Ranger (usa)12%12% - 16
Bundeswehr (germany)8%8% - 11
Esercito Italiano (italy)0%0% - 1
Foreign Legion (france)3%3% - 5
Total: 129
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6669|Ft. Drum, NY
so if you had a choice with no citizenship restrictions or language, which would you choose to serve??? and i know anyone can join the legion.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas
Rangers.  I know one personally and I've heard "stories".
bigp66
+63|6541|memphfrica-memphis,TN

yuckfou09 wrote:

so if you had a choice with no citizenship restrictions or language, which would you choose to serve??? and i know anyone can join the legion.
thats why you shouldn't join them
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6669|Ft. Drum, NY

bigp66 wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

i actually respect the legion....if people can overcome a language barrier and serve together than props. but i know they dont stand up to alo t of those armys up there.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6675|England and damn proud
None, RAF
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6669|Ft. Drum, NY

rustynutz wrote:

None, RAF
....armys. I would personally pick army airborne because thats what ill be in a year but i didnt wanna but usa up there that many times.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6479|Melbourne

None, SAS (aus)
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6675|England and damn proud

yuckfou09 wrote:

rustynutz wrote:

None, RAF
....armys. I would personally pick army airborne because thats what ill be in a year but i didnt wanna but usa up there that many times.
Answer is still none, would sooner join the RAF.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

I had a choice between two of those, and went with The Suck.
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6497|Melbourne, Australia

yuckfou09 wrote:

bigp66 wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

i actually respect the legion....if people can overcome a language barrier and serve together than props. but i know they dont stand up to alo t of those armys up there.
LOL - Are you kidding? The Legionaires training has the highest fatality rate of any armed service in the world. They see more action than any other Western unit of comparable size because the French Government hires them out all over the world as Mercenaries and because they are "expendable foreigners" they are the spearhead unit in any French actions.

\\'
Windrider_Melb
Null Vote.

Australian Army Reserve FTW.

\\'
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Windrider_Melb wrote:

they are the spearhead unit in any French actions.
lolz
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6669|Ft. Drum, NY

Windrider_Melb wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

bigp66 wrote:

LOL - Are you kidding? The Legionaires training has the highest fatality rate of any armed service in the world. They see more action than any other Western unit of comparable size because the French Government hires them out all over the world as Mercenaries and because they are "expendable foreigners" they are the spearhead unit in any French actions.

\\'
i know but put them up against rangers or marines and their will be alot of famas' on ebay. never shot only droped once...
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6669|Ft. Drum, NY

Windrider_Melb wrote:

Null Vote.

Australian Army Reserve FTW.

\\'
rofl
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6448|the guy in the hind on gator
spetsnaz rulz they kill and take out anybody
chittydog
less busy
+586|6828|Kubra, Damn it!

Rangers aren't an army. They're a small subset of the USA's Army.

I'd join USMC like my father and grandfather, but they wouldn't have me cuz I'm way too old/fat/wimpy/out of shape.

Last edited by chittydog (2006-08-28 19:18:56)

yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6669|Ft. Drum, NY

chittydog wrote:

Rangers aren't an army. They're a small subset of the USA's Army.

I'd join USMC like my father and grandfather, but they wouldn't have me cuz I'm way too old/fat/wimpy/out of shape.
fine whatever......us army is that ok? you a perfectionist arent you?
Aardcore
+60|6705|USA, Arizona
Foreign Legion be some badass mofos. They aren't even french LOL Just the commanding officers!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Spetznas are the baddest motherfuckers ever. ever
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6448|the guy in the hind on gator
hell yeah spetsnaz kick ass mother russia forever
plastic_budgie
+114|6743|England : East Yorkshire
nuff said... British SAS would pwn all of them.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6665|A sunburnt country

plastic_budgie wrote:

nuff said... British SAS would pwn all of them.
QFT
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6473|Purdue
Marines baby
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

fuck western SF teams. SAS and SEALS/Rangers/Delta is good from the logistical side of the thing, but Eastern European/Russian SF teams are crazy roiding hand to hand motherfuckers. They tear our your jugular, with their minds.
Windrider_Melb

yuckfou09 wrote:

Windrider_Melb wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

\\'
i know but put them up against rangers or marines and their will be alot of famas' on ebay. never shot only droped once...
Nah dude, you're forgetting that the soldiers of the French Foreign Legion are NOT FRENCH!!

Seriously though, I'm lead to believe the Legion is more on a par with special forces than regular army.

\\'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard