usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

FlamingDeath wrote:

Its true, Americans dont know how to que, its a free for all in their country, but they have guns too.... scary

gimme that jet before i pop a cap in yo ass

like car jacking, jet jacking
I followed your train of thought all the way to right here, and then you started sounding like a retard.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6716|U.S

Disodium wrote:

Got ebay?
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6608|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

DirtyMexican wrote:

I heard the internet generals get all the poon
You heard correctly.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6566|UK

Hes probably 12, who the hell else has that much spare time on their hands, apart from the unemployed but perhaps we shall leave it at tht 8-).

Question why is it the 4 star generals on the battle look like feckin provates, I know tab shows them as a general but its kinda gay.

Like a few people have said rank means shit, infact of late i have noticed it seems to be the high rankers that do this most often, the ONLY time this is acceptable is in revenge, other than that better luck next time baby/
FlamingDeath
+1|6463

usmarine2005 wrote:

FlamingDeath wrote:

Its true, Americans dont know how to que, its a free for all in their country, but they have guns too.... scary

gimme that jet before i pop a cap in yo ass

like car jacking, jet jacking
I followed your train of thought all the way to right here, and then you started sounding like a retard.
Yes it was a retarded thing to say i agree, but I thought it would be something funny to post. I didn't make America what it is. Luckily I live in the UK, where guns are illegal (though that doesnt stop the yardies owning them) so we dont have a car jacking problem, and anyway its a well known fact America has the worst place in the world i hear? LA isn't it? which is worse than Sarajevo and thats saying something

This isn't meant to insult America as a whole, there are alot of nice people in any country, its just the way it is...

I do respect America, what with Nasa and everything. I just think your all a bit gun ho and nutz
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6739
In order to asses an objective analysis of this player and situation, we need to introduce the
Teamplay-Indicator , aka Teamkill-Ratio, aka Smacktard-number.

To calculate this number, total number of teamkills is divided by total hours played.

High TK-ratio means  bad teamplayer, low TK-ratio means cool teamplayer.

Here are the results from the jury:

player and tk-ratio

czarek                 :   8058/2644  = 3.0
Dirty Mexican       :     741/334   = 2.2
ronin|PATTON       :   2585/1204 = 2.1
BabySpinach         :   2496/1682 = 1.5
M.bell                   :   1627/1130 = 1.4
MajorBurns_MASH :   1354/1080 = 1.2
UsMarine2005       :   1015/1010 = 1.0

The winner of the 2006  Meritorious Teamplayer Medal is ...... USMarine2005 !

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2006-09-03 13:54:33)

[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6525
Interesting way to play the game.  You stand there with 5 other guys staring at the airplane when there are people actually battling and shooting and stuff elsewhere on the map.  Is it fun to just stand there and take screenshots and wait for planes?  Well I guess it must be since so many people do it.

I didn't even know about blocking runways and all the TKing and crap that goes on until I started reading these forums.  I like to just spawn in and battle and never notice what the kids are up to.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

In order to asses an objective analysis of this player and situation, we need to introduce the

To calculate this number, total number of teamkills is divided by total hours played.

player and tk-ratio

Hmm

Mekstizzle: 528 TK's - 497 Hours played

= 1.06237

I....don't win.

Bastards.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6644|Warlord

In order to asses an objective analysis of this player and situation, we need to introduce the Teamplay-Indicator , aka Teamkill-Ratio, aka Smacktard-number....
This is a good start but it doesn't take into account recent v. past behaviour, which we can have a rough look at in the history section of a person's stats. Some players seem to suddenly become sick of playing normally and just spend entire rounds teamkilling their ass off for jollies every now and then, so their total number may not be high but for recent play it could be really high.

Anyway, for a little perspective:
-=RD=-Volx, 3.2
Inc|LoKi, 3.7
|ccc||PlaneWhore, 5.4
0_Vengeance^, 12.9.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6589

Todd_Angelo wrote:

0_Vengeance^, 12.9.
Holy crap. o_O
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields

player and tk-ratio

I still got the least tks, i win
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

player and tk-ratio

I think you also have to look at the enrollment date of the account.  Why you ask?  Mines and claymores.  This is my original account, so I have had plenty of teamkills with clays and mines.......that is why I do not play engineer, I have been scared for life.  Now, if someone has account made after FF could be turned off and shit load of TK's, one has to wonder.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6467|United States
Those screenshots need some anti-aliasing. I dont know how anyone can play without it. If your video card is powerful enough to run at least 2x AA then you should. Those jaggies drive me nuts.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

DirtyMexican wrote:

LOL.  Your account is not even two months old, and you have 742 teamkills.  My account is over one year old, before there was ever a friendly fire off option, and I have 1015.   What do you win exactly?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

hard to believe? you dont believe much then.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6592|federal way washington
man, wonder if he was same jerk that noob tubed a jet so no one else could fly it.
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6701

usmarine2005 wrote:

You can't believe a high ranking BF2 player on Wake wants the jet?  Hello?
Bingo!  Dead on.
kingusjordanus
+16|6663|my dads balls
why doesnt he just take off in reverse, thats how i avoid jet force tkers, yes it is possible if you arent a jackass
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6701

kingusjordanus wrote:

why doesnt he just take off in reverse, thats how i avoid jet force tkers, yes it is possible if you arent a jackass
I saw this done once in a server.  I had to stop fighting long enough to watch...was just funny as hell because another guy in a jeep was heading down the runway and when he saw jet backing up to take off, the jeep headed down the runway at him for a "ram job" but just then the plane took off, the jeep flew off the back of the runway, the jeep rolled down the backside hill, hit water and blew up killting the would be TK'er.  I almost pissed myslef.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6726|Charlie One Alpha

462nd NSP653 wrote:

kingusjordanus wrote:

I saw this done once in a server.  I had to stop fighting long enough to watch...was just funny as hell because another guy in a jeep was heading down the runway and when he saw jet backing up to take off, the jeep headed down the runway at him for a "ram job" but just then the plane took off, the jeep flew off the back of the runway, the jeep rolled down the backside hill, hit water and blew up killting the would be TK'er.  I almost pissed myslef.
selfpwnt.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6858
meh, always happens on wake.

nothing new here. but normally good pilots dont give a crap if they dont get the jet. they just wait. he isnt too good. ratio isnt very good.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6644|Warlord

Toilet Sex wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

0_Vengeance^, 12.9.
Holy crap. o_O
Yah, nearly 13 an hour on average.

usmarine2005 wrote:

I think you also have to look at the enrollment date of the account.  Why you ask?  Mines and claymores.
Good point.

DirtyMexican wrote:

Todd_Angelo, 388 (for 78 more hours). Rate, 0.93... and I actually consider myself unlucky in this regard!

But it helps if you don't fly
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6525
My smacktard ratio is:  .575  I win

I don't fly though.  I just stay infantry most of the time.
K-milk
+13|6587|NJ
Please tell me why his rank is not by his name??

Can you not see this picture can be altered?

Like you just put his name under some noobs name.

Its not really that hard.
Check out my new Modern Warfare 3 Website!  http://mw3network.com
KovertKila
+0|6495
Uggh i banned him for tk'ing on the bf2gn servers, but after I watched the BR I got him unbanned by a higher admin. Kind of wish I let the ban stay sometimes. He's a fish flopper and a base raper I'm gunna keep an ey on him. He also teamswitches to PLA just to get the J-10.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard