Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6744|Reality
EA hasn't renewed its contract with Gamespy. Contract expires Oct 1.

Can't find the reference damnit all. Will keep looking for it, it was a post by DrunkenPraite on Totalbf2 I think.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
A better question would be "Will people continue to post 'OMG WTF WHER R MY STATS??!?' when the stats server goes down?"
djhspawn
+8|6638|Lakeside, Ca
This is the first I have heard of that.
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
so basically everyones stats will be wiped Oct 1? is this for sure? or rumour or what?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Hey look.  Another thread about this.  Right on.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida

djhspawn wrote:

Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway
i hope the stat server stays on...

but if it not: yes i will play bf2 now and then since i wont buy 2142, but not as much as now.

please say the stat server stays on!!!
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6699
I hope it is but hey this is where POE steps in. This is my idea, if there is a ranking system for that its only for stats and not scores. Such as KDR, accuracy and hours b/c thats all what most ppl care if its about stats
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England
Its had 4 different threads 2day about a bullshit haxed post that is a huge hoax and everyone thinks its true .Try looking at the EA forum instead of posting bollocks here please.
Zodiaccup
+42|6547
Here is the link: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93091

btw: thread nr.8

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2006-08-28 13:33:48)

Ben>You
+90|6527

Knight`UK wrote:

Its had 4 different threads 2day about a bullshit haxed post that is a huge hoax and everyone thinks its true .Try looking at the EA forum instead of posting bollocks here please.
It's intelligence! Hooray intelligence!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England
http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=27

You see theres fuck all at the offical EA website forum about this big load of bollocks .
Brasso
+1,549|6631

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

djhspawn wrote:

If that were to happen I would say....probably not.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England

Zodiaccup wrote:

Here is the link: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93091

btw: thread nr.8
oh please totalbf2 is full of the biggest tards ever over there dont believe a freaking thing you read form that site .
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6528|Rochester Minnesoata

killer21 wrote:

Hey look.  Another thread about this.  Right on.
QFE
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6720|Las Vegas
Not a fucking chance.  EA has millions at stake with 2142 and they would never allow anything like this to piss off the entire community just days before it's release.  That story is complete and utter bullshit.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
This sounds too good to be true.......
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida

ShotYourSix wrote:

Not a fucking chance.  EA has millions at stake with 2142 and they would never allow anything like this to piss off the entire community just days before it's release.  That story is complete and utter bullshit.
Exactly what I was thinking.  Even if they would cut support for ranks, which they won't, they would have announced it at least a few months beforehand, if not half a year.  It's too big of a change to just say "OK, you guys got 1 month left!" out of the clear blue sky

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-08-28 14:22:46)

GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
so i will lose my rank as 1st sgt
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
I love how they are wording the article for people with a high I.Q level and a somewhat intellectual side. This is not politics or business its gaming. I think its a hoax. The yare risking their reputation by doing this right before they release a new game? its suicide
XISIX
+116|6616
Whiny hoax at that.. .... let's move along now. .. .....
panderiz
+32|6768
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Will believe it when I see it.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6752|Chicago.
Notice what it says at the top, in big bold letters:

Untrue Article

Nuff said.
CaptainKris
+54|6477|Safety Harbor, Florida
My God, if this is true, then I'll have to wait a 10 agonizing days before 2142. AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO GENERAL TOO!!! All those hours played on this freaking game all deleted because EA doesn't have the balls to continue maintaining the statistics program.

Captain "Screw you EA" Kris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard