Poll

Could you stop playing bf2 for 1 month?

Yes77%77% - 203
No22%22% - 59
Total: 262
Some people seem to be addicted to playing bf2. I was wondering if you could go for 30 days without playing bf2. I'm working on it. And so far i'm doing great!
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6682|England and damn proud
yes
l41e
+677|6647

I am right now.

(...I'm playing BF1942, BF:V, and AA. But that's not BF2. So yes.)
cannonfodder18
+13|6534| NS Canada
i could ... i just choose not to. lol
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6755|United States of America
Weren't you temporarily banned for spamming here?
pzerofgh
+1|6449
If there was a prize sure, but if not, nah
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
yes i could, and i did from beginning of june to beginning of july. i was too busy to play.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6626|The Netherlands
lol wy not
SchmilK
+4|6643
I had to say no...the only thing that has pulled me away from playing at least 3 day/nights a week was a work project i was doing for March Madness tournament...it left me working for 70-90 hours a week...i ranked up right before we started and then didnt play from march 14th to the 29th.  OMG it was hard...and while im working my boss is playing for the very first time on a graphics computer we built LOL...i resisted showing him, but i gave him tips galore...then OUR boss started to get in on the action...the only fps he played was counter strike, and he loved it...then he found out you can fly in bf2 and he quickly racked upa hundred hours  LOL....but i was stuck working like a slave with my buddy who too is very much addicted to playing...it was hard going that long...a full month...sheesh..  hehehe  nice poll
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

I'd go nuts.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

im currently on my 2nd BF2 Hiatus
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6677|Middle of nowhere
If i was playing 2142, yes
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6694|UK
once 2142 has come out, yes
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA
Earlier this year I quit playing for 1 month in March/April and again for 2 months, May and June. I don't understand how people can play for 6+ hrs a day, everyday! Not that I'm knocking those that do, but after about 3 hrs my head starts to hurt.

So what's your secret playaholics?
CaptainKris
+54|6475|Safety Harbor, Florida
I stopped playing BF2 for about a month and a half. The reason??? I discovered Conker: Live and Reloaded for the Xbox (In my opinion best 2nd shooter game in the world!!!)

Captain "God I love drunken squirrels" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-08-30 17:43:10)

tiptopT
+72|6581|Scotland's Capital
Im off to Magaluf for a few days so it should be quite easy
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
hell yes.   
not hard to stop, many good games.  all the age of series
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6774
Yeah. I didn't play from the end of June 'till mid August. Only reason I started playing again was because I wanted to get back in the swing for 2142.
aLi3nZ
+138|6506|New Zealand
I quit for 3 months after the patch that nurfed infantry movemnt, C4, Tube. etc. At the time FF for Mines was off on the servers I play on.

Most people were just going support and sniper and throwing nades and claymores like crazy. Fuck that.
doc. josh
+48|6544
its just a game allthow its like to other game. it has all its lovible gugs and hax and gliches and its name is 1.3
slash_clown
+9|6466|Australia
I have 6 days to go to make a month.
Too busy with work and too tired by the time I get a chance to play.

I'd rather go without the game than play tired and get the crap shot out of me.
phnxfrhwk
+14|6672|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
Quit playing from April until July, Ex-wife got pissed and took out the video card. (should have never showed her how to put these damn things together).  Then going through the entire divorce process, got my card back and it didnt work so I spent a few weeks waiting for BFG Tech to send me a good one.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada

Samtheman53 wrote:

once 2142 has come out, yes
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6626|Canada

Masques wrote:

Earlier this year I quit playing for 1 month in March/April and again for 2 months, May and June. I don't understand how people can play for 6+ hrs a day, everyday! Not that I'm knocking those that do, but after about 3 hrs my head starts to hurt.

So what's your secret playaholics?
take breaks. i play for 3-4 hrs, then i go for a jog, eat, nap, read a book. then after 2-3 hrs of that i play for another 2-3 hrs. but thats on 1 of my 2 days off. the other day i barely play, i hangout /w friends, usually end up getting drunk.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6449|United States
No.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard