kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6757|Toronto Canada
i was in Spain with immortaltechnique for the past 3 weeks. it was the best time ever and we have crazy shit to tell you about. but before that, i wanted to show you how even people in small Spanish cities despise bush.

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/albergue/P1010294.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
You can bet that guys on the terrorist watchlist....... even if you don't like GWB, that's still pretty bad.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.
Wow...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Interesting picture. And completely understandable.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
WTF? That doesn't look like him even. Crappy graffiti nubs.
Mike_J
+68|6661
I've seen all sorts of anti American graffiti while I was in Europe before George Bush was President.  Most of them included the word "yankee."  "Go home Yankee!" and "Down with Yankee!"  Pretty pathetic.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
Here are a couple of pics I took of an anti-war rally in Dublin City Centre a few weeks before the Iraq war commenced:

https://img313.imageshack.us/img313/5269/antiwarparnellsquare1cn4.jpg

https://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3631/antiwarparnellsquare2kq2.jpg

It's only directed at the administration though. The Irish generally look kindly upon and have a lot of respect for Americans. There are 40m Irish descendants in the US after all!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-31 17:15:55)

arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6673|Colorado Springs, CO

CameronPoe wrote:

Here are a couple of pics I took of an anti-war rally in Dublin City Centre a few weeks before the Iraq war commenced:

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/5269 … re1cn4.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3631 … re2kq2.jpg

It's only directed at the administration though. The Irish generally look kindly upon and have a lot of respect for Americans.
It kinda bothers me that they are comparing the US and the Nazis. But I really could give a shat what a bunch of Euros think about my country.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
Uh oh
PRiMACORD
+190|6617|Home of the Escalade Herds

arabeater wrote:

It kinda bothers me that they are comparing the US and the Nazis. But I really could give a shat what a bunch of Euros think about my country.
Yeah the Nazi symbol and your nick have nothing in common.

Stupid hicks.
arabeater

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Stupid hicks.
Yea that maybe true and all, but until you have seen alot of your friends get blown up by IED's and begging for their lives right in front of you then you might hold some sort of grudge against them.
PRiMACORD

arabeater wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Stupid hicks.
Yea that maybe true and all, but until you have seen alot of your friends get blown up by IED's and begging for their lives right in front of you then you might hold some sort of grudge against them.
Yeah because Iraq invaded us right? Oh wait no, we invade them and now you're angry because your friends got blown up by people defending themselves from invaders, boo fucking hoo. Your racist attitude has been brought on by our actions, not our so called enemies.

You should change your name to Bushbeater if you want to be accurate.

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-08-31 17:23:22)

arabeater

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Stupid hicks.
whats with the hick comment? I am from Florida.
arabeater

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Stupid hicks.
What no response?
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio

arabeater wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Stupid hicks.
whats with the hick comment? I am from Florida.
ha, Oklahoma Florida?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6511|Montucky
arabeater
Stats - XFire

there is a florida in oklahoma?
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6625|Sin City

They probably won't be saying that in a few years when the militant muslim terrorists take over their friggin country and are begging for help. They already hold Spain hostage. It doesn't matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to withdraw its troops from Iraq.  Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed their train and told them to withdraw the troops.  Anything else they want Spain to do will be done. Spain is finished. So it kind of makes you wonder who they will turn to for help in the future if we are left to fight on our own.....France??? Yeah right. Oh well, that guys graffitti sucks anyway. Who cares what Spain or anyone else over there thinks about Bush.
arabeater

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Stupid hicks.
Yeah because Iraq invaded us right? Oh wait no, we invade them and now you're angry because your friends got blown up by people defending themselves from invaders, boo fucking hoo. Your racist attitude has been brought on by our actions, not our so called enemies.

Ok I will agree with you about invading Iraq. We should not have gone in and I am no way defending Bush. However I am pretty sure that the Arabs hated us along time before we invaded Iraq. Example WTC bombing in 1993 and 9/11. I dont hate all Arabs but the majority of them do hate the West and not just the US. I know that may come as a shock to the rest of the world but its a fact.
jonsimon
+224|6487

D6717C wrote:

They probably won't be saying that in a few years when the militant muslim terrorists take over their friggin country and are begging for help. They already hold Spain hostage. It doesn't matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to withdraw its troops from Iraq.  Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed their train and told them to withdraw the troops.  Anything else they want Spain to do will be done. Spain is finished. So it kind of makes you wonder who they will turn to for help in the future if we are left to fight on our own.....France??? Yeah right. Oh well, that guys graffitti sucks anyway. Who cares what Spain or anyone else over there thinks about Bush.
lol yeah spain is swarming with terrorists they really took over the country get a clue
arabeater

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

arabeater
Stats - XFire

there is a florida in oklahoma?
I am stationed in Oklahoma. Doesnt mean I am from Oklahoma. I was born and raised in Florida for 21 years.
arabeater

D6717C wrote:

I couldnt have said it better man! +1 for you!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina

arabeater wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Ok I will agree with you about invading Iraq. We should not have gone in and I am no way defending Bush. However I am pretty sure that the Arabs hated us along time before we invaded Iraq. Example WTC bombing in 1993 and 9/11. I dont hate all Arabs but the majority of them do hate the West and not just the US. I know that may come as a shock to the rest of the world but its a fact.
Do you have a poll or something?  What percentage of arab people hate the west?  Do you think invading Iraq decreased that hate?  Since when does this hate come?  These are a few questions that you may answer, since your last post seemed very confident.
arabeater

sergeriver wrote:

arabeater wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Do you have a poll or something?  What percentage of arab people hate the west?  Do you think invading Iraq decreased that hate?  Since when does this hate come?  These are a few questions that you may answer, since your last post seemed very confident.
Dude I dont need a poll, I have been there and talked to the locals. They hate all Westerners, not because we invaded the holy land (Although it didnt make things better) but because we are not worshipping Allah. Its that simple. I know I am going to be flamed and bitched at, but its true. Like I said not all Arabs are like this, but a majority of them do feel this way.
PRiMACORD

arabeater wrote:

You sound reasonable, you should change your nick, it's highly offensive.

The majority of Arabs that hate us do so with good reason, we have fucked with there countries for a long time, we are quite insidious in our methods. I've met a lot of middle eastern people, they are for the most part normal people just like us. They are not some special breed of human bred to hate the US. To think that hate comes from nowhere is completely ignorant, i urge you not to go down that path. Everything has an origin.

This is getting highly off topic so i'll stop now...
arabeater

PRiMACORD wrote:

arabeater wrote:

You sound reasonable, you should change your nick, it's highly offensive.

The majority of Arabs that hate us do so with good reason, we have fucked with there countries for a long time, we are quite insidious in our methods. I've met a lot of middle eastern people, they are for the most part normal people just like us. They are not some special breed of human bred to hate the US. To think that hate comes from nowhere is completely ignorant, i urge you not to go down that path. Everything has an origin.

This is getting highly off topic so i'll stop now...
I dont agree with you that their hate for us is the US fault. The whole world should take blame for that. I agree I have met some very nice Iraqis and Kuwaitis when I was deployed. But they are typically raised to hate the West. Whether that be a parental thing or governmental.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard