Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669
lmao, look at these screens. This was in a scrim against [EXPEDITION] or whatever. A scrim! and the best part is we actually still beat them

yay for punkbuster

needless to say they won't be playing many scrims anymore.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6538
hahahah, thats hilarious. fuckin nobcakes!
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK
LOL. Hacking in a scrim ? What losers.

Grats for beating them Sarge though lol !
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6613|Seattle

Nice work
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Phrozenbot
+632|6632|do not disturb

People like that need to have their hands cut off.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6643|Los Angeles, California, US.
I love PB For that Reason, I caught someone in my FEAR Server with them. <3 PB Screenshots.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6769|Florida, United States
good job +1 for joo
Defiance
+438|6687

Nice sarge. Glad to see someone say OMG HAX! with irrefutable proof.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6591|London
Expedition hack? Was it the whole clan or just one player? You can't condemn the clan if it was only one player *cough* sarge I think you know what I'm talking about *cough*
Defiance
+438|6687

Aries_37 wrote:

Expedition hack? Was it the whole clan or just one player? You can't condemn the clan if it was only one player *cough* sarge I think you know what I'm talking about *cough*
*Cough* it was the entire clan *Cough* Read the thread title and post *Cough*
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6767|Chicago.
Pwnt. Nice one Sarge.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669

Aries_37 wrote:

Got your head stuck up mr. headshots ass, aries?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6591|London

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Not in the slightest, I don't agree with their accusations against your clan, AFAIK it was only one player. Hardly worth attempting to discredit your clan over.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

lmao. Nice shit. Shudnt hack in a pub server or a scrim. Or ever fullstop imo.
Goes to show that PB does actually do something other than nothing
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6574|Oslo, Norway
OMG!!1! Where can I download that wallhack?!1!one1
INDREKK367
+10|6503
How does this screenshot taking and catching punks cheating works? Where does it store the screenshots?

And what is a scrim?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6637|London, England
You beat them becuase cheaters in general just suck so bad, i really can't think how bad they would've been if they were legit.
Simon
basically
+838|6674|UK

INDREKK367 wrote:

How does this screenshot taking and catching punks cheating works? Where does it store the screenshots?

And what is a scrim?
Friendly clan match.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6669

Aries_37 wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

Not in the slightest, I don't agree with their accusations against your clan, AFAIK it was only one player. Hardly worth attempting to discredit your clan over.
not to start a flame war here, but if you mean anything of what you just said, then why can you see 'a certain irony'?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6562
Thats just the 1.4 patch. They decided to make the game more like Aliens vs Predator.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6591|London

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

not to start a flame war here, but if you mean anything of what you just said, then why can you see 'a certain irony'?
It's ironic because it was only recently that your clan was found with an (ex?)hacker, and now your clan has caught another clan for hacking. I know there's a big difference between the two cases but there IS a slight irony there. 
Btw lol @ iNeedUrFace4Soup
High Spirit
+5|6588|Canada, Eh?
Now honestly... where is the fun in this? Blue/Green blobs of people? We might as well go back to CGA video cards...
Defiance
+438|6687

High Spirit wrote:

Now honestly... where is the fun in this? Blue/Green blobs of people? We might as well go back to CGA video cards...
Duh, old school.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6577
i feel u sarge...thank god u caught em....our clan played them b4 aswell...wooped em and they called US hackers(the cheek of it)....anyway nicely caught(btw i didnt know u wer in rock...are u full member?)
Cheddarmuff
+21|6668
What a bunch of retards...seriously, IT IS A GAME

Last edited by Cheddarmuff (2006-09-01 14:52:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard