluent middle-class life that suit your uncouth poor tastes, jay. you have to fully assimilate! that includes polo and lacrosse, too. otherwise your kids will never fit in at the ivy league school you hope to send them to. they'll grow up just as bitter and conflicted as you .

i bet a competitive tennis match is more demanding and strenuous than that pog desk duty you did in the military, hey, tough guy?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-02-05 16:10:55)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6676|BC, Canada
Tennis is just more activity than jay could handle. His ass would have a heart attack if he played a proper match.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

I'm in decent shape and tennis kills me. Its fucking rough on your body.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
let's face it: jay just hates tennis because the equipment, lessons, and facilities are expensive. it's for kids that grow up in gated communities w/ courts, not for ruffnecks like him. he didn't even have a toilet in the house when he was growing up, let alone several square hectares of finely-kept grass lawns and foglights.

i bet my junior tennis playing days, w/ tuition, cost more than his college education. it kills him.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-02-05 16:18:31)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

You're retarded. Nothing more needs to be said. Have you ever even played tennis?
Yes, in summer camp as a kid. After the third day I got bored and turned it into 'let's see how far over the fence I can launch the things'. I was a subversive child, what can I say?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and the yacht club and driving a soccer mom 4x4 in the suburbs is for the real ruffians, amirite

you can't pick and choose aspects of affluent middle-class life that suit your uncouth poor tastes, jay. you have to fully assimilate! that includes polo and lacrosse, too. otherwise your kids will never fit in at the ivy league school you hope to send them to. they'll grow up just as bitter and conflicted as you .

i bet a competitive tennis match is more demanding and strenuous than that pog desk duty you did in the military, hey, tough guy?
I played lacrosse from when I was eight through college, so that's covered
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
but you didn't graduate til you were about 30, so how did you make that lacrosse career?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

but you didn't graduate til you were about 30, so how did you make that lacrosse career?
The team wasn't very good
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
makes sense. nor was your college.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I played lots of sports in my youth: soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, sailing, and then I played football and lacrosse through middle school, football, wrestling and lacrosse through high school, lacrosse in college.

Now I content myself with slow pitch softball
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
and seeing how fast you can eat that bag of nachos
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I excelled at that. And spitting sunflower seeds.
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
and running away from combat. and picking up the soap. at the same time.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Aww, don't be mad because you've got nothing to be proud of. It's ok that you rival Warwick Davis in stature. There there.
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4271
i don't even know where that came from but i'm giving you a 6/10 for originality!!

would you like to be my ball boy?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Do I get to place my balls on your chin?
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Jay wrote:

He was ranting about sports earlier, clearly wears dresses.
i wasn't ranting, darling. a topic about sports corruption came up, which m3th defended irrationally, cutting off his nose to spite his face, etc.

i was just talking about how sports seems to bring out the tribal moron in people.
well no, you went from match fixing (which obv happens) to team sports are only for lower class people

this of course explains why many of the royals play polo, or why rugby is the upper class sport of choice, or why various russian steel barons own football clubs, or why the top-tier premier league football clubs charge (and get away with) hundreds of (unaffordable) £'s worth in season tickets.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5195|Sydney
sup teds
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5982|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Jay wrote:

He was ranting about sports earlier, clearly wears dresses.
i wasn't ranting, darling. a topic about sports corruption came up, which m3th defended irrationally, cutting off his nose to spite his face, etc.

i was just talking about how sports seems to bring out the tribal moron in people.
well no, you went from match fixing (which obv happens) to team sports are only for lower class people

this of course explains why many of the royals play polo, or why rugby is the upper class sport of choice, or why various russian steel barons own football clubs, or why the top-tier premier league football clubs charge (and get away with) hundreds of (unaffordable) £'s worth in season tickets.
lol
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6676|BC, Canada
Teds
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum
m8s
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer