Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|4391|Roma
Well?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|4391|Roma
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|3378|Sydney
null vote
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4722|...

world will end in less than a week, polls will not needed
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|4859|BC, Canada
I want a poll to see how many think the world will end in a week though.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|3378|Sydney
Search is fucked too. Searching my own posts from a day ago using the terms in those posts comes up with the earliest posts as being 3-4 months ago.

RIP in piece BF2s
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|4663|cuntshitlake

requiscat in pesce
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4722|...

It was a good run guys, where will everyone go?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3785

I'm willing to relocate to anywhere that recognizes my post count, karma, and days registered. I worked hard for those internet points.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|4697

i have a corner of the web. i'm content with that, and will miss some of you here . . .
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4722|...

13urnzz wrote:

i have a corner of the web. i'm content with that, and will miss some of you here . . .
back to the BBS's and usenet?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|4697

exactly. a place where finray would need intelligence for a tech badge, and atg would be banned on first keystroke.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,607|4306|eXtreme to the maX

Jaekus wrote:

Search is fucked too. Searching my own posts from a day ago using the terms in those posts comes up with the earliest posts as being 3-4 months ago.

RIP in piece BF2s
Yes, I can't find your (?) post about the skank in Toowoomba, and I really need to send her a friend request.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|3378|Sydney

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Search is fucked too. Searching my own posts from a day ago using the terms in those posts comes up with the earliest posts as being 3-4 months ago.

RIP in piece BF2s
Yes, I can't find your (?) post about the skank in Toowoomba, and I really need to send her a friend request.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p3873789
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|4588|New York
I can confirm that this is not working.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|4663|cuntshitlake

i voted yes
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard