zyphlus
+8|6761
After 1.4 No-Vehicle Option will anyone but Armor Whores play on Armor Servers?

I know I won’t.  What's the point they make Armor indestructible.  A 1 sec fly-by on airfield fixes 3 bars on your plane.  But infantry needs to lay next to a supply crate for 45 secs to get healed.  Tanks can heal each other faster than you can damage them. 

Planes should be forced to land and taxi to the hanger to fix.  Tanks should be forced out of combat for 30 secs before they can be fixed.
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6619|birmingham,uk
no
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6660|Cambridge, England
thats lame an infantry guy is healed instantly with a medikit and you can be revived as infantryt, veicles cant.

Last edited by jimmanycricket (2006-08-28 06:02:43)

Godhatch
+5|6614
well i like to think of myself as more of an infantry kinnda guy thats why i'm all for this infantry only thing but i also like the heli's so thats the only reason i'll come out of infantry only for
topthrill05
+125|6582|Rochester NY USA
I can land a jet. But what about the smacktards that will run infront of you then? It's a good idea if they gave you more ammo and if people weren't idiots.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6468|cuntshitlake

whytha fuck do you play if everythin' you can do is complain?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
zyphlus
+8|6761

topthrill05 wrote:

I can land a jet. But what about the smacktards that will run infront of you then? It's a good idea if they gave you more ammo and if people weren't idiots.
Sounds great to me.... I'll probably be one of guys standing in front of the hanger
starman7
+15|6729
Nope.  I don't think infantry-only will be all that popular, even.
']['error
Banned
+630|6648|The Netherlands
Vehicles FTW ...

IF infantry only mode comes out, i won't play it... if you want to play an shooter with no vehicles there are 100 other games you can play. Battlefield HAS ALWAYS contain vehicles and  ALWAYS WILL CONTAIN vehicles. witouth vehicles battlefield isn't battlefield....

amen
Zukabazuka
+23|6690
Being close to a supply box for about 45seconds make you a sitting duck to anything that comes by. Flying in a jetplane is a bit safer
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6541|Las Vegas

DeathUnlimited wrote:

whytha fuck do you play if everythin' you can do is complain?
STFU, HE and YOU are in the complain section Nimrod, thats what this section is for, u dont like it, stay out of it, but you got no call to start swearin at the dude. There's lot's of Big Shots over the internet pal.
Longbow
+163|6651|Odessa, Ukraine

']['error wrote:

Vehicles FTW ...

IF infantry only mode comes out, i won't play it... if you want to play an shooter with no vehicles there are 100 other games you can play. Battlefield HAS ALWAYS contain vehicles and  ALWAYS WILL CONTAIN vehicles. witouth vehicles battlefield isn't battlefield....

amen
amen .

Infantry mod is for retards .
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6702

jimmanycricket wrote:

thats lame an infantry guy is healed instantly with a medikit and you can be revived as infantryt, veicles cant.
Thats the risk.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6742|Oxferd Ohire

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

no
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6535|Boston, MA

zyphlus wrote:

After 1.4 No-Vehicle Option will anyone but Armor Whores play on Armor Servers?

I know I won’t.  What's the point they make Armor indestructible.  A 1 sec fly-by on airfield fixes 3 bars on your plane.  But infantry needs to lay next to a supply crate for 45 secs to get healed.  Tanks can heal each other faster than you can damage them. 

Planes should be forced to land and taxi to the hanger to fix.  Tanks should be forced out of combat for 30 secs before they can be fixed.
I can take out enemy tanks with two shots, I don't know what you're talking about indestructable...
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6509|Melbourne, Australia
I won't be playing Infantry Only - I play BF2 for the "Modern War" aspect, not the FPS/Infantry aspect. If I want Infantry Only I'll play Quake Deathmatch or something.

\\'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard