Semi-Automatic25%25% - 54
Bolt-Action74%74% - 158
Total: 212
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6757|Chicago.

Dr0pped wrote:

allfive6 wrote:

The best sniper is one who spawn has a anything but a sniper has there fucking useless
I'm not sure that ANYTHING you have to say about ANY kind of infantry has any credibility as you have 74% of kills in vehicles....
QFT.
JS-L1Wolf
+0|6687|Netherlands
The M24 is my favourite, second place is for the Barrett. The L96A1?? Cheapshot rifle only used by pussy's and noobs who can't snipe.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6536|Belgium

JS-L1Wolf wrote:

The M24 is my favourite, second place is for the Barrett. The L96A1?? Cheapshot rifle only used by pussy's and noobs who can't snipe.
Yeah, i do hate how the thin scope makes aiming easier. Luckily there are snipers with shoelaces taped to a magnifying glass that are meant for 1337 snipers because its harder to see the target that way! Its so much 1337z0rzer to be disadvantaged!
Swimmerxc
+12|6485|DC/VA
Ak-101 destorys all your sniper @sses in urban maps

I find the M24 to be the most accurate, the only time I use the L9 is on Wake when I'm PLA, M95 just sucks
If I can replace any unlock, I'll change the M95 for SVD.

But POE2 sniper rifles are the best, at least they get the sound right in that game....

Last edited by Swimmerxc (2006-09-04 10:14:53)

Chillin&killin
+27|6682|Manchester,England
bullet drop is the same for all guns. i hit some guy form wake island to arty island with the pkm couldn't see him lifting the gun the same as a sniper rifle
Shogun.Babalu
+2|6476
my best is with the m95
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

Chillin&killin wrote:

bullet drop is the same for all guns. i hit some guy form wake island to arty island with the pkm couldn't see him lifting the gun the same as a sniper rifle
All guns with the same bullet velocity (all rifles, the pistols too). The LMGs are an exception, because the bullets are slower the drop is greater. Just like you can see with the tank main gun v. the coax machinegun.
airborne916
+24|6672

Oberst-Moser wrote:

m95 cause you can get into the chopper even when you are too late
lol
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

norge wrote:

IRL the barret m95 is a 10 shot semi automatic gun, that if you shoot someone in the arms or legs, that limb is GONE and anywhere is they are dead.
m95 is a 5 shot bolt-action

m82a1 is a 10 shot semi-auto

both 12.7x99 or 12.7x109. The 12.7 (.50) exploding bullet rly blows shit up. The UN has forbidden their usage against human targets so that is unrealistic.. The .50 caliber snipers are created and used for destroying vehicles.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2006-09-07 08:16:58)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6536|Belgium
Ive been playing M24 on Warlord, because it seems popular. I think i would classify snipers in this order now:

1) M24: Thicker scopes, but not too thick. It seems the thicker scope makes me more confident about hitting moving targets, and ive been killing alot of them with the M24.

2) L9~ still the most accurate long range rifle, and the thin scopes help to put shots on pixel-sized targets. The only problem is that i dont dare take a shot without having the scope directly on a target, and i end up letting some people get away unharmed.

3) SVD which (and im sure you wont agree) has a better scope for aiming with an automatic. Im doing worse with the T88

4) M95 has got the be the toughest out there. The scopes are too thick, making me unsure when my aim is on the target or next to it. Thats just for long ranges though, it does much better than the L9~ on urbain maps, if you cant get the SVD, because it pierces armor.
BandoIruka
+1|6501
Depends on the range im doing my sniping in or the side im on. Semi auto or M95 on urban maps. Bolt action on large open maps. The accuracy of the semi and m95 makes it more suited for medium to long range firing.

Also play style is a factor. Bolt action when lone wolfing. Semi auto when in a squad. Nothing more satisfying than saving your squad from being mown down by a machinegunner by popping his head off from the back.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6536|Belgium

BandoIruka wrote:

Depends on the range im doing my sniping in or the side im on. Semi auto or M95 on urban maps. Bolt action on large open maps. The accuracy of the semi and m95 makes it more suited for medium to long range firing.

Also play style is a factor. Bolt action when lone wolfing. Semi auto when in a squad. Nothing more satisfying than saving your squad from being mown down by a machinegunner by popping his head off from the back.
You must be a virgin. Or are we talking in-game only?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard