Ryan
+1,230|6860|Alberta, Canada

I always run around with 2 rounds left in my clip, come around a corner, fire off the two rounds at the enemy, then proceed to pull out my pistol. I am a nub, so I look down to see where the number 2 button is, and then by the time I press it, I have already respawned.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6695|Middle of nowhere

Cbass wrote:

Flying the F-15 on Kubra, i saw a flag go neutral the the minimap. I flew over, saw about 6 guys standing around the flag. The second i released the bombs, nametags appeared on the guys around it........ oops. Being punished for a teamkill is an understatement
AHHH!!! That happens to me all the time, then i slap myself and try to remember to look at the mini-map

why can't air map servers have FF-OFF too?
pj666
+16|6383|Sydney, Australia
- Standing on a beach on Dragon Valley firing at a boat that comes right at me, comes up on the beach, and crushes me. My dying eyes see the guy jump out and run off. He must have been laughing his a$$ off.
- Prone on building roofs as AT, peeking a look at armour in the distance, trying to get a shot off, and hit the roof right in front of me blowing myself up. I have done this so many times. The tankers must be seeing puffs of smoke on the roof thinking "wonder what that was ...?"
- Forgetting to check the roof above the Junkyard at Jalabad. Going prone right next to it to cap it, and seeing the nades start dropping in ....
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6656|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i had like 1/4 of my health left and i saw this noob so i wanted to own him so i was going on a ''1 on 1'' vs him... then idk why i tought i was medic and i press the number 5 button ( the medic health bag) but i was fkn suport so the amo bag goes out and I get pwned !!!!!
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6536|Adelaide, South Australia

Andoura wrote:

i had like 1/4 of my health left and i saw this noob so i wanted to own him so i was going on a ''1 on 1'' vs him... then idk why i tought i was medic and i press the number 5 button ( the medic health bag) but i was fkn suport so the amo bag goes out and I get pwned !!!!!
DAMMIT MAN, BREATHE!
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6408

I play Day of Defeat: Source sometimes, and so when I pull out my main gun, I press "one" and hold down the trigger to blast the guy to bits.  Of course, out comes my knife, I slash at air about 4 metres away from the guy, and he turns around and nails me.

Then in DOD:S I press 3 to get out my big ass machine gun, thinking that this will be interesting.  Too late, I realise that this isn't BF2.
What do you know?
Out comes my damn spade.

Another time I ran straight at a tank holding my med kit.  Instead of driving forwards to squash me, he went backwards - over a cliff.  Idiot.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-04-27 21:04:06)

GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6296
ive rammed an enemy apc off the dam in kubra with an FAV
Marinejuana
local
+415|6602|Seattle

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

it seemed a squad of teammates had not told me they stole a enemy transport chopper, 5 team kills w/ a TV missile for me.
haha oops, ive def done that one
Rambo1978
+0|6371|Enschede Netherlands
Buying 2142 ......
psH
Banned
+217|6401|Sydney
Remember quik-awp from CS?

Well now its quik-SRAW.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6408|fåking denmark
I don't know if it was retard, but at least silly..

1. Tried to shoot down a Chinese fighter helo with a M4, result in I got killed by it.
2. Wake Island: Standing on the Carrier, trying to kill people on the Arty island with my pistol.
3. While repairing my tank, a enemy inf tried to shoot, instead of jumping into my tank, I shot after him, resulting in he took my tank and killed me.
4. Jumping out of, helos and jets in a way to low altitude, resulting in dead.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6289

specops10-4 wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Flying the F-15 on Kubra, i saw a flag go neutral the the minimap. I flew over, saw about 6 guys standing around the flag. The second i released the bombs, nametags appeared on the guys around it........ oops. Being punished for a teamkill is an understatement

The most common mistake i make flying choppers is moving my fingers back to w,a,s,d after typing a message. Sometimes i miss and hit E and well.. yea.
MY GOD I HATE THAT!!! I do it all the time and i really got to move my enter key...
Big deal

i always check my minimap when im about to bomb a flag....Its much better than killing whatever it breaths eh?
Phrozenbot
+632|6633|do not disturb

T-bagged my squad leader and ended up getting killed when I should have revived him. Twas during a fire fight but I thought I was safe. Actually, I just couldn't resist. The guy must have been laughing or grinning at me but I don't know cause he didn't do anything.

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2007-04-28 04:04:05)

mcquade1992
+3|6226|Surfers Paradse, Australia
i have only done to cause i have only played for about 3months (staff sergeant)

1. was in passenger of black hawk and some how got the grenade to land in the chopper and kill everyone inside it was full
2.i had full clip in my m4 and there was 4 guys chasng me i went to hit push to talk (mouse wheel) and accidentaly scroled to C4 i turned to shot and my guy pulled out c4 and i thought wat the hell and threw some down and blew me and all 4 of them to smitherines
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6312|Malaysia
Pulling off a Leeroy Jenkins with a Knife as a sniper... XD
mcquade1992
+3|6226|Surfers Paradse, Australia
also i have knifed a guy out of the side of the blackhawk sooo cool dont know how i done it but it was cool
facedancer
+0|6241

Rambo1978 wrote:

Buying 2142 ......
stef10
+173|6499|Denmark
Maybe when I started to teabag a faggy when being in a hotspot and then getting killed.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6465|Newcastle NSW Australia
Whilst drunk, tried to throw a med pack to a full squad of 6 on the city entrance flag on Shaqui but threw a nade instead (all6 of us died) that was about 5 minutes ago.
Taten
+4|6226|Good Old Blitey
Planting C4 on a UAV trailer and pressing the fire button 6 times

result: damaged enemy UAV trailer and one suicide lol

planting C4 at a flag  and again accidently detonating, with a squad member stood next to me

Last edited by Taten (2007-04-28 16:23:53)

R0lyP0ly
+161|6671|USA
closed my eyes, figuring they wouldnt see me
tgust5
+22|6644
i always seem to put my rifle in single shot without knowing it.  an enemy sniper with only a pistol (easy kill) is right in front of me and i click and hold.  the gun shoots ONE TIME.  and my reflexes arnt good enough to keep shooting
tgust5
+22|6644

Rambo1978 wrote:

Buying 2142 ......
true.....true
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6554|California
I was USMC, and PLA had just recapped airfield on Wake.

I was in the blackhawk, I see a J-10 spawn on the airfield and the chinese guys rushing to get the plane.

I bail out right on top of the J-10.

Instead of press 9.....I pressed 8 frantically....and splat....my corpse is now on top of the J-10 cockpit.
ZCor3x
+46|6587|Pennsylvania
The most stupid thing I've done is probably common for most people, and I do it a lot, and I die a lot because of it.

Use a G363, or any gun with 3 shot burst, and only having 3 bullets left. (1 shot). It sucks, and it gets me killed a lot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard