SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6124|Birmingham, UK
The worst thing i've ever done is walking into an enemy spawn point to cap it, not realising there were 2 tanks/APC's and what seemed like the whole team
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6165|San Antonio, Texas
As a sniper with my pistol out of ammo after some misplaced shots, I'd use my main rifle to try and kill. Hip shots are rare, so I usually end up dead.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6398|the land of bourbon
drop AT mines, then bail out of a vehicle on top of them
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6383|California
Going to cap a enemy flag, ending up being my teams while im standing there for a  whole 5 mins, yelling out saying wtf why isnt it capping???? then my clanmates in vent telling me that its ours, this was during a match too lololol
HSG
+23|6491|British Columbia, Canada

Snubya wrote:

THIS IS A TRUE STORY, RAMMED a friendly blackhawk (being full of course), which then fell down onto a jeep, Humvee with 3 ppl in it, killing them as well. As you can imagine i was severly punished.
LOL!
HSG

steelie34 wrote:

aimless
+166|6142|Texas

HSG wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Or drop AT mines only to have your waiting vehicle spawn on top and detonate them, killing you.
thepilot91
+64|6253|Åland!
standing behin walls with sraw crouching just after the shot to take cover from enemy fire...crouch to early "thepilot91 is no more" happens alot
joining a "FF off" server to do some roof jumping and 3 c4s below me...BOOM!...WTF invisible wall?!...try 3 times before i realise the FF is on
shooting at carrierraping j10s with blackhawk
coming up behind 3-5 medics at karkand with SVD thinking that if ill just spray bullets i'll get them...fucking mediwh0res
fighting 2 spcs and one tank in a APC
throwing a nade in my team mate instead of a medpack killing him...and when i was about to revive him my nade blows me up and 2 other teammates ..all of them punish

and lots of lots of other shit...
Cardinal85
+8|5926|Western KY, USA.
Being convinced I had sniped off the last guy at Construction Site on Oman, I ran in with another sniper to cap the flag. We didn't set clays, thinking we'd have it capped soon.

Did we think about opposing clays?

We run in, and both of us are killed by one clay randomly sitting there near the flag. >_>

Also:
-running through Kark with my sniper rifle out, and running into an enemy.
-Going to revive someone and running into the squad that killed them - full of medics and support guys.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6165|Estonia
-Died because my own claymores
-Killed myself with my own nade
-Shoted those gas barrels on karkand and then died
-I run away with my 1 live left then bunnyhopped and then died
-Once i thought it was friendly fire off in server and tried to c4 jump but died
-Practicing headshots on my own teammates

those all are not retared but just done "in the heat of the battle"

Last edited by Markooo*Est (2008-06-26 15:56:29)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6341|Graz, Austria
Barely surviving a fire fight with one health bar left only to jump too deep off some object when rushing to the next health pack.
Laika
+75|5961
I was on the US team advancing to the MEC held hotel from the square. I was on the side of the road next to a bunch of buildings when I saw a bunch of enemies near their flag. I decided to throw a grenade, but as I wasn't entirely familiar with the trajectory of grenades in 1.41, my grenade hit a sign and bounced back. I watched in horror as the grenade landed right in between two fallen teammates and then watched in more horror as two medics ran straight for them. No sooner had the medics revived my fallen teammates than my grenade exploded, killing all four of them.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5883
i fapped to myke killing me
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6726

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

i fapped to myke killing me
pix
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
RiCKRoLLd
+6|6194
I went 20-0 pubbing with myke.

The bad part:

He popped my cherry.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6174|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Blew myself up with a SRAW on a wall while trying to kill an enemy below.
Killed myself while trying kill somebody at point blank range with a Eryx when the server had FF on.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6303|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
On the first day I bought this game, the first game I played was on 64 Karkand w/ vehicles. I spawn as USMC, grab a Humvee.  When the Humvee is loaded with people, I drive straight into mines. I was going too fast, so as I tried to brake, the Humvee slowed down, but not enough. I slowly drifted over the mines, resulting in the deaths of my teammates. You can imagine the storm of "OMGWTF" and "WTF YOU NARB" I encountered that day.
duffzk47
+3|5953|North Yorkshire
trying to kill an opponent by throwing ammo pouches at them, strangely it doesnt work.
HSG
Playing on a 64 wake server with like 12 people waiting for f35 and when u finaly get it you glitch out on take off into the water.
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6261|TEXAS
Empty your primary weapon, then the pistol, miss them all, then run at the enemy with your knife from 30m away.
1sfg-ronln
+25|6810
i really prolly have hundreds, but only 2 lately that come to mind.  One doesn't make any sense, i was in 24/7 jalalabad  IO, capped the lake and ran across the water got to the shore with 100% health and all of a sudden i hear the "uoogh!" im dead, so i quickly look at the bottom left to see what crafty sniper killed me...  no ones name came up... hmmm so I tilda key to the log and my name doesn't even show up on the death list... I am still clueless...  There was a aimbotter in the server around that time by the name of child007, but i have never heard of an insta death cheat...

The second was on karkand IO FF off.... went to c4 jump onto the roof of the warehouse and po nubs inside...  layed my c4 down after spawning at the cement factory... run towards it, hit the trigger..... dead...  I should have looked a little closer since i put my C4 directly under that large pipeline...  i think i hit my head a lil too hard... hahahah... i felt like an ass, 1000 hours in game and then that... talk about rookie mistakes
1sfg-ronln
+25|6810
i have one that wasnt me, but i was directly involved... i was on US in jalalabad infatry only, ff off... we were pinned to the base, i ran up as a sniper and climbed onto the fire side of the burnt out apc... and like 15 dudes are to my right at the rock... i start hucking nades and fragin tons of them... run out of nades and switch to pistol... all of a sudden i hear ching ching... i got relaoded!!!!! thrrow more nades, tons more kills... and then i get reloaded again... i am baffled at this point until i hear the PKM open up really close.... turns out a bad guy was on the APC with me, but on the other side of the turret, and he kept accidentally reloading mer, and i effectively scored like 5 times more points than the second place guy...  people must not have noticed me on the radar because me and this bad guy were literally 2 feet away from each other....  funny shit
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6386

1sfg-ronln wrote:

i really prolly have hundreds, but only 2 lately that come to mind.  One doesn't make any sense, i was in 24/7 jalalabad  IO, capped the lake and ran across the water got to the shore with 100% health and all of a sudden i hear the "uoogh!" im dead, so i quickly look at the bottom left to see what crafty sniper killed me...  no ones name came up... hmmm so I tilda key to the log and my name doesn't even show up on the death list... I am still clueless...  There was a aimbotter in the server around that time by the name of child007, but i have never heard of an insta death cheat...

The second was on karkand IO FF off.... went to c4 jump onto the roof of the warehouse and po nubs inside...  layed my c4 down after spawning at the cement factory... run towards it, hit the trigger..... dead...  I should have looked a little closer since i put my C4 directly under that large pipeline...  i think i hit my head a lil too hard... hahahah... i felt like an ass, 1000 hours in game and then that... talk about rookie mistakes
i have one that wasnt me, but i was directly involved... i was on US in jalalabad infatry only, ff off... we were pinned to the base, i ran up as a sniper and climbed onto the fire side of the burnt out apc... and like 15 dudes are to my right at the rock... i start hucking nades and fragin tons of them... run out of nades and switch to pistol... all of a sudden i hear ching ching... i got relaoded!!!!! thrrow more nades, tons more kills... and then i get reloaded again... i am baffled at this point until i hear the PKM open up really close.... turns out a bad guy was on the APC with me, but on the other side of the turret, and he kept accidentally reloading mer, and i effectively scored like 5 times more points than the second place guy...  people must not have noticed me on the radar because me and this bad guy were literally 2 feet away from each other....  funny shit
whoah, that's funny m8, and a lot of text.

A  back, I landed on Wake airfield with a F-35 to cap the flag, captured it, China soldier stole my plane, I shoot it with a missile, Boom.

Now I thought let's teabag the Son of a bitch vehicle stealer wreck of the plane but I'd forgot "Wreckage tends to ASPLODE in BF2.

the Chinese guy responded with a merely "Served".

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-27 14:24:04)

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6371|West NY

Snubya wrote:

THIS IS A TRUE STORY, RAMMED a friendly blackhawk (being full of course), which then fell down onto a jeep, Humvee with 3 ppl in it, killing them as well. As you can imagine i was severly punished.
OMFG :THERE NEEDS TO BE A ROFL SMILEY:
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng
Running with my f2000 gl equipped, looked round a wall to see 2 snipers lying around the corner. Tried to do a strafe shot, shot too late and launched it directly into the wall in front of me. :___:
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard